KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella Part 7

Poniesftw
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella Part 7

Post by Poniesftw »

makes me wonder what kind of photo-shoot they really did... lol oh Kate, this is a sad path to take. [instagram][/instagram]
We are all simply fans that can see through your bullsh*t.

AwkwardsWhatIAimFor
Informer
Informer

Post by AwkwardsWhatIAimFor »

Im in my phone atm and I can't post a link but theres a girl on instagram who followed me recently, and the pictures Kate posted with jessaday reminded me of that. Her instagram is clerg_ its a photo from three weeks ago
It's been a year, please delete my account already. jeeze

corndoggy_
Talker
Talker

Post by corndoggy_ »

Poniesftw wrote:makes me wonder what kind of photo-shoot they really did... lol oh Kate, this is a sad path to take. [instagram][/instagram]
She really needs to stop doing that damn thing with her mouth. Ugh makes me cringe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CIK27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CIK27 »

Did anyone see the picture of the photographer on her Instagram? He looks questionable...

AwkwardsWhatIAimFor
Informer
Informer

Post by AwkwardsWhatIAimFor »

AwkwardsWhatIAimFor wrote:Im in my phone atm and I can't post a link but theres a girl on instagram who followed me recently, and the pictures Kate posted with jessaday reminded me of that. Her instagram is clerg_ its a photo from three weeks ago
[instagram][/instagram]
It's been a year, please delete my account already. jeeze

BlackHearted
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlackHearted »

Kate's so far gone.

What is this crap? She has creepy fedora-wearing fanboys commenting all sorts of weird crap on her pictures.
She's apparently going to sell autographed copies of the one where here shirt is undone and her boobs are showing.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

God, I used to admire her and want her as my friend... :?

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

I predict within a year she will go missing :-|

Northwest Passage
Learner
Learner

Post by Northwest Passage »

I'm getting a budget-MileyCyrus desperation vibe from her.
And just like with Miley Cyrus, the second-hand embarrassment is strong.

cookie_crumble 22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cookie_crumble 22 »

Wow,that's so sad. I'm sure we all predicted something like this would happen. She used to be so different and genuine,now she's so fake it's crazy. Or maybe she was fake before and this is the real Kate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

Her friends back in England were t much better than the ones she has now. She's never really been known to have quality friends. They've always been trashy, rowdy, destructive. One vlog while in England she's shown them smashing up dishes and random junk in their back garden and being disrespectfully loud in the middle of the streets at night. So, her new friends and attitude is not very surprising when you remember how the people she hung around in the past were.

Remera
Informer
Informer

Post by Remera »

I liked her English friends. I think that night got so destructive because they were being filmed and it just kept escalating because Cory and Kate were filming and camera kept getting pulled out. It would have felt like positive re-enforcement or something like that. But they were only breaking their own cups and things. It wouldn't have been a problem until the next time one of them wanted a coffee or something. They were all crazy in their own way's but they were genuine, they were grounded and that was reflected in Kate. Joss was a bit crazy, but Beth and Amy were really lovely people. Amy's idea of fun was camping in the living room for days at a time and trying to beat The Legend of Zelda on the Wii. They always made me laugh and I always looked forward to seeing them again. When Kate said she was skyping with Beth after they hadn't spoken in five months, I knew it was probably over, she'd probably never see them again.

In term's on Kate's attitude now, I don't think she's going to disappear. She's always had a plan for herself (married with kids by 28, she said that multiple times), I think she'll move on like she always does, find a new group of more mature friends and be embarrassed when ever someone bring up this period in her life.

realitycheck
Learner
Learner

Post by realitycheck »

Well she did say she wanted to be in Playboy.....instead she looks like a cougar. :rofl:
I have a feeling the next move she makes is going to be a bigger shock than her vanishing from youtube....I mean really big...really really big...and not in a good way.
As much as I find her stunts stupid and funny, I have to admit it she does worry me, I might hate her for what she has become but I really hope she doesn't get hurt badly in the process! :? I hope she finds her grip soon!

bobert100
Talker
Talker

Post by bobert100 »

NerdOut wrote:
konfetit wrote:
[instagram][/instagram]
Jesus! She looks like a gaunt Freddie Mercury. Not a good look.

I feel that she's trying to hard to be sexy. This is probs why she left youtube, so she doesn't need to show her "innocent" appearance anymore.

I do feel that she's having an identity crisis.

Sunny38
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sunny38 »

realitycheck wrote: Sunny38..If you want fake positivity then go right ahead and continue to watch her vlogs and just be like Kate not give a fuck about being here in a gossip forum! XD Noone is forcing you to be here! :FU:

Whats with the fake positivity you are talking about ? I don't see it like that at all, where do you see that ?

Please give examples, how is she fake ? :)

Yes I like Kate a lot, think she is a great girl, sorry to hear you think she is fake, she doesnt come across like that to me at all. And now people hating on her for filming and playing with her dog like she always has done, so weird :?

Over the years I watched her she has always been positive for the most, I don't see her any different now :)

Sunny38
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sunny38 »

konfetit wrote:Kate's so far gone.

What is this crap? She has creepy fedora-wearing fanboys commenting all sorts of weird crap on her pictures.
She's apparently going to sell autographed copies of the one where here shirt is undone and her boobs are showing.
Her boobs are showing ? what pic is that ? link ?

I think that pic of her here is really good, would love to see the rest of the pics that were taken.

iainthatin wrote:Okay, I just gotta say...

WHAT the FUCK is Kate DOING???

It's not good. It's downright weird is what it is.

Kate, WHO ARE YOU!?

I look at her Instagram and I just go "ugh" or "ew". She used to be so natural and gorgeous and just, genuine and sweet, AND NOW??? She's like... trying to be some masculine "tough" version of herself, like not even in natural way, just kind of in an imitational kind of way. She thinks it's cool or something.

I don't even get it. And the photoshoot with that unwashed looking chick hanging on her like she actually likes her or something. Hah, looked pretty skanky to me. I hope she isn't doing drugs with those weird, nasty people. Get your shit together Kate. Go back to your roots, for fuck's honest sake.
Maybe she wants to try something new ? Maybe she is tired of people telling her how to be and not to be, let her live the way she wants, she seems to have fun and enjoy what she is doing, and in the end thats what counts :)

Sunny38
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sunny38 »

bobert100 wrote:
NerdOut wrote:
konfetit wrote:
[instagram][/instagram]
Jesus! She looks like a gaunt Freddie Mercury. Not a good look.

I feel that she's trying to hard to be sexy. This is probs why she left youtube, so she doesn't need to show her "innocent" appearance anymore.

I do feel that she's having an identity crisis.
She reminds me of Annie Lenox in that pic :)

CinnamonShe
Debater
Debater

Post by CinnamonShe »

Sunny38 wrote: She reminds me of Annie Lenox in that pic :)
She is nowhere close in essence to Annie Lennox, nor has she cultivated her talents to that level, and I doubt she ever will. That's OK. Just own it.

The pics from the photoshoot look like cheapo portfolio shots that dime-a-dozen photographers do on the fly. Bad lighting, nasty screen, awful makeup, poses, and expressions. Faux sophistication at its worst. Doesn't she see that? Sure, it's great to experiment with your life, but I don't see her making any headway. Sometimes you have to get honest with yourself.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

Return to “KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella”