Melmphs Part 2

dlr11021
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Melmphs Part 2

Post by dlr11021 »

^^^I wonder if the "equipment cleaners", "handlers", "helpers" refers to her job as a dental assistant? I think she said she was a DA if I am remembering correctly.

Dport66
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Dport66 »

Question. Is she related to a Jason Autry?

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socialight »

What! She's only 34? I could have sworn she was 44.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

dlr11021 wrote:^^^I wonder if the "equipment cleaners", "handlers", "helpers" refers to her job as a dental assistant? I think she said she was a DA if I am remembering correctly.
Yes, she did work as a dental assistant years ago, and she mentioned helping Ricky sometimes with his selling dental equipment/supplies. Just odd wording/description.

makeupgirlie847
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupgirlie847 »

socialight wrote:What! She's only 34? I could have sworn she was 44.
Just goes to show that less is more when it comes to makeup. I think she ages herself with the caked on makeup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

I really think Melissa is using. In her drugstore haul you can really tell a drastic, drastic weight loss. I bet it's coke. Something's definitely going on. I unsubscribed from her. She's not the person I thought she was.

makeupgirlie847
Informer
Informer

Kristina85 wrote:I really think Melissa is using. In her drugstore haul you can really tell a drastic, drastic weight loss. I bet it's coke. Something's definitely going on. I unsubscribed from her. She's not the person I thought she was.
I hate to agree but I do. I see the nose sniffles and her constantly wiping her nose. She also is so amped up then not and has such huge undereye circles possibly from not sleeping (or she could of just been sad and crying).

I am not sure it would be coke as coke is expensive and not as long as a high as meth. Coke is also getting hard to find as meth is so prolific right now. I think meth since the weightloss was so quick. The Jenny Crankster Diet....

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

I remember in high school girls taking speed to lose weight. I often think of that when I see Melissa.
Today there is Adderall, which *could be* something she is taking. A quick google search lists side effects of being nervousness, restlessness, excitability, dizziness, headache, fear, anxiety, paranoia and tremor. Adderall can be prescribed for ADHD and goodness knows Mel has mentioned having difficulties staying focused and how her mind always all over the place (this is not something just mentioned here, she has mentioned it herself, and more than once).

But if she is lying like has been suspected then who knows what she is doing or what is going on.
Not a good path for anybody to be on. :(

She just seems like someone who gets bored really easily and does things without really thinking about any of the consequences, but just for the feeling it gives her at that moment.

makeupgirlie847
Informer
Informer

^^^. Good point adderall for someone who is not actually ADHD has the same result as meth. They pills can also be abused (like too many at once) or smoked giving a high. Even the antidepressant Wellbutrin can be snorted and produce a meth like high. The dopamine and serotonin is sent soaring giving the user a "high". Many legitimate drugs can be abused and used to get high. This is a whole can of worms as the user thinks "the doctor gave it to me". An addict should never be given Wellbutrin or Ritalin or adderall but I doubt someone like Mel would be honest with her doctor

theone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theone »

In the past 2 videos I've watched of hers, she leaves out a slight burp and laughs. I don't know. To me that is so gross. If I was making a beauty video I sure as hell would edit that out.

JustALittleGossip
Debater
Debater

Post by JustALittleGossip »

theone wrote:In the past 2 videos I've watched of hers, she leaves out a slight burp and laughs. I don't know. To me that is so gross. If I was making a beauty video I sure as hell would edit that out.
Agree, there is so much these tacky woman leave in that they should edit out!

dlr11021
Informer
Informer

Post by dlr11021 »

I remember way back when, when I really loved watching her she did a video about weight loss tips and said something about it ain't crack or something similar to that. I'll try to find it.

dlr11021
Informer
Informer

Post by dlr11021 »

Wow, that was easy, here it is, makes you wonder....

gurugossipgirl83
Debater
Debater

Post by gurugossipgirl83 »

Dport66 wrote:Question. Is she related to a Jason Autry?
I'm not sure, I hope someone can answer, but now the nosy/curious part of me is wondering why you're asking? LOL!

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

dlr11021 wrote:Wow, that was easy, here it is, makes you wonder....
She looked so pretty then

dlr11021
Informer
Informer

Post by dlr11021 »

^^^^Yes, she sure did. That's why I could choke so of those SS for telling her great she looks. She has a hard look to her now, back then she looked soft and pretty. I feel scared for her.

dlr11021
Informer
Informer

Post by dlr11021 »

*some

dlr11021
Informer
Informer

Post by dlr11021 »

Sorry for all these btb's....did anybody think that she really gnawed extra hard on that eye shadow to open it up in the last video? I wonder if she did it to prove that her teeth are real--some were speculating that they were dentures. She made a comment about 'you know I always be doing this with my teeth'.

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

^^ never thought of that

makeupgirlie847
Informer
Informer

dlr11021 wrote:^^^^Yes, she sure did. That's why I could choke so of those SS for telling her great she looks. She has a hard look to her now, back then she looked soft and pretty. I feel scared for her.
Good point about gnawing with the teeth. It does seem like she gnawed extra hard. We all know she is reading this or has someone who is. Unfortunately she isn't hearing us. She looks strung out while in the pic posted she was beautiful! Now she just looks hard and kind of greasy dirty like.

Inappropriate potentially non PC comment alert: when I saw SS I immediately thought back to the German SS that would persecute anyone who dared have a thought against the ruler. Fitting that the sweet subscribers (SS) also attack anyone who has an independent thought against their ruler...

Return to “Melmphs”