Ingrid's Girlfriends...

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Ingrid's Girlfriends...

Post by haze »

Hello all,
I've noticed that ever since Ingrid's been with Christopher, she doesn't hang out with her girlfriends as much. I don't recall her being that close with Fleur or Nikki or any of her girlfriends anymore. Does anybody know what's up with that? Less tweets to Fleur and Tanya? Fleur doesn't mention Ingrid in her videos and vice-versa.

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ingrid's Girlfriends...

Post by SillyMilly123 »

yeah I think this has been talked about before. it appears she goes long stretches without talking to her friends except the ones that are with big frame. She does it to Elle too.

tinyblue
Informer
Informer

Post by tinyblue »

^LOL same!!! I ran my fat ass so fast to the couch to sit down and read all about it haha

tinyblue
Informer
Informer

Post by tinyblue »

Hahaha I am glad you enjoy :D

guruslammer
Talker
Talker

Post by guruslammer »

Maybe it's because some of her friends are fake.
Though i do feel sad about Fleur and her not talking... that's kind of sad. though distance and stuff is a good point, with our technology today its not that difficult.

ALso maybe he doesn't like being filmed since he's not a youtuber?

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

She has no girlfriends! Lol. She is supposedly friends with Elle, Rachel, Nikki, and Tati, but as far as I know she never really mentions them at all anymore. I do think that she and Fleur had a really true friendship. But, I noticed that Ingrid pretty much cut off all communication with Fleur every since Fleur won that beauty vlogger contest. So I always assumed it was a bit of jealousy. Even when Fleur comes to LA the only time Ingrid will spend time with her is if Fleur comes to hang out with her and her boyfriend. The last time she was in LA the only time she hung out with Fleur was when Fleur came to Ingrid's boyfriend's roommate's going away party which I think is quite sad. I understand if she's busy, but really who isn't busy these days. She needs to make time for her friends because good friends are hard to come by and if her and Chris breakup she won't have them to fall back on. Right now all her relationships seem to be fake and only work-related. I think if her and Chris don't work out she'll be completely alone. She's has changed and molded herself completely for Chris. Maybe her and Elle will go to Cabo again or she can go back to being a cat lady if Nugget is still around.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

guruslammer wrote:Maybe it's because some of her friends are fake.
Though i do feel sad about Fleur and her not talking... that's kind of sad. though distance and stuff is a good point, with our technology today its not that difficult.

ALso maybe he doesn't like being filmed since he's not a youtuber?
Don't you mean Ingrid is fake? Besides, Nikki the rest of her friends seem genuine. I'm sure most of them aren't super close outside of YouTube, but Ingrid really makes no effort to hang out with anybody beside Chris and his friends.

Pigeonski
Informer
Informer

Post by Pigeonski »

Just thought I'd remind everyone of her bestest friend Catrific- she seems to still hang round with her

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

Pigeonski wrote:Just thought I'd remind everyone of her bestest friend Catrific- she seems to still hang round with her
But Cat also seems to be a loner and doesn't have anyone but Ingrid to hang out with.

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

guruslammer wrote:Maybe it's because some of her friends are fake.
Exactly. Fleur regularly mentions that she's skyping with Tati, Nikki and a few other people from the US. Fleur and Ingrid however never interact with each other - not on Twitter/FB, no mention of Skype, when they're in the same city they rarely see each other. Fleur is a lot closer to Tati than to Ingrid nowadays. Even Fleur and Elle have more contact and meet more often.

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

We all know Ingrid is definitely a dicks over chicks person. Fleur who?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

I've always thought that Fleur was smarter and more of a business women than Ingrid is and maybe she got tired of her childishness and the OMG moments. If i were Fleur, I wouldn't want to hangout with an airhead who clings to her boyfriend all the time. I'm surprised that Fleur didn't dump Ingrid when she was dating Lewk.

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

Yeah Nikki, Tati, Fleur, and Elle are all friends. Nikki, Tati, and Elle all hung out recently and I know Fleur sees all 3 of those girls when she is in the states, but Ingrid is MIA. I highly doubt Ingrid is going to go to Cabo with Elle. She seems the type to be a fake friend, and then ignore the other girls for her bf.

It's sad though because I think Nikki, Tati, Elle, and Fleur are all genuine in the friends department. They all have their issues but I do think they are actually good friends to each other, minus Ingrid.

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

SillyMilly123 wrote: I highly doubt Ingrid is going to go to Cabo with Elle. She seems the type to be a fake friend, and then ignore the other girls for her bf.
They actually said a few months ago that they're going again because it's their tradition or something. However, they never see each other except for Cabo. Ingrid used to hang out with Elle after she broke up with Luke because she was probably bored, went to Cabo with her a few weeks later and boom, you never saw/heard of Elle again. Same thing this year, Elle met Fleur, Tati, Becky and her sister several times but never Ingrid. Even though they'll go to Cabo together, I doubt that they'll hang out again another time this year. Miss Glamorazzi is just tooooo busy with her hard work and "the bf".

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

sunshine21 wrote:
SillyMilly123 wrote: I highly doubt Ingrid is going to go to Cabo with Elle. She seems the type to be a fake friend, and then ignore the other girls for her bf.
They actually said a few months ago that they're going again because it's their tradition or something. However, they never see each other except for Cabo. Ingrid used to hang out with Elle after she broke up with Luke because she was probably bored, went to Cabo with her a few weeks later and boom, you never saw/heard of Elle again. Same thing this year, Elle met Fleur, Tati, Becky and her sister several times but never Ingrid. Even though they'll go to Cabo together, I doubt that they'll hang out again another time this year. Miss Glamorazzi is just tooooo busy with her hard work and "the bf".
It's kinda sad actually because I feel like Fleur and Elle were Ingrid's best friends, and I think both girls are genuinely good friends to their friends if that makes sense. Like I think Fleur and Elle both really care for their friends.

Wolf
Learner
Learner

Post by Wolf »

I wonder what happened to her best friend Melissa and her old roommate, Ciara...

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

Pigeonski wrote:Just thought I'd remind everyone of her bestest friend Catrific- she seems to still hang round with her
Ingrid couldn't drop Cat even if she tried. Cat is as a much of a stage 5 clinger as Ingrid is, except Ingrid clings to boys while Cat clings to fame and exposure.

I do agree that Fleur and Elle seemed to be genuine friends to Ingrid. They didn't seem to be just YouTube friends for the networking. It's quite sad that Ingrid doesn't even have a "ring on it" yet, but she's giving everything up including close friends for her boyfriend. Whereas, Fleur is married yet still makes time for work and friends with no problem. I think the bottomline is Fleur is more down to earth, and she understands what's more important in life. While, Ingrid is a greedy airhead who'll do anything to bag a husband.

Username
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Username »

And why are her and Allison (amarixe) no longer friends? Ingrid deleted Allison off her recommended channels.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

Username wrote:And why are her and Allison (amarixe) no longer friends? Ingrid deleted Allison off her recommended channels.
Who knows really. Something obviously happened between them because they lived in the same apartment complex for a year and never even hung out or did a collab. Maybe Ingrid was flaky with Allison one too many times and Allison wasn't having it anymore. We'll never know probably.

alove16
Learner
Learner

Post by alove16 »

That's gotta be really lonely not having any girlfriends. Dicks before chicks seems very obvious. I don't get why girls do this. Because your boyfriend might not always be there. She needs to learn how to balance people. You give your girlfriends like 60% of time and 40% to your boyfriend and if he becomes your husband it changes. Friends are more opt to know what you're going through. If her and chris get in a fight who does she call? thats very sad, but she did it to herself.

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”