Meghanrosette General Thread Part 6

wanderer
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghanrosette General Thread Part 6

Post by wanderer »

Aw is it bad that I think that show looks cute (in a weird disney channel type of way) and I'm actually happy for her???

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

Nothing seemed TOO bad to me, except for the scene where she closes the door and is supposed to be upset/crying. That looked awful to me!

*When I say not too bad, I mean in comparison to other crappy, low budget productions, such as this one.

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

Okay but Arden has a role too, and she never had the dream of being an actress, so yeah... It's one of these "acting" opportunities every other YouTuber gets.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

Post by Guest »

Ohmygod that is TERRIBLE! That makes Lifetime movies look like Oscar bait!

EleanorRigby
Learner
Learner

Post by EleanorRigby »

I commend Meghan for chasing her dreams of being an actress; I know she was super excited to get this role. AND everyone has to start somewhere, but MAN OH MAN that webseries looks terrible!

talkwalk14
Lurker
Lurker

Post by talkwalk14 »

EleanorRigby wrote:I commend Meghan for chasing her dreams of being an actress; I know she was super excited to get this role. AND everyone has to start somewhere, but MAN OH MAN that webseries looks terrible!
I agree, at least she's trying to do something. I couldn't judge too much of her acting from the snippets, but it looked alright (except for the crying). I would expect her to overact (just from her personality), and there wasn't any huge hamminess that stood out to me. I think that the plot/concept/writing is what makes it bad. So far, the acting doesn't seem to stick out in a good way or a bad way.

Snow_angel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Snow_angel »

Her crying face though LOL

sunspirit1848
Talker
Talker

Post by sunspirit1848 »

Oh my GOD. I know this is Meghan's thread, but Arden's horrendous acting was the worst part of that trailer. Meghan wasn't that bad, imo, just like everyone else said. Except for the crying, haha. This looks sort of cute, but in a Lifetime/Disney way, and I don't think that's what Meghan is looking for.

whateverforever

Post by whateverforever »

Ummm am I the only one who thought this was still terrible? Like I guess it wasn't as bad as that elf christmas video she did with sarahbelle but that is just in a league of its own. Like whenever she acts she puts on that 'acting' voice where she tries to sound so intense and thoughtful when really she sounds like she's losing her voice and narrating a Sarah dessen novel. Plus she doesn't know what to do with her body, she's like stuck in that stage where a puppy is trying to grow into its paws except not cute, she can't act with her body or show any sort of body language without flailing her body about.

Plus I didn't know this was another damn thing on awesomenesstv, like she made such a big deal over it while Arden didn't mention it. Plus it's really not some big feat she's worked with awesomeness before its clearly not like they have super high standards in terms of their acting talent

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

whateverforever wrote:Ummm am I the only one who thought this was still terrible?
Nope, you're not! Because this
lo_lo wrote:she seemed like Meghan Rosette the youtuber playing a character instead of Meghan the person playing a character.
is totally accurate. She sounded exactly like she does in her videos. So unless she's playing herself, namely Meghan Rosette, her acting is still shitty.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

whateverforever wrote:Plus I didn't know this was another damn thing on awesomenesstv, like she made such a big deal over it while Arden didn't mention it. Plus it's really not some big feat she's worked with awesomeness before its clearly not like they have super high standards in terms of their acting talent
I don't follow him on social media but I do watch his videos and Oli has only mentioned it once, and he's never mentioned wanting to act either.

knope2012
Informer
Informer

Post by knope2012 »

Shipping Julia looks like someone's school project

Goldn
Debater
Debater

Post by Goldn »

I honestly think Meghan doesn't look pretty or interesting enough to become a popular actress, her face is just too plain to be captivating in any way. :|

BisforBitch
Learner
Learner

Post by BisforBitch »

How my face actually looked in reaction to Meghan's acting................

charlottedoyle
Learner
Learner

Post by charlottedoyle »

couldn't even make it through the first 20 seconds of her july favorites video because ROOTS. its actually ridiculous how bad she needs a dye job hahaha

audreystone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by audreystone »

At least she'll admit how badly fried her hair is.

thinkoutloud123
Talker
Talker

Post by thinkoutloud123 »

Is it just me or why do I feel like in EVERY FUCKING video of hers she does these weird arm movements and shows of her damn armpits and jiggly arms every 5 seconds. like stop Meghan

savebella!
Debater
Debater

Post by savebella! »

That whole trailer just looked like an advertisement for Carnival Cruises hahaha

special snowflake
Learner
Learner

Post by special snowflake »

savebella! wrote:That whole trailer just looked like an advertisement for Carnival Cruises hahaha
I guess the trailer didn't do a good job of advertising because they filmed it on a Royal Caribbean ship lol.

theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theantiblair »

I think this has been mentioned about Meghan before, but I always roll my eyes during her favorite videos because whenever one of her favorites is something a few years old, she HAS TO passionately insist that it has been her favorite since it came into existence, and she has simply REdiscovered it and decided to mention it.

Maybe if she didn't emphasize it like crazy it wouldn't always sound like bullshit.

Return to “Meghan Rienks”