clothesencounters Part 2

jimi
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: clothesencounters Part 2

Post by jimi »

Omg, she got a puppy for her birthday. The most frou frou kind of dog too. I definitely didn't peg Jenn or Ben to have a toy dog that's going to be spoiled rotten, but I guess Jenn has gone full LA girl. Nothing against maltipoos, but I hate to think where the dog came from. Probably a puppy mill. No reputable breeder in their right minds would cross breed like that. Ben also turned her into a dog person. We all know Jenn preferred cats before she met him. I stand by my statement about them changing just to be like one another. Not really smart to get a dog either with how much Jenn travels. But I guess Ben will have something else to do while mooching off her YT money and fame.

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

likefrylikefry wrote:Nice attempt at a thrift haul but you know this chick won't wear that stuff.
Yeah, every few months she'll bust out a half-assed thrifting video to show she "hasn't changed". But all they do is showcase just how much she HAS changed. I roll my eyes hardest at her thrifting videos with Refinery29. In one she went to Out Of the Closet, which calls itself a thrift store but has OUTRAGEOUS prices. In another, she went to a flea market and spent 40 bucks on a 49ers jacket she's never worn. She needs to try harder if she's going to pretend she has any real passion for this anymore.

transcentingwings
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by transcentingwings »

Her latest makeup video, quatre doesn't look quite accurate? The cut scene shows some shimmer or glitter and I thought quatre was a matte shadow?

kdlraa
Learner
Learner

Post by kdlraa »

Bums me out how much Jenn has changed. She lost her unique edge from her earlier days and resembles just about every other popular L.A. fashion blogger. Also not a fan of the editing/graphics on the new vids. Feel like the same thing happened with Claire Marshall too. Lost interest in both of them tbh :|

Saturnangela4545
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Saturnangela4545 »

This Is like the second or third time she uses quatre in her video and she without fail prounces it as CAT. Bitch don't even try . Is it that hard to Google or even YouTube how to count in French. I just cringe whenever she says CAT.

I find it so irritating whenever she says BUT I worked so hard on x video esp when she uses that reasons to justify the video being sponsored etc. she clearly is out of touch with the real world and what it's actually like to be working hard.

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

kdlraa wrote:Bums me out how much Jenn has changed. She lost her unique edge from her earlier days and resembles just about every other popular L.A. fashion blogger. Also not a fan of the editing/graphics on the new vids. Feel like the same thing happened with Claire Marshall too. Lost interest in both of them tbh :|
She's much better than claire. Claire is lazy and entitled , barely post any videos and when she does , she is passive aggressive in them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

This the second time she mentioned that she saving the moment or saving as much as she can because this doesn't last. Makes me wonder does she know something because she gets so serious about it

vanillafilter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vanillafilter »

^ I think it's just reality. Her youtube career isn't going to last forever, nobody is going to watch her as she gets older. How many times can you blow a kiss to the camera or wink or scrunch your nose before it's just embarrassing for her age? Better to milk it while she can and crank out those sponsored videos while it lasts.

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

vanillafilter wrote:^ I think it's just reality. Her youtube career isn't going to last forever, nobody is going to watch her as she gets older. How many times can you blow a kiss to the camera or wink or scrunch your nose before it's just embarrassing for her age? Better to milk it while she can and crank out those sponsored videos while it lasts.
I think she's one of the few social media stars that realize this...glad she knows

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

what did yall think of jenntember? (forgot the spelling) i actually enjoy her vlogs. she does a great mix of stuff just wish they were longer. if she just did vlogs i would honestly still watch her.

Aqus
Debater
Debater

Post by Aqus »

I find her self-awareness refreshing. She lives the easiest, luckiest life ever but at least she knows it and she knows YouTube fairyland won't be forever

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

lol jenn definitely reads guru gossip. First she addressed all the sponsorship comments and in today's video she addressed the "mysterious engagement ring" that a few people thought she had on here lol :rofl:

vanillafilter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vanillafilter »

I came here to say the same thing!

I personally like her vlogs. And I also like that she doesn't vlog all the time about everything. People who vlog constantly seem more susceptible to doing things just for the views or over exaggerating aspects of their life to make it more interesting.

sasquatched
Learner
Learner

Post by sasquatched »

all the outfits in the fall trends vid are hideous. that velvet dress over that long tunic... yike

pearlmilkteas
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pearlmilkteas »

I don't like the way she (or Ben :roll: ) filmed that video, the angles made me dizzy :|

strawberryhannah
Learner
Learner

Post by strawberryhannah »

sasquatched wrote:all the outfits in the fall trends vid are hideous. that velvet dress over that long tunic... yike
Agreed.. also, I would never put a giant overpriced purple hoodie in a video and call it a "trend".

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

question: did ben move in with her? just wondering visa-wise...i dont see him getting approved for a green card without being engaged or married to a citizen...

anotherone
Informer
Informer

Post by anotherone »

frizzzx86 wrote:question: did ben move in with her? just wondering visa-wise...i dont see him getting approved for a green card without being engaged or married to a citizen...
Yeah he did. People on here have said ben probably works for jenn now

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

I actually hate jenn as a beauty guru. I love her blogs and monthly favorites, but other than that she's subpar as a guru. Her fashion taste has demolished greatly and now it seems she just creates these over the top outfits that aren't even practical for most everyday wearers. You could maybe get away with those outfits in large cities such as LA/NY but nowhere else especially when you're actually living and active life and not just dressing up for an IG picture. And her makeup looks are ok but she's not the best when it comes to application, hence why she rarely does looks. I don't mind sponsorship videos and usually I don't notice, but I'm definitely starting to notice with jenn and I'm losing interest in clicking on her videos bc I know it's sponsored

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

Also with the exception of maybe one outfit none of those fall trends we're really trends not were they practical outfits for the everyday person. I just realized now how over the top Jenns outfits are and they're not even cute. She use to be unique but practical bc she was still a normal person with a job school etc.now she just gets dressed in these elaborate outfits for a photo op or video

Return to “Jenn Im”