@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

tardis88
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kristin Gehm Part 2

Post by tardis88 »

bits wrote:Which video did you comment that on?
It's on the 4 looks 1 palette Vice 3 video

Just curious
Learner
Learner

Post by Just curious »

And now, I'm being attacked. I don't deserve that, all I was trying to do was prove myself. Now I can't even defend myself.

tardis88
Learner
Learner

Post by tardis88 »

Just curious wrote:And now, I'm being attacked. I don't deserve that, all I was trying to do was prove myself. Now I can't even defend myself.
Post a screen grab here. She can't refute a screen shot!

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Kristin Gehm Part 2

Post by bits »

Good thing someone took a screenshot because I think she deleted the thread.

Nevermind it's still there, I just can't read...
Last edited by bits on Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

Just curious wrote:And now, I'm being attacked. I don't deserve that, all I was trying to do was prove myself. Now I can't even defend myself.
What kind of phone do you have? If you can pull the email up on your phone that would probably be an easier way to take a screenshot versus on the computer.

Just curious
Learner
Learner

Post by Just curious »

I have the Moto G from Verizon. I have a screen shot of where I copy & pasted the email to a word document. Complete with her picture.

Just curious
Learner
Learner

Post by Just curious »

I hope this is it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

Bingo!!

tardis88
Learner
Learner

Post by tardis88 »

Just curious wrote:I hope this is it.
I can't believe she's making you out to be a liar! She could have just explained her reason for telling you that.

Just curious
Learner
Learner

Post by Just curious »

I am in tears over this. I honestly wasn't trying to cause any problems. I just wanted K-Fail and Camp to be aware of the situation in order to prevent future problems. I am truly sorry.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Shouldn't be sorry for shit, if you want my opinion. She wouldn't be so defensive if she had nothing to hide. As for her band of adoring warthogs coming blindly to her defense, that's what they always do. Don't give it another thought. She can't take the heat, but we all know she loves the kitchen! Lol.

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

I don't think you should be upset. It's not good business to ask someone not to share a negative experience. The owner doesn't seem to have the best business skills and that's not your fault.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

SHE is the one discrediting YOU. As if your opinion does not matter and unless you blow kisses and roses up her butt then you are a liar and your opinion does not count.

As for the person who said the prices are comparable to MAC, to me actually MAC is a bargain (and much better quality) than this stuff. So if the stuff bothered your eyes it does not matter and you are just 'out to get her'..? Oh please. She has mentioned stuff bothering her eyes before in her videos and how would she feel if the company contacted her and said she was an isolated incident and she must just be hateful..? How would that make her feel..? You can be sure she would let her viewers know what kind of company it was.

At this point I would not be surprised if she sent the palette out to a couple of her friends.
To blow roses up her butt about this garbage.
You know, because in her and her fangirls eyes the only opinions that matter are fellow gurus. :roll:

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

She's going out of her way to discredit you because she knows she is busted. She knows you have the email to prove she is a liar and she is pissed. Did the owner contact you as well or was it just Kristin?
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

Okay just read the comments on her latest video (Vice 3 or whatever). So they are trying to attack someone for sharing their experience with this product..? As has been said, Kristin will talk about her bad experiences with a product. Pot meet kettle. They want to talk about lawyers then they should consider if people are having reactions to this product at least someone spoke up about it. CAMP could be the ones getting sued if someone were to have a really bad reaction to this stuff. Why not take that info into consideration and try to make their product gentler to the eyes..? But I suppose that would mean re-formulating stuff and refunding a lot of people, and from the sounds of things a little company with no website (seriously, in the year of almost 2015..?) is not going to make the extra effort or spend the extra money.

CAMP cosmetics are the ones who should be apologizing.
Bad customer experience on top of shady business and what appears to be a complete garbage product.

Her fangirls are saying Michael and Kristin worked hard..? A company that does not even have it's own website..? A company shilling shady name cosmetics for top dollar..? Sounds to me like a get rich quick scheme......

Why these fangirls so blindly defend these gurus, I will never understand....

tardis88
Learner
Learner

Post by tardis88 »

CrazyTown wrote:SHE is the one discrediting YOU. As if your opinion does not matter and unless you blow kisses and roses up her butt then you are a liar and your opinion does not count.

As for the person who said the prices are comparable to MAC, to me actually MAC is a bargain (and much better quality) than this stuff. So if the stuff bothered your eyes it does not matter and you are just 'out to get her'..? Oh please. She has mentioned stuff bothering her eyes before in her videos and how would she feel if the company contacted her and said she was an isolated incident and she must just be hateful..? How would that make her feel..? You can be sure she would let her viewers know what kind of company it was.

At this point I would not be surprised if she sent the palette out to a couple of her friends.
To blow roses up her butt about this garbage.
You know, because in her and her fangirls eyes the only opinions that matter are fellow gurus. :roll:
That's what I meant about MAC. There stuff is great quality for the price. Camp is charging MAC prices for mass production cosmetics. I would rather buy MAC! Their Brooke Shields palette was $85 for 15 shadows and Camp is charging $70 for 5. It's insane.

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

I think she caters to a very specific audience (meaning, people just like her) which is why her subscriber number is so low and her viewers are getting so defensive.

Avalicious
Talker
Talker

Post by Avalicious »

Not trying to discredit you, but her last name is spelled wrong in that message screenshot...this doesn't change your experience with the product, but that really makes me think someone is screwing with you. I don't care for the way she blasted you in her video as I would think she would appreciate the fact that you or someone you know bought the overpriced palette in the first place.
Last edited by Avalicious on Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Just curious
Learner
Learner

Post by Just curious »

Avalicious wrote:Not trying to discredit you, but her last name is spelled wrong in that message screenshot...
Completely my fault. When I copied the email to a word document, my actual first and last name were on the email. I deleted them as well as her last name by accident. It was honestly a case of typing fast and mixing the letters up, not trying to start a big scandal over nothing.

Return to “Kristin Gehm”