Forever Maureen

Beth_munday
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Forever Maureen

Post by Beth_munday »

Maureen, do you know what would really make you better than Kai?
If you waited a couple more years AT LEAST before getting married. Get a job before getting married, own a home, be financially stable. You could really rub it in her face then and act like you're above her.

(IDK why you keep trying to one up Kailyn but whatevs, I'll humor you, you're not really any better than her even if you did these things)

I guess wow neat
Talker
Talker

Post by I guess wow neat »

fleurkitten wrote:
soconfused wrote:has anyone dug around enough to have found out what his felony was for?

Charge No: 001Description:THEFT: LESS $1,000 VALUE
Statute: CR.7.104Description:THEFT: LESS $1,000 VALUE
Amended Date: CJIS Code:1 0621MO/PLL:Probable Cause:X
Incident Date From: 04/07/2012 To: 04/07/2012 Victim Age:

You forgot one. Under the theft charge there is a drug charge-

Charge No: 002Description:CDS POS/PUR NONCONT SUBST
Statute: CR.5.618Description:CDS POS/PUR NONCONT SUBST
Amended Date: CJIS Code:1 0691MO/PLL:Probable Cause:X
Incident Date From: 04/07/2012 To: 04/07/2012

Source: Link to Maryland Judiciary Case Search- Just click agree and enter his name.
http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/in ... -index.jsp

And wheelly Momo, it's all public knowledge, so no need to call your attorney Mr. Chester Cheeto esq. to get the paypaw wook rowlin.

kh222
Talker
Talker

Post by kh222 »

KimiSoYeah wrote:
kh222 wrote:When my fiance and I were dating we had to cross 6 bridges and a 2 hour drive to get to each other. We've been together 7 years. I'm doing it wrong, we better get married ASAP.
Ah, but were they bridges OVER WATER??
Not all of them! Maybe he doesn't love me as much as James loves Momo then.

foreverpaperplatez
Informer
Informer

Post by foreverpaperplatez »

aimiakeno wrote:Why are we all trying to advise her to steer clear from this guy? Hello... It's Momo she is basically Kai, you advise them one thing they do the opposite. Let her do whatever the f she wants, and lets just keep discussing her life in a totally non invasive way.

I agree with this. Momo, I 100% support your marriage to your beautiful white whale. You guys make a cute couple; I wish you nothing but the best as you both sit unemployed in your roach-filled section 8 apartment, scamming lunches from the soup kitchen while saving your pennies for a real marriage that will never happen because your "fake-ance" is too concerned with eating doritos off the floor than getting hitched.

Also has James returned his bad boy ways? Somewhere there's a broken gumball machine missing a ring.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

WrestlerX1 wrote:
McQueen. wrote:
and engaged for almost a year
... You were engaged on Kai's birthday this year, oops.
It has been 6 months since we were engaged, which is almost a year.

Winnie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Winnie »

almost 4 months = almost 6 months = almost a year

Nice toddler math Momo.

lurkin
Debater
Debater

Post by lurkin »

Maureen is infinitely more entertaining than Kai at this point. I can't wait to see the wedding photos they take at Walmart.

Pepperkake

Post by Pepperkake »

WrestlerX1 wrote:I guess I just really don't understand what the problem is or why it is any of anyone else's business if we want to get married or how soon we want to do so. Of course we both want to have a few children, but we would never do that unless we could afford it. However that is a big part of why we want to get married as soon as we do. But even regardless of that, it shouldn't make a difference if we want to get married sooner rather than later. We might not have as much money as some people because I don't have my parents or any family around to help me financially, but I believe I am doing pretty damn good for what I do have. I am not sitting here judging anyone else's situation or their decisions, so I certainly don't believe that anyone else should be judging mine.
So why bring it up on the internet in the first place? You should've been more like Kai in this exact matter: kept it secret.

lurkin
Debater
Debater

Post by lurkin »

Ms.NorthPole wrote:
WrestlerX1 wrote:I guess I just really don't understand what the problem is or why it is any of anyone else's business if we want to get married or how soon we want to do so. Of course we both want to have a few children, but we would never do that unless we could afford it. However that is a big part of why we want to get married as soon as we do. But even regardless of that, it shouldn't make a difference if we want to get married sooner rather than later. We might not have as much money as some people because I don't have my parents or any family around to help me financially, but I believe I am doing pretty damn good for what I do have. I am not sitting here judging anyone else's situation or their decisions, so I certainly don't believe that anyone else should be judging mine.
So why bring it up on the internet in the first place? You should've been more like Kai in this exact matter: kept it secret.
This is MAUREEN'S livejournal and if you don't like it, you don't have to fucking read it.

Oh.

Wait.

Adele FlapBag
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adele FlapBag »

lmao "MIND YA BUSINESSS YOU PRYING VULTURES" on the 40th page of a thread specifically for you and your shit stirring and desperate pleas for attention/sympathy. alright Maureen.

Aalinebahb
Debater
Debater

Post by Aalinebahb »

I can't believe Maureen is about to get her second thread.
ForeverNeverGettingMarried

Winnie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Winnie »

Let me get this straight: You need to get married by December because you can't afford to waste $25 and your future husbint wants to keep living with his mama to save $50 a month, and you wouldn't have kids unless you could afford it (which you can't)... but you want to get married ASAP so you can start having kids? Child, you make Kai Logic look reasonable in comparison.

P.S. If it isn't any of our business, STOP TELLING US ABOUT IT. :roll: :roll: :roll:

DonsDirtySecret
Informer
Informer

Post by DonsDirtySecret »

Maureen, you brought this issue up yourself. You brought it to a group of strangers because you wanted their opinions. People who are 100% sure of their decisions and actions don't bring those same issues up with strangers. You posted your engagement/wedding drama because you have doubts. We didn't know a damn thing about all this until you filled us in, BECAUSE YOU HAVE DOUBTS. I'm sure what you wanted was for dozens of people to congratulate you, tell you this entire ass-backwards plan was a freaking fairytale and then send you presents. Well, you asked and we answered. Not 1 person told you this was a smart plan. What more do you want?

PADI_Diver
Informer
Informer

Post by PADI_Diver »

We wouldn't have to keep judging you if you didn't continuously post pointless, irrelevant shit. You made your sham wedding our business by pretty much posting every single pathetic detail about it. Again, you're not getting the sympathy you want and we are not telling you things you want to hear. Again, if you don't like it, don't spill your shit here.

"I always had a repulsive need to be something more than human." - David Bowie

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by white trash sparkles »

Maureen get a new hobby. Seriously, I don't mean that offensively. Try a damn pottery class. You're bored as hell!! It's obviously. Otherwise you wouldn't be coming to a message board and making up all these stories for personal amusement.

Deep Shave

Post by Deep Shave »

Return to “Wrestler X”