PBBunny97 General Thread Part 5

Confessaboutguru
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PBBunny97 General Thread Part 5

Post by Confessaboutguru »

I personally think that she is very ugly besides her eye color. her teeth are huge her eyes are huge idk how people sub to her.

linseyxx
Debater
Debater

Post by linseyxx »

I think (or hope) once she gets to college that she'll ditch the crazy makeup and go for a more subtle look because college is going to be a whole new world. I give her props for not changing who she is but I think she'll learn that college is a big change from high school and I don't think she'll be taken seriously if she still dresses and does her makeup like she does.

Post by Guest »

Is it just me or is this forum page count weird? Last week, it was on page 40, meaning it needed to be locked and another one to be created. But then I went on and it was at page 39, with the posts replying to my post about looking like the guy of the purge being at the top of 39. Now when I go on, it's still on 39 but the page has all new posts as if it should be page 30? And now the replies to my post are page 38.

Idk if anyone will understand what I'm saying hahah

[yoonicorn]

Post by [yoonicorn] »

^ There's a lot of people the mods are banning/deleting their accounts and posts so that's probably why.

gossipbxtch09
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipbxtch09 »

Paused her vlog at the perfect time Image

lisaxoxo1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lisaxoxo1 »

Aaah I find ig so anoying that she always has to Play with her hair (especially in her latest vlog)
And Polina I don't want to hear if you had to poop :rofl: :rofl:

goodgrief
Learner
Learner

Post by goodgrief »

I swear every guru is doing a juice cleanse -.- I don't even think they research the health benefits/drawbacks, they just do it just to be trendy. I don't think someone should cut out food and replace it with juice until they do extensive research, some juice cleanses don't seem safe. But I guess it's trendy to not eat.. :(

SorryNotSorry
Talker
Talker

Post by SorryNotSorry »

nladxo wrote:Does anyone know what resort she stayed at when she goes to the Dominican? I feel like its in this thread but I don't wanna look far back and it looks really nice.

I'm like 90% sure its the Riu Bavaro. My family is going there in September so I recognize a little bit from the pictures on their website.

hmbxo13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hmbxo13 »

The only reason most of these gurus are doing a juice cleanse is bc the products are being sent to them. Stillglamorus posted a juice cleanse video the same day as Polina. The juices were the same brand and both of them had a discount code.

yourenotaguru
Talker
Talker

Post by yourenotaguru »

She ate so little at the buffet. All of that food looked so fucking good haha

claaairey
Lurker
Lurker

Post by claaairey »

^ she did say it was her second serving in the video... but yeah, it looked so yum

Courtbear
Talker
Talker

Post by Courtbear »

How many years until a closet tour, that is the question

Post by Guest »

I'm getting so tired of her videos. Like her vlog videos I used to watch every single one of the, now I just skip through most of it, if I even bother to watch it at all. Her voice is getting on my nerves, her way of speaking, idk I just feel like I've outgrown her.

gossipbxtch09
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipbxtch09 »

Dirtylittle_secret wrote:I'm getting so tired of her videos. Like her vlog videos I used to watch every single one of the, now I just skip through most of it, if I even bother to watch it at all. Her voice is getting on my nerves, her way of speaking, idk I just feel like I've outgrown her.
Her vlogs used to be interesting but now they're all the same: they start in the middle of the day and for nearly the entirety of the video she talks about all she already did and how spent hours editing videos and then we get like a one min clip of her actually doing something that most times cuts off abruptly to be replaced with load as dubstep Image

Incredible Thing
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Incredible Thing »

I don't understand why all of her videos start of with "comebacktomychannel." Like you really aren't able to just edit in the "Wel" in welcome? It drives me crazy.

noturbarbie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by noturbarbie »

she did not just refer to a t shirt as "buttery" in her haul vid ..... omg

charcobain
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by charcobain »

At least her eyebrows look better in this video.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

etta

Post by etta »

ok but wtf is going on in that thumbnail. She looks like a damn cartoon. Editing undereye highlight onto yourself? Come on Polina. At least hire someone good at photoshop lmfao Image

Post by Guest »

Omg that edited eye highlight! Does anyone remember when she edited on eyelashes, I think it was in a prom picture? Like does she not look at the finished product and see it looks hideous!

chickennugget
Talker
Talker

Post by chickennugget »

[tweet][/tweet]Saw this picture on her twitter. No, Polina, nooooo. Her eyes look terrifying, like she's going to murder you and eat your soul. :(

Return to “polinaberegova”