KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella Part 7

plinkie
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella Part 7

Post by plinkie »

I agree. Most of the people in the documentary seemed natural as they spoke about their experiences with Wow, and then Kate seemed so forced and almost scripted.

But her priest costume is pretty good. That is one thing she put a lot of time, effort, and thought into and it shows. She should do the same with everything she does, particular her videos if she wants to continue making a living off of them.

realitycheck
Learner
Learner

Post by realitycheck »

Exactly!!
And yes her Priest costume was amazing, it was beautiful and you could tell she put so much hard work in it.....seriously I wish she stopped being so lazy.
It seems in her halloween party vlog there are a lot of people in the comments who are beginning to notice this.

Why did she again put a halt to her gaming channel??And even if she pursued it why is she wasting her time on games no one pretty much cares about?I mean we all love the games but we already seen the games as they released by other youtubers two or three years ago!!Sadly I think she just wants to jiggle her tatas during a jump scare to have the audience hooked more than actually having us getting a jumpscare at all for the game.

It's frustrating because I used to love this girl before....she was so sweet and different back then and she suddenly turned to this?!?And there is somewhere still hope for her to go back and be the person she was but she is clouded on the wrong things. I feel like giving her a swift slap on her head and screaming stop!BARRGH!

cookie_crumble 22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cookie_crumble 22 »

realitycheck wrote:
It's frustrating because I used to love this girl before....she was so sweet and different back then and she suddenly turned to this?!?And there is somewhere still hope for her to go back and be the person she was but she is clouded on the wrong things. I feel like giving her a swift slap on her head and screaming stop!BARRGH!
Exactly,I used to like her too! Her vlogs before she moved to America and the ones when she lived here for a few months were actually entertaining and I enjoyed them. Now she annoys the piss out of me.

And I like that what you said is fitting because your name is realitycheck lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

realitycheck
Learner
Learner

Post by realitycheck »

Haha thank you!!! :love2:
my initial username was facepalmseverywhere but I forgot the password and then I eventually abandoned it to this XD

It seems Cory is doing very well in comparison...to be really honest...I did miss a lot of the old Kate and went to some of her old videos uploaded by fans....and I noticed it isn't just Kate...Cory changed a lot too..from a man child to a much more sober person now...crazy but still much more sober and it's kinda nice to watch.

Meep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Meep »

Enjoyed her BlizzCon vlog except I really dislike the fact she gets to be involved in a documentary for a game she doesn't play anymore or knows nothing about.

In her vid she said "I was wondering when someone would make one of the bikes from the game!" Then went on to say "These aren't them but they're close!" (not direct quotes) but uh... the bikes she showed ARE in the game. They had a web series called Azeroth Choppers in which the guy from the American Choppers show Paul Jr. and his team created an Alliance bike and a Horde bike, then we voted and the Horde bike won and got given to Horde players whilst the Alliance bike is ALSO in the game, but purchasable instead of free.

It sorta pains me to see her involved and yet know nothing of the current World of Warcraft game :(

ThisFuckingNunu.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThisFuckingNunu. »

I agree Meep. There are SO many twitch streamers that should have been involved with that. She shouldnt have been.
OVERWATCH LOOKS AMAZING. :love2:

Also;

I hate the way she says risotto.

I wish i could go to BlizzCon. :(

x

Sunny38
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sunny38 »

That scene with her hanging in the air three dimensional with the bow, looked pretty cool though imo.

Meep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Meep »

ThisFuckingNunu. wrote:I agree Meep. There are SO many twitch streamers that should have been involved with that. She shouldnt have been.
OVERWATCH LOOKS AMAZING. :love2:

Also;

I hate the way she says risotto.

I wish i could go to BlizzCon. :(

x
RIZ-OH-TOE hahaha

I wish I could too! I am down in Australia and OMG yes Overwatch looks SOOOO good! Can't wait. Signed up to the beta asap.
Sunny38 wrote:That scene with her hanging in the air three dimensional with the bow, looked pretty cool though imo.
YESSS! That was amazing!!

Moonrash
Informer
Informer

Post by Moonrash »

I've been trying to catch up with this page but it gets a little confusing having both Cory and Kate in the same thread, considering their lives aren't connected anymore.

