Joey Graceffa Part 13

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Joey Graceffa Part 13

Post by ItsAndrew »

Maybe this is just me but I've come to the conclusion that Joey is more fake now than in the past (when he had his emo hair). Looking at some of his past videos it seems like he wasn't trying to "act" for the video, he was just being himself.

It bothers me too that he is invited to these award shows/premiers, however, most of them are not very big (i.e. they're not the Oscars or the Grammys). Also, for most of these award shows and premiers (aside from YouTube/Internet award shows), he is pretty low on the totem pole, so it's not like he's given much attention at them.

It also bothers me that the items he sells (i.e. his 2015 calendars) are overpriced. It's clear Joey is wealthy (or at least very stable financially) where he doesn't need to make a lot of extra money, yet he still overprices his items.

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by itsmebitches »

YouslessTube wrote:
itsmebitches wrote:
YouslessTube wrote:I'll have to admit, he's fucking hot. Can't wait for him and his book to 'come out' :P :rofl:
Joey? Hot? What kind of mother freaking acid trip illusions are you in?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You don't need to be on a 'mother freaking acid trip illusion' to find someone hot. It's called having a fucking opinion. OF COURSE HE IS HOT, according TO ME.
Btw what kind of 'mother freaking acid trip illusion' are you in to think others can't find Joey hot just cause YOU don't think he's attractive? :? Get over yourself.
lololololololololol you got so upset over something so insignificant and a joke omg

greenishh
Lurker
Lurker

Post by greenishh »

I think he is an Ingrid in male form. Likeable in some videos unbearable in others, using a high pitched voice to make them sound cuter, obsessing over healthy eating... basically if he was interested in females they could have been soulmates

psychoburry
Learner
Learner

Post by psychoburry »

Okay, this whole Daniel/Joey thing has started to blow up on twitter & Daniel is obviously using the power of the fan girl in his favor...

A tweet he favorited
[tweet][/tweet]
He's been flipping out about someone taking his old twitter handle.. (which I think is HILARIOUS)
[tweet][/tweet]

Idk if you guys have read through the comments on Joey's videos lately but people are starting to call his ass out about this.

Also, Joey posted a snapchat story about being at Third Street Promenade & I clearly remember seeing Daniel tweet about how Third Street is his personal Hell, yet that tweet from Daniel is no where to be found. *suspicious*

Come on guys. Really?

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Good. I don't have much sympathy left for Joey, so if his fans are finally catching on and can expose them (using his and Daniel's carelessness as evidence and not by actually stalking Joey) then I'm here for it.

psychoburry
Learner
Learner

Post by psychoburry »

manged wrote:Good. I don't have much sympathy left for Joey, so if his fans are finally catching on and can expose them (using his and Daniel's carelessness as evidence and not by actually stalking Joey) then I'm here for it.

Agreed!

Also, I was also SO pissed when I watched Cat's vlog about Disney:

OBVIOUSLY she was being super careful with the angles while they were in line at Space Mountain and they sounded so fake the entire time. But its like, you're really going to LIE to your viewers??? You're there alone??? REALLY BITCH? You went to meet up with Daniel, lets be real. If you're going to try to hide something, don't even vlog, like what's the point?

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

You don't need to be on a 'mother freaking acid trip illusion' to find someone hot. It's called having a fucking opinion. OF COURSE HE IS HOT, according TO ME.
Btw what kind of 'mother freaking acid trip illusion' are you in to think others can't find Joey hot just cause YOU don't think he's attractive? :? Get over yourself.[/quote] lololololololololol you got so upset over something so insignificant and a joke omg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote]

But the way you wrote it didn't seem like a joke. It wasn't funny either. It's just a matter of personal choice and opinion. You can't say i'm on drugs just cause I find someone hot and you don't. That's extremely stupid.
And you didn't have to reply if it was so ~insignificant~ to you

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

itsmebitches wrote: lololololololololol you got so upset over something so insignificant and a joke omg

But the way you wrote it didn't seem like a joke neither was it funny. I find him attractive doesn't mean I'm on drugs. That's just stupid. And it if was so ~insignificant~ why'd you feel the need to reply?

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

I don't have the screenshots but Daniel re tweeted a pic of "creative wedding rings" and one of the ring was like a nail which was bent to be shaped like a ring. I remember in one VLOG joey was wearing a nail bracelet & claimed he randomly bought it from eBay. Or maybe it was Daniels gift. Huh? ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jan_Brady
Learner
Learner

Post by Jan_Brady »

YouslessTube wrote:I don't have the screenshots but Daniel re tweeted a pic of "creative wedding rings" and one of the ring was like a nail which was bent to be shaped like a ring. I remember in one VLOG joey was wearing a nail bracelet & claimed he randomly bought it from eBay. Or maybe it was Daniels gift. Huh? ;)
I think you're reaching a bit on that one. Those bent nail bracelets/rings are really common. I've seen a ton of people wearing them. The two of them are just basic.
oh Dan

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

Honestly, I think I'm a pretty big fan of the shady bitch who snatched Daniel's old twitter handle.

[tweet][/tweet]

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

psychoburry wrote:
manged wrote:Good. I don't have much sympathy left for Joey, so if his fans are finally catching on and can expose them (using his and Daniel's carelessness as evidence and not by actually stalking Joey) then I'm here for it.

Agreed!

Also, I was also SO pissed when I watched Cat's vlog about Disney:

OBVIOUSLY she was being super careful with the angles while they were in line at Space Mountain and they sounded so fake the entire time. But its like, you're really going to LIE to your viewers??? You're there alone??? REALLY BITCH? You went to meet up with Daniel, lets be real. If you're going to try to hide something, don't even vlog, like what's the point?
I agree with you. It bothers me how when Daniel is present they exclude him from vlogs yet we can still tell he is present. I've thought that perhaps Daniel has requested to never be shown on vlogs, however it's obviously been revealed he hangs around with Joey & friends, and obviously he knows it's been revealed, so he really has no reason to hide (aside from Joey & him dating and not being shown because of that). If they seriously are not dating, and he is really just a friend of Joey's (as he has stated in the past) then he wouldn't care about whether he is shown in the vlogs or not.

Also, does anyone else get the impression that Daniel thinks he is "cooler" or "more popular" than he really is? I know it's probably not the best to judge based on Tweets but I've gotten that impression from him, his tweets, what he retweets etc.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

IDropedThatThunThun wrote:
YouslessTube wrote:I don't have the screenshots but Daniel re tweeted a pic of "creative wedding rings" and one of the ring was like a nail which was bent to be shaped like a ring. I remember in one VLOG joey was wearing a nail bracelet & claimed he randomly bought it from eBay. Or maybe it was Daniels gift. Huh? ;)
I think you're reaching a bit on that one. Those bent nail bracelets/rings are really common. I've seen a ton of people wearing them. The two of them are just basic.

Nope. I'm certainly not over reacting. It's just the little things that are adding up to confirm he's actually gay.
Like these pictures someone posted on his new elsa is a bitch vlog.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

well, it's pretty fucking obvious that both daniel and joey are gay. and they're not exactly doing a very good job at hiding whatever is going on between the 2.
joey never vlogged with daniel present, it's a bit of a tactic joey adopted with doug(after people got suspicious about doug and joey, you never saw them together in joey's vlogs). if daniel was there, joey wouldn't vlog. because that would bring attention to the situation. if we don't know joey's here or there, unless there's photos of him with daniel, we have no idea if he's there or not, so no proof to tie them together. but vlogging while he's right there next to them, while pretending he's not, is just stupid. if you're not gonna show him on camera then don't vlog when he's around
Last edited by illegal_mind on Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Internet knows all your secrets

Sweetylein27
Debater
Debater

Post by Sweetylein27 »

Those bracelets are actually from Cartier and are very expensive! But I guess he bought a "fake" one
English is not my first language.

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

So I looked through Daniel's Facebook photos (ones he is tagged in, commented on, etc.) and he's most definitely bisexual. He was in a relationship with a girl in 2012/2013, and there are also a few (non-modeling) photos from 2013 of Daniel with a guy who possibly was his boyfriend.

psychoburry
Learner
Learner

Post by psychoburry »

Hippo wrote:Honestly, I think I'm a pretty big fan of the shady bitch who snatched Daniel's old twitter handle.

[tweet][/tweet]
ME TOO!! hahaha

psychoburry
Learner
Learner

Post by psychoburry »

ItsAndrew wrote:So I looked through Daniel's Facebook photos (ones he is tagged in, commented on, etc.) and he's most definitely bisexual. He was in a relationship with a girl in 2012/2013, and there are also a few (non-modeling) photos from 2013 of Daniel with a guy who possibly was his boyfriend.
Wait. Are you facebook friends with him? I have one mutual friends with him & his profile is locked down for the most part.

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

psychoburry wrote:
ItsAndrew wrote:So I looked through Daniel's Facebook photos (ones he is tagged in, commented on, etc.) and he's most definitely bisexual. He was in a relationship with a girl in 2012/2013, and there are also a few (non-modeling) photos from 2013 of Daniel with a guy who possibly was his boyfriend.
Wait. Are you facebook friends with him? I have one mutual friends with him & his profile is locked down for the most part.
No, but I do follow him and you can search photos someone is tagged in, photos they have commented on or liked, etc. via the search bar without being friends with them.

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

Are you sure the girl wasn't before he came out? Dating history =/= sexuality (necessarily).

Return to “Joey Graceffa”