Hannah Maggs

bgr11229
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hannah Maggs

Post by bgr11229 »

I used to LOVE watching their vlogs every Sunday it became a tradition but im starting to get tired of the constant complaining about having a baby! yes its hard and tiring but that's having a kid. Hannah talks about wanting another one when all she does is complain about the one she has! All this swearing around grayson has put me off one day hes going to start repeating what they say and they will say they don't know where he gets it from. I hope they don't have another baby for a while longer they've already put grayson in nursery so they can pretend they don't have a child again god knows what they would do if they had two.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

Do all of the UK vloggers have to have their own makeup bag line? Those bags are around $36 USD and they looks homemade. Kind of like something in a flea market.

ajdhaof
Stalker
Stalker

Post by ajdhaof »

TeaMonster wrote:Can I suggest a new thread for them on the trash section? I think shit hit the fan with these 2 and they have started their descent into becoming the new gleam shady, and snobby sellouts! Plus, I don't care whether they are cute or not or nice or funny, ads or no ads, drones or no artsy footage....I have absolutely NO respect for parents who film their child daily, period.

I vote for a new thread :tu:

Here's a fun fact: A 30-minute weekly vlog is only about 0.0029% of their week. Let's say Grayson's only in about 20 minutes of that. That's 0.00198% of his week. People film and take photos of their children all the time to post on the Internet.

Jenjbboutique
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jenjbboutique »

Why would you not respect parents who film their child daily? It's about creating memories and children change so much everyday I know my son does something new everyday at the moment and he is slightly younger than Grayson. I think it's fabulous I'm jealous of the quality of their vlogs mine are nowhere in their league but in all honesty it's about creating the special memories. I love watching the old videos my mum & dad have of my brothers and I.

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

I saw a bit of the vlog where Greyson had bruises all over his face. I get it that as a mom, you would feel upset seeing your child hurt but I thought it was rude of her to say that it wouldn't have happened if she was there and that it was Stefs fault it happened. You're not supermom! Get over yourself! Kids fall even when adults ARE watching them constantly.

smisho
Informer
Informer

Post by smisho »

I think just the change to more upbeat music the last few weeks has really improved the vlogs. I'm enjoying them. Hannah has looked stunning the last few months too, I love her style.

elliewalding
TROLL
TROLL

Post by elliewalding »

Absolutely love Hannah in the vlogs and her own beauty channel, desperate to get my hands on a makeup bag too hehe! Anyone got their own?

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

In case anyone ends up here the other 'salty' Hannah Maggs thread is now in Trash a Guru section ;)

Rosie Ribbons
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Rosie Ribbons »

Nesoi wrote:In case anyone ends up here the other 'salty' Hannah Maggs thread is now in Trash a Guru section ;)
Hi Nesoi, what is she under ash can't seem to find her in that section?

Embee93
Learner
Learner

Post by Embee93 »

Rosie Ribbons wrote:
Nesoi wrote:In case anyone ends up here the other 'salty' Hannah Maggs thread is now in Trash a Guru section ;)
Hi Nesoi, what is she under ash can't seem to find her in that section?
Likewise, where did Hannah's trash thread go? I can't find it.

kz84
Informer
Informer

Post by kz84 »

They have a serious inability to deal with criticism, constructive or otherwise, or any feedback that isn't directly praising them and going along with whatever they say or do. Stef, specifically. What is he so defensive for all the time?? He comes off as a really insecure person each time he reacts like this and I personally have always lost respect for Youtubers that behave this way towards their own audience. When he reacts like that, It just further validates the criticism.

I used to like them but i'm noticing more and more just how snooty and narrow minded they can be. They're constantly making fun of something or someone :? I think they're the kind of people that like to pat themselves on the back for being "oh so sarcastic!" and unique but they really just come off as childish and petty :|

I also am really put off by how they handled the whole "racist accusations" that were being made against them a couple of months back in the comments of a vlog. Rather than acknowledging how their actions may have come off a certain way and upset some of their viewers, they proceed to make a joke out of the matter and poke fun at said viewers. Even now, It's a running joke between them that Hannah is "the racist" :|

They put on a classy front but the more i watch them, the more i think they really aren't. Idk, It all just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I think they're both just too into themselves to give a shit about anyone else.

msg_spaniel
Lurker
Lurker

Post by msg_spaniel »

Love this family and love how she presents and holds herself.

Return to “Hannah Maggs”