That took a while

kpgirl
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PBBunny97 General Thread Part 5

Post by kpgirl »

She posted an Instagram photo of a Tiek box. Apparently they are really expensive ballet flats ($175-295) -__-

bnx18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bnx18 »

Some other youtuber Hayleyistcb also just recently got some Tieks, I really don't get the whole point and excitement over them. And to be honest I don't even think they're very cute.

ruby_x
Informer
Informer

Post by ruby_x »

^ Agreed, I can't imagine why someone would pay $200-ish for those, they're so cheap looking! They look like something you could get at Forever 21 for $10.

pbslutty97
Talker
Talker

Post by pbslutty97 »

oh my

triedandtired
Learner
Learner

Post by triedandtired »

^^ her eyebrows to me are still oddly shaped and not the right color but its looks like she's moving towards a semi more natural look. Def looks better than she does in your picture :lol: :lol: :lol:

EmilyJennings91
Informer
Informer

Post by EmilyJennings91 »

triedandtired wrote:^^ her eyebrows to me are still oddly shaped and not the right color but its looks like she's moving towards a semi more natural look. Def looks better than she does in your picture :lol: :lol: :lol:
if she only stopped with the bronzer, didn't put all that black under her eyes and blended her face makeup she would look so much better

sammy24
Talker
Talker

Post by sammy24 »

Her "early mid April" OOTW was filmed back in early January, you can tell by her nails (http://instagram.com/p/i4iQh9lUDA/). What the hell was the point in uploading a video filmed almost 4 months ago??

babyspears
Learner
Learner

Post by babyspears »

I just stumbled upon her channel and I think I lost a few brain cells. I'm older than her by almost 6 months and seriously she looks like an old hag who wears cheap un-blended makeup. I can't believe she's only 16 and already looking haggard and busted.

Mar2013
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mar2013 »

sammy24 wrote:Her "early mid April" OOTW was filmed back in early January, you can tell by her nails (http://instagram.com/p/i4iQh9lUDA/). What the hell was the point in uploading a video filmed almost 4 months ago??
well, she needs to get paid some how, and she is too lazy to actually film a OOTW for april. She needs to just stop posting old videos. I can't wait to see what she is going to do with her hair and makeup for prom... :?

Post by Guest »

I wonder what her teachers think when she shows up to school looking like that. That is way over done in my opinion, it's just high school. :?

RoxanneDawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoxanneDawn »

What's the point of a look book if no one can get ahold of any of the items from it? If its been monthssss since it was filmed next to none of that stuff is available anymore.... She just has 4 min videos of her smiling at herself and posing awkwardly.

supernovs
Learner
Learner

Post by supernovs »

That bronzer/contouring :?

And its not a look book its just an OOTW, its lazy of her to be so delayed uploading them but its not like she's only allowed to wear clothes that are currently in stores, she could be wearing a shirt she bought two years ago and there shouldn't be a problem with that

RoxanneDawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoxanneDawn »

Oh, relax. A lot of people, myself included watch those types of videos and end up liking/ wanting something that was shown and it's annoying if the video is so old that you can't find that stuff, anymore. If it doesn't bother you- that's good for you. I will agree with you on the contouring though. It looks so muddy. Ugh I want her to wash her makeup brushes.

bianca212
Talker
Talker

Post by bianca212 »

collegegirl2011 wrote:I wonder what her teachers think when she shows up to school looking like that. That is way over done in my opinion, it's just high school. :?
i always ask myself that exact same question when i watch her videos, the dresses especially

pbslutty97
Talker
Talker

Post by pbslutty97 »

i feel like she's just becoming irrelevant now.. i mean nothing this girl does anymore could shock us

EmilyJennings91
Informer
Informer

Post by EmilyJennings91 »

pbslutty97 wrote:i feel like she's just becoming irrelevant now.. i mean nothing this girl does anymore could shock us
don't say that, she'll go out of her way to do something dramatic & ridiculous now.

Post by Guest »

bianca212 wrote:
collegegirl2011 wrote:I wonder what her teachers think when she shows up to school looking like that. That is way over done in my opinion, it's just high school. :?
i always ask myself that exact same question when i watch her videos, the dresses especially
Seriously! At my high school it was super weird to get THAT dressed up just for class, especially your last year. She can dress however she wants, I don't care and it's not affecting me, but she seriously wears clothes that girls in my university wear to go out to parties and bars.

herpderp
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by herpderp »

I'm starting to think that her eyesight is just really bad and therefore she can't see how she's applying her makeup. :D That's the only way I could explain why her makeup is always over the top horrendous - not kinda bad, HORRENDOUS.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

ruby_x
Informer
Informer

Post by ruby_x »

She tweeted: @pbbunny97: having a party bus downtown for my birthday this year DM or text me for details

She's basically inviting strangers? :? I'm convinced her parents must have a couple of screws loose

Return to “polinaberegova”