tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kristin Gehm Part 2

Post by tgal789 »

I get it. It is just weird.
This is trash a guru board not pick apart someone's post on insult a poster.
GEEZ.
Buh-bye!!

JaJa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JaJa »

CrazyTown wrote:I get it. It is just weird.
This is trash a guru board not pick apart someone's post on insult a poster.
GEEZ.
Buh-bye!!
Bye, Felicia!

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

MakeupIsMyLife wrote:This just in. Just watched a review that compared that KGB mess to wait for it..... Tom Ford shadows. I can't link YouTube on my phone. The vlogger is Kristinn321. She seems sane.... And is a friend of KG's.

I just watched this video. The colors sooooo don't suit the lady's coloring. And she's going way overboard on the gushing. It's kind of obvious- the colors are totally dupable and unoriginal. This is a pathetic introductory palette. I wouldn't be surprised if Kristin paid this woman to say all this......

Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by imnotfatimbigboned »

mustardmoon1 wrote:
MakeupIsMyLife wrote:This just in. Just watched a review that compared that KGB mess to wait for it..... Tom Ford shadows. I can't link YouTube on my phone. The vlogger is Kristinn321. She seems sane.... And is a friend of KG's.

I just watched this video. The colors sooooo don't suit the lady's coloring. And she's going way overboard on the gushing. It's kind of obvious- the colors are totally dupable and unoriginal. This is a pathetic introductory palette. I wouldn't be surprised if Kristin paid this woman to say all this......

OHHHH MY WORD! This woman can't speak, she is such a mess! No way in hell you will convince me to buy a very expensive palette from someone who cant THSPEAK! Her swatches during the video which she claimed to be obviously very pigmented were NOT. They didn't look any different from a regular neutral palette. And so funny when she described the gold shade she overhyped it to be something she couldn't even find a name for. She said this palette surpasses Tom Ford because of the price point. WOW!

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

JaJa wrote:You really can't comprehend that?
lol are you her or something?

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by imnotfatimbigboned »

Ok this is going to sound like the meanest comment but I can't help it. I see in the comments of this video above that the palette is sold out. I think all of her pals purchased it to be nice and take one for the team. Same goes for the subs who got it. No one truly wanted to dish out that amount for THAT. She is lucky she has that kind of support. Its like someone raising money for a cause or you support your co-workers kid's fundraisers. Just to show your friend or co-worker support for the overpriced item you get in return.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

That shit-eating grin. My gut lurches every time.

callmecrazy
Learner
Learner

Post by callmecrazy »

I noticed in the Bobtober party video that he joked with her the following day about where her car was - she had obviously left her car at the party.......didn't think she drank that much .................... :rofl:

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

imnotfatimbigboned wrote:Ok this is going to sound like the meanest comment but I can't help it. I see in the comments of this video above that the palette is sold out. I think all of her pals purchased it to be nice and take one for the team. Same goes for the subs who got it. No one truly wanted to dish out that amount for THAT. She is lucky she has that kind of support. Its like someone raising money for a cause or you support your co-workers kid's fundraisers. Just to show your friend or co-worker support for the overpriced item you get in return.
I agree, I think a bunch of her YT "friends" bought the palette to make her feel good. However, by doing that, they are encouraging her and Camp Cosmetics to produce more of a terrible product. I don't know anybody who can afford to keep buying overpriced junk makeup that they will never use, just to build someone up. I think it would have been better for Kristin to own up to the truth that the palette is a very ordinary and drugstore grade. Tom Ford? MY ASS!! :o
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

callmecrazy wrote:I noticed in the Bobtober party video that he joked with her the following day about where her car was - she had obviously left her car at the party.......didn't think she drank that much .................... :rofl:
Oh, I think K drinks quite a bit. I happen to think that her wine drinking habit is the reason for her giant swollen nose and red face. She can chalk it up to rosacea all she wants to. She has got the looks of an alcoholic. All those empty calories are keeping the weight on her too.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Idk about her drinking at Gehm Manor, but she def drinks to drunkenness socially. Moderation is not her forte.

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

And the fact that drinking alcohol is awful for your skin because it's so dehydrating to the body. But I'm sure she's getting the recommended intake of water everyday...
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

I think her nose is going through a growth spurt.

Just curious
Learner
Learner

Post by Just curious »

So,Camp Cosmetics will be refunding my brother, and both them and K-Fail offered to send me free products. Oh, here's the kicker, they BOTH asked that I not share my bad experience with anyone!

MantisShrimp
Informer
Informer

Post by MantisShrimp »

puppymomma4 wrote:

I think her nose is going through a growth spurt.
When do we get to move on from the "can you BELEEEEEVE I'm wearing bright lipstick" self congratulatory bs? She's been wearing bright lip stick for like a year now. Let's move on pigger.

PS: these bright colors do nothing for you. I can still tell you are an old overweight lady....

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Lipstick on a pig is just that: even of it's "edgy" and "bright".

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

Just curious wrote:So,Camp Cosmetics will be refunding my brother, and both them and K-Fail offered to send me free products. Oh, here's the kicker, they BOTH asked that I not share my bad experience with anyone!
So Kristin is offering to send products?

Wow. I would accept those products - after you receive them - I'd reply that based upon your own morals, you feel that you should share your experience. Remind Kristin that she shares her thoughts on products - whether positive or negative - she does it for us - the public. Image

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

Just curious wrote:So,Camp Cosmetics will be refunding my brother, and both them and K-Fail offered to send me free products. Oh, here's the kicker, they BOTH asked that I not share my bad experience with anyone!
That is SO sketchy! Share it all over the internet, girl...
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

Just curious
Learner
Learner

Post by Just curious »

Oh believe me, I put it all over my social media.

beautyguruwatcher
Learner
Learner

Post by beautyguruwatcher »

Just curious wrote:Oh believe me, I put it all over my social media.
Be sure to link us! Thats super sketchy of a company.

Return to “Kristin Gehm”