Fake Threatening Card

maevex
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fake Threatening Card

Post by maevex »

I just can't get over the fact that parents would even be able to *think* about anything like that happening to their children which is why I really, really hope it was someone trying to copy the handwriting from the Draw My Life video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xoxoghadxoxo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by xoxoghadxoxo »

maevex wrote:I just can't get over the fact that parents would even be able to *think* about anything like that happening to their children which is why I really, really hope it was someone trying to copy the handwriting from the Draw My Life video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't you watch the news? Parents do terrible things to their children all the time. Who's to say that A&J are any different?

badgal

Post by badgal »

This is unreal! What a pair of nut cases 0_0

They could've made a more believable job of it. The exaggerated misspelling of Emelia yet the dog's name correct. Hmmm.

But real or not there's no way it should've gone online, wouldn't it just encourage the supposed stalker? The advice is to never give any sign of a response in any way.

Would some one please tweet him and ask nicely if the authorities ever did anything about it?

agge

Post by agge »

BadGalJJ wrote:This is unreal! What a pair of nut cases 0_0

They could've made a more believable job of it. The exaggerated misspelling of Emelia yet the dog's name correct. Hmmm.

But real or not there's no way it should've gone online, wouldn't it just encourage the supposed stalker? The advice is to never give any sign of a response in any way.

Would some one please tweet him and ask nicely if the authorities ever did anything about it?
The authorities are "watching" the stalker ;) If this card was even real no way the garda would let him post it on twitter. The tweet is down now but it was up in a few days or one whole week and garda "got" this card the day after Jonathan got it. And in media he was like "Threats??? Nooooo that has never happened!!" If the card was real he would give an interview to every posible magazine!! "Threats because of yotube blablabla"

And if you are new to the SacconeJolys, Jonathan creates drama like that all the time.. and when it goes wrong way (not so much sympathy, more hate) he gets really nervous, he can't speak right in front of the camera few a days and he acts like it never happened.
+ http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=10878 Jonathan Adsense scam was posted here on GG one day before Jonathan posted the card ;) ;) ;) His webside is still down.

This thread was made because this "drama" Jonathan created was just !!sick!! and too much!! It can't be forgotten!!

BusyBEEingLazy
Informer
Informer

Post by BusyBEEingLazy »

he did it, no doubt about it..

what a sad, sick, and twisted individual. :x
Don, Come out of hiding! Lets debate :)

LovelyRita
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LovelyRita »

Screenshot from Chaubelle's blog. Good, more evidence.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
how excited our you?
#SACCONEJOLYs

HappyLittleBubble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HappyLittleBubble »

Compare the 'G' which is written in a unique way to one on his DML video.

The letters don't have to be exactly identical, how often do people write carbon copy characters? The important factors are pressure, spacing, stroke start/finish points and construction.

He absolutely wrote that card. If Cork Garda were on Twitter I would publicly ask them if they were investigating or if it is more bullshit lies from that creepy sociopath.
Fri€n£I€$t fri€nd$

nire
Talker
Talker

Post by nire »

YouGuysSlayMe wrote:Here is the post about the tumblr (just so it doesn't stay lost in the long, long thread):

mediocre_friend wrote:Zulu said to just post this already.. She put together this tumblr explaining what was found. Start from the bottom.[/color]
http://tiny.cc/cz2qex

I'm confused as to what that link is explaining. Can someone dumb it down for me? I don't know what the whole 'scam' was.

HatsuneMiku
Talker
Talker

Post by HatsuneMiku »

nire wrote:
YouGuysSlayMe wrote:Here is the post about the tumblr (just so it doesn't stay lost in the long, long thread):

mediocre_friend wrote:Zulu said to just post this already.. She put together this tumblr explaining what was found. Start from the bottom.[/color]
http://tiny.cc/cz2qex

I'm confused as to what that link is explaining. Can someone dumb it down for me? I don't know what the whole 'scam' was.
Ya, same. I kind of get it but at the same time I don't understand it very well.

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

He basically had a website under his name but there was nothing going on. There was stuff posted from someone in Thailand? Japan? I don't really remember. It was just basic stuff like "what's the best way to get followers" etc. They posted one post a day and with that the potato made money. (I still don't know how the whole Adsense work but I think it's like this: the more people click on links, the more money you make. And since they explained how to gain followers, he made a pretty good deal). It's not allowed to scam like that - he basically made money with a fake site.

Nicetimeetyou
Learner
Learner

Post by Nicetimeetyou »

Okay let me get this straight...The supposed stalker can't spell names correctly, but knows where to send the card? Ya, not buying it.
Anna is obviously savvy enough to figure out how to disguise her handwriting, which is clearly shown in a video.

This whole thing is BS. It could not be any more obvious. Sickos.

hannah22
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by hannah22 »

Nesoi wrote:
This is the full Interview of JJ being a bit challenged with pj coogan irish interviewer who certainly asked the right questions that touched a nerve. Enjoy
Thank you so much for posting this recording of Old Buck Tooth being interviewed on radio. Very interesting and a lot of double-talk. He got his hackles up on several questions. Also, until today, I'd never heard of this "threatening note" he supposedly received. That brings up a couple of things: a man who would ignore threats like this and not do what it took to protect his family OR someone who is so perverted that he would concoct a lie about his children to bring attention to himself! I suspect the latter.

hannah22
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by hannah22 »

Maddyflaxman94 wrote:Urgh I feel so so dumb that I fell for this leeches (joffee) act!! I even stuck up for that scum on twitter!! Just because I could never imagine doing anything like that especially to my own children... For attention aswell! It baffles me. I thank you all on this post for making me realise what sick people they are! I'm actually disappointed in myself that I tried to stick up for him and was on his side I was so so wrong. Makes me want to cry to think poor emilia and eduardo will have to grow up with a father like him who thinks "fame" if some would call it that, I wouldn't but anyway and money is way more important than her and his well being. I've literally just made my own profile now so I could comment but I have been a fan of this site for a while just never thought to comment until now!! And yes I'm new so sorry if my spelling/grammar is appalling and whatever else :) I will get better and I'm now going to apologise to the girl on twitter who was so so right!!
Hey, don't feel bad at all, I think most of us got snowed just like you did, I know I sure did. I thought they were the cutest little family on the web for awhile, till I started seeing some "off" things. Let's just be glad we all woke up. Glad you joined in!

travis17
Informer
Informer

Post by travis17 »

What the actual f*****ck, I'm shaking, this is the first time I've ever heard of that card? What the hell :o :o :o
Goddamn, someone needs to contact police over those two sick fucks. Holy shit!!!
I had classes on forensic linguistics and have seen enough medical detectives episodes to recognize that fake letter. Yeah, right spelling the names wrong but nothing else is a dead giveaway. Who's stupid enough to not hear the a in eduardo?! And the only people giving a shit about those damn dogs to even think of including them in a threat letter are the two sacconeshits, Anna especially. No one else gives a shit about them, to everyone else they're six f*cking dogs.

Talking about rape and penis, holy shit, I didn't know how sick in the head those two actually were, to speak like that about their babies.

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

Just commenting so the thread doesn't get lost! :)

Bellaaaaaa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Bellaaaaaa »

I cant seem to find chaubelle's post about all of this anywhere - does anyone know what it said? :newby: :help:

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

Bellaaaaaa wrote:I cant seem to find chaubelle's post about all of this anywhere - does anyone know what it said? :newby: :help:
This one? http://www.chaubelle.com/2014/04/guru-g ... hreat.html

Bellaaaaaa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Bellaaaaaa »

butterfly2801 wrote:
Bellaaaaaa wrote:I cant seem to find chaubelle's post about all of this anywhere - does anyone know what it said? :newby: :help:
yeah, it's coming up saying it's been removed?

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

Bellaaaaaa wrote:
butterfly2801 wrote:
yeah, it's coming up saying it's been removed?
Hm weird. She probably got attacked by too many minions. I remember reading it a few months ago.

Basically she compared all the letters in that letter (and used the pics we posted here) but tried to keep a "normal" conversation (ie not saying that he is definitely guilty) so basically nothing else than this what as been said on here. :)

pickle_donut
Talker
Talker

Post by pickle_donut »

Omg I never knew this happened!!
Surely if he had gone to the police they could have fingerprinted it seeing as it was threats to his family? Bet they would have only found his or Anna's though!
The whole thing is just... Off. Not just the handwriting matching but also what's being said, how it's written, the misspelling, the way he dealt with it.
It's made me dislike them even more. If that's possible.

Return to “Anna Saccone”