Overrated TV Shows

caarrrrro
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Overrated TV Shows

Post by caarrrrro »

I feel as though so many TV shows that everyone seems to love these days are somewhat overrated. For example, Breaking Bad bores me, and I just find myself being annoyed at Walt constantly. Same with The Walking Dead, I simply don't get the hype about it.

What TV shows do you guys think are overrated?

bridgetmack
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Overrated TV Shows

Post by bridgetmack »

PRETTY LITTLE LIARS

It's a huge deal here and I just don't get the hype.... It's been so stretched out I feel like the producers will do anything to get another season out of it. The first season was good but it all went downhill once they realized they could make serious money with it

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

Pretty Little Liars - that piece of shit should have ended years ago. I can not believe they have so many viewers! Even in this forum that shows thread is most talked about. Like wtf.
ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE. Sorry for misunderstandings!

People should read everything, not the first 5 words and judge!

Wombat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wombat »

True Blood, The Vampire Diaries. If I see one more vampire romance novel-based thing show up on the screen, I may cry.

McNewbie

Post by McNewbie »

Revenge, Once Upon A Time, Faking It and Braking Bad

Post by Guest »

Keeping Up With The Kardashians. I'd rather watch mould grow.

chloecour
Learner
Learner

Post by chloecour »

Game of Thrones
American Horror Story

Memememe1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Memememe1 »

The Office

catcherintherye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catcherintherye »

I will get hate for this. Girls. I don't understand why it is so popular. I started watching it because everyone was talking about it. It's very run of the mill. Everyone once in a while someone says something clever but mostly it is incredibly uninspired. I think Lena just cashed in one the idea of a sex and the city like show. I'm tired of Hannah acting like a child and exploiting Adam. Marnie is incredibly annoying. I like shosh. Jessa makes the show bearable for me. The rest of them are a bunch of phonies. Especially, Hannah with her incessant tantrums.

catcherintherye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catcherintherye »

chloecour wrote:Game of Thrones
American Horror Story
I like American horror story but it tends to drag. The saving graces are slick editing and Jessica Lange. What an amazing actor!

Lame
Learner
Learner

Post by Lame »

catcherintherye wrote:I will get hate for this. Girls. I don't understand why it is so popular. I started watching it because everyone was talking about it. It's very run of the mill. Everyone once in a while someone says something clever but mostly it is incredibly uninspired. I think Lena just cashed in one the idea of a sex and the city like show. I'm tired of Hannah acting like a child and exploiting Adam. Marnie is incredibly annoying. I like shosh. Jessa makes the show bearable for me. The rest of them are a bunch of phonies. Especially, Hannah with her incessant tantrums.
I could barely sit through the first episode! It just felt dry and like it's trying to hard to be funny.

Nazgull123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nazgull123 »

The walking dead has been sooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring for the past 2 seasons id rather drag my nails down a chalkboard.

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

How I Met Your Mother.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

Username
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Username »

Friends. The storylines were cliche and the characters were one dimensional and unfunny. It was an okay show, certainly not as good as its level of popularity.

SponsorshipPolice
Talker
Talker

Post by SponsorshipPolice »

Lame wrote:
catcherintherye wrote:I will get hate for this. Girls. I don't understand why it is so popular. I started watching it because everyone was talking about it. It's very run of the mill. Everyone once in a while someone says something clever but mostly it is incredibly uninspired. I think Lena just cashed in one the idea of a sex and the city like show. I'm tired of Hannah acting like a child and exploiting Adam. Marnie is incredibly annoying. I like shosh. Jessa makes the show bearable for me. The rest of them are a bunch of phonies. Especially, Hannah with her incessant tantrums.
I could barely sit through the first episode! It just felt dry and like it's trying to hard to be funny.

Amen, ugh, it is so pretentious! That show could seriously work as a torturing method.

rachelxo86
Debater
Debater

Post by rachelxo86 »

BIG bang theory, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who dislikes that show. Oh Well!

xLeopardPrincessX
Informer
Informer

Post by xLeopardPrincessX »

FAMILY GUY! IT IS NOT FUNNY, IT IS ONE OF THE WORST THINGS ON TV.

mermaidcoffin
Learner
Learner

Post by mermaidcoffin »

Username wrote:Friends. The storylines were cliche and the characters were one dimensional and unfunny. It was an okay show, certainly not as good as its level of popularity.

I actually really like FRIENDS, I find it quite funny and relatable even though it ended 10 years. But I guess it depends on the viewer just like any other shows.

I find Girls overrated too, I can't relate to any characters and they're all super unattractive and Lena Dunham is annoying to look at and listen to. Another privileged girl with connections.

mermaidcoffin
Learner
Learner

Post by mermaidcoffin »

rachelxo86 wrote:BIG bang theory, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who dislikes that show. Oh Well!

DITTO! I get such a headache watching that show, so much jabbering like whhhaaaaaatttttt stfu

rachelxo86
Debater
Debater

Post by rachelxo86 »

mermaidcoffin wrote:
rachelxo86 wrote:BIG bang theory, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who dislikes that show. Oh Well!

DITTO! I get such a headache watching that show, so much jabbering like whhhaaaaaatttttt stfu

Yay!!!!! Someone that feels my pain hehhehehehe :)

Return to “TV Shows”