I was skimming and someone said maybe Kristen and Cory do a cam show together LOL. I've wondered before what her job was, considering she moved to Alaska for her job, so it must be a fairly important one.

My speculation is that she might be in the military, like an officer? That would explain having to move, that would explain not wanting to talk about the job, that would explain having the money to live how they're living. Cory even said they live right near an army base.
However if you skim through her friends list on facebook, you'd expect to see friends in the military - wearing their uniforms, or jobs listed "In the US Army" or whatever.... but I don't see any of it.... so I'm probably wrong.

I also noticed that her facebook is listed as Kristen Swift, but her facebook URL is Kristen Torbett, so it's interesting that she'd try to loosely cover her last name like that?

Another site says she was a civil engineering intern at 'Swift Water Rescue', when she was in Texas I assume? That might explain the Swift last name on facebook (I guess)...

This page http://uh.meritpages.com/Kristen-Torbet ... nd=2653515 confirms the civil engineering thing, and it seems like she graduated last year with a bachelors, so that would completely throw my military theory out lol. I can't really find out where she works at the moment, and I don't wanna start really digging because Kristen seems like a nice girl and I feel dirty doing any more than a simple google search :P

Anyway this was all just my thoughts flowing as I went. Not very coherent lol
Creeper of love

w0lves
Talker
Talker

KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella Part 7

Post by w0lves »

Someone said she's been married before so that may be why the name has changed? Could possibly Swift Water Rescue be family owned?

Moonrash
Informer
Informer

Post by Moonrash »

w0lves wrote:Someone said she's been married before so that may be why the name has changed? Could possibly Swift Water Rescue be family owned?
I did see that she used to live in a house with a Kent Torbett, but I kind of ignored it after looking at his facebook page... they look like relatives! I did think that maybe she was married, but I dunno, he looks like he could be a brother.

Creeper of love

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

Cory has his own thread. No idea why his name is still attached to this one.

I think people found out that Kristen works for a gas company. All her info on her FB page was pretty public until it was posted on gg.

realitycheck
Learner
Learner

Post by realitycheck »

Can anyone explain to me how does she have all that money to go to Napa Valley when she barely has money to buy groceries? :?

She might be doing some part time jobs or maybe working for under that new production channel in youtube but I doubt that she is getting paid that much to be able to afford her lavish lifestyle....I dont get it.....

Northwest Passage
Learner
Learner

Post by Northwest Passage »

realitycheck wrote:Can anyone explain to me how does she have all that money to go to Napa Valley when she barely has money to buy groceries? :?

She might be doing some part time jobs or maybe working for under that new production channel in youtube but I doubt that she is getting paid that much to be able to afford her lavish lifestyle....I dont get it.....
No need for jobs when you have MagicMan McSugarDaddy, I guess.

realitycheck
Learner
Learner

Post by realitycheck »

Right...I forgot about that guy! XD
I wonder if she will ever bring him in the videos anytime soon.

ThisFuckingNunu.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThisFuckingNunu. »

She made literally no effort for that wee girls birthday tea party. :roll:

x

realitycheck
Learner
Learner

Post by realitycheck »

ThisFuckingNunu. wrote:She made literally no effort for that wee girls birthday tea party. :roll:

x
So True!!It was so boring!!!
I would rather play imaginary tea party with a 5 year old girl than watch a bunch of boring girls who I barely know just sipping tea!!Even if you did want to show a bit of it that's fine but does it have to be the entire vlog?
There was a time we used to enjoy even if she had a trip to the grocery store, mostly because she was much more sweeter back then, and now she is this plastic bimbo who is trying so hard to fit in a group and trying to make her life look so exciting when it's not! *face palms*

plinkie
Talker
Talker

Post by plinkie »

I ship it. Lol. It's totally Kate's MO to chase after her most famous/successful male friend by trying to be "best friends." Seen it with Cory, Toby, Seth... But I'm just gossiping here of course ;)

cookie_crumble 22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cookie_crumble 22 »

^^^Is it just me or does she look very odd in that pic?
I haven't watched her videos for fear of dying of boredom. Has she done something to her face?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

plinkie
Talker
Talker

Post by plinkie »

She's been penciling her eyebrows in very thick lately, but other than that her face looks the same to me.

Return to “KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella”