Creepy Fangirls

jennasaur
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Creepy Fangirls

Post by jennasaur »

I know, honestly, these girls are either arguing in her comments, pitching a sob story or telling people "OMG TAG HER IN MY LAST PHOTO". Plus these girls who are about 12-ish, are commenting all of their personal information. I see hundreds of numbers and emails, even addresses in her comments.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

I see restraining orders coming their way.

I think Bethany should mention the Data Protection Act in one of her videos. It's important that her fans know why you shouldn't give out personal information on the internet.

jennasaur
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jennasaur »

Exactly. some of them are so incredibly clueless to what they're doing. And they're only tweens. Like, go enjoy being young! Jesus. My main question is, what do they think is going to happen? Do they really think that they're such a special snowflake that she'll go "Oh wow, they look like they could be my best friend!" They have some twisted perception of reality.

CosetteTheLark
Learner
Learner

Post by CosetteTheLark »

Have you guys seen those girls that claim to be look-alikes of Bethany? They create accounts and tell fangirls to go comment on Bethany's photos with something like "Hey @insertusernamehere looks just like you!" Once enough people comment, the girls behind the accounts are supposed to release a picture.

Just... why??

purinachow
Lurker
Lurker

Post by purinachow »

Yeah I've seen a bunch of those lately but their IGs are always private it makes me curious lol. I know a little girl who's obsessed with her!

jennasaur
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jennasaur »

Yes, those girls are so annoying, they do that for followers. They make their accounts private so people follow them out of curiosity. It happens with a ton of famous and internet famous people on instagram. Again I say, the thirst.

gamblore
Debater
Debater

Post by gamblore »

Beth's "fans" are the most vile horrific fans on the planet, worse than one direction fans (though most of them overlap because they love both lol)
There are about 3460894209687208629 fan accounts for Beth, with new ones added every day. It's insane... I've seen SO many of those "I love you you're my everything you're my life if you follow me I will cry my eyes out"
THE DESPERATION IS REAL

tinyblue
Informer
Informer

Post by tinyblue »

Her fans are DISTURBING. I don't know how she feels safe walking around in public! Seeing some of the stuff that people post makes me so uncomfortable. I feel bad for her, she can't act afraid or ever turn them away because then she will get accused of being a total jerk. There is some Instagram account that claims to have Beth's phone number, and it telling people to share the account on her photos. If they do, they are entered in some give away for her phone number. It's sick.
I wonder if she ever wishes that she could just go back to a normal life. She's becoming very famous, and it must be hard to handle at her age (although I admit she is doing very well at it)

She puts on a good face of being comfortable with her fans, but I wonder if inside, she is just completely overwhelmed.

jennasaur
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jennasaur »

Is the second page of this not working for anyone else?

jennasaur
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jennasaur »

Oh wait, here we go, thank god. And THANK YOU. Her fans are just...so terrible. They treat her like she's a god. It's no wonder that she keeps her personal life so private. These girls are like sharks. Someone says "oh i didn't like this outfit in her clothing line." "HATER UR JUST SO JELOUS OF R KWEEN" please. It's migraine inducing. 99% of these girls are so young and impressionable. They lose so much time that they could be using to be with friends and family and spending it stalking this girl like it's their job. Not to mention few of them have a mature bone in their body.

Post by Guest »

Beth's fans are fine tbh. At least better than Magcon psychos who literally wish death upon every girl in the boys' vicinity.

jennasaur
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jennasaur »

The Magcon fans...I need an asprin just thinking about them. They're insane.

haairspray
Lurker
Lurker

Post by haairspray »

So many "@bethanys_number has your number" comments. :o

Caravangho1
Informer
Informer

Post by Caravangho1 »

youtuber fangirls are just crazy in general. It's so sad to see because these young girls spending their whole days wanting to get noticed by them. I saw one youtuber (can't remember who unforch) retweet a girl saying she's not going out for the weekend because all she wants to do is watch her videos. bit sad that this is the world we live in now!

jennasaur
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jennasaur »

That's pretty sad actually. And as for those "betanys_number" comments they are EVERYWHERE. The magcon girls came up with the idea for those boys and it's spread to other crazy little girls. It's the most obnoxious and desperate thing. Not to mention if you go on the account that claims to have the number they tell these girls to tag them like 30 times in Bethany's photos, her moms or her sisters, even her niece's. And these girls spend all day tagging them in the comments. One girl I saw did it EIGHTY times. Eight- zero. Eighty. Don't they have homework? Or friends? And they honestly think that these numbers are real. Who the hell are they actually calling/texting? I know little kids are gullible but come on. This is where my mom would've said "Honey. You look stupid.This is dangerous and what the hell."

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

jennasaur wrote:That's pretty sad actually. And as for those "betanys_number" comments they are EVERYWHERE. The magcon girls came up with the idea for those boys and it's spread to other crazy little girls. It's the most obnoxious and desperate thing. Not to mention if you go on the account that claims to have the number they tell these girls to tag them like 30 times in Bethany's photos, her moms or her sisters, even her niece's. And these girls spend all day tagging them in the comments. One girl I saw did it EIGHTY times. Eight- zero. Eighty. Don't they have homework? Or friends? And they honestly think that these numbers are real. Who the hell are they actually calling/texting? I know little kids are gullible but come on. This is where my mom would've said "Honey. You look stupid.This is dangerous and what the hell."
Also, even if someone did have her number what makes them think Beth would be interested in txting or calling someone she doesn't know?
RETIRED MODERATOR

jennasaur
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jennasaur »

That's exactly what I was thinking. Are they honestly that entitled/desperate that they believe she would respond?

KookyKiwi
Learner
Learner

Post by KookyKiwi »

[youtube][/youtube]

Start the video at 3:59.

These "motavators" are insane. I feel so bad for the indian motavators that aren't like this.
I have to hand it to Beth though she was so calm.

BetterOffDead
Learner
Learner

Post by BetterOffDead »

I think that was her problem, she was just letting them, even with the guys on stage saying that they needed to get off. She's gotten so wrapped up in being their "best friend" that she CAN'T say no.

justjodi
Talker
Talker

Post by justjodi »

never been a fan of this girl...
I don't see how she can even have so many followers when she is so fake

Return to “Macbarbie07 / Bethany Mota”