Allthatglitters21 General Thread Part 3

lipstick jungle

Re: Allthatglitters21 General Thread Part 3

Post by lipstick jungle »

well, I guess we can conclude that not that many internet friends reach out to her

I am hoping Fleur would have text message her. I hope.

Ingrid we sort of can forget about it.
Not sure about Allison. If she didn't reach out when she talked about her mother, maybe they just went separate way.

Perhaps Tati also message her?

Everyone else, I would assume would have done it publicly and I saw none.

bruna
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by bruna »

I guess there is no reason for any of the YT-bers to send PMs or something. There is nothing so secret about it, except for what happened (how she broke her back)...which is not sacred secret tbh.

Maybe none of them really messaged her because she is truly disliked among youtubers...
"When people see good they expect good, and I don’t want to have to live up to anyone’s expectations.” - Damon Salvatore

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Then again has Elle reached out to the others? For example when James's friend died etc? Who knows with all these girls. Who can keep track. Let em go to Sephora and photograph their food.

blahness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahness »

Damn that sucks about Elle. I hope she still tries to at least do a vlog about what happens.. Even if Blair films it or someone else. Has Alex said anything about it on anything?! Do you think they will get a sponsor LOL I have always liked Elle a lot more than Blair... Get well girl!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kjp_079
Informer
Informer

Post by kjp_079 »

So Elle totally reads here. Also I call BS on these tweets, I really think she is going to do a big reveal.

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

Yep, when I read that I was totally like "Oh, she reads here."..

What could be a reason to not tell how you got hurt? Did she do something stupid and still has to invent some great story for insurance or something? This is really strange.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

Yeah I kinda wonder if her accident was from her own carelessness & she's not sure how to talk about it. Like forgetting to wear her seatbelt or slipping on the stairs.

Did anyone else catch what Alex said about fake accents?!?! They were talking about AHS Freakshow & Kathy Bates bad accent & Alex was all "Fake accents are bad & wrong & phoney..." (basically)

Was he making fun of her?? Bc her voice went from Valley girl to "Yeehaw y'all" back to Valley again in that vlog.

Olay
Talker
Talker

Post by Olay »

Hmm, I'm also wondering what the problem is with telling what happened. Maybe she had one wine glass too much and fell and she doesn't want to say she was drunk considering her young audience? Orrr someone pushed her/car accident and she is taking legal action? It's all speculation of course. Questions, questions...

kjp_079
Informer
Informer

Post by kjp_079 »

Olay wrote:Hmm, I'm also wondering what the problem is with telling what happened. Maybe she had one wine glass too much and fell and she doesn't want to say she was drunk considering her young audience? Orrr someone pushed her/car accident and she is taking legal action? It's all speculation of course. Questions, questions...
When I first heard that she had her accident my first thought was she had some accident while drunk.

ieatbooks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ieatbooks »

I'm gonna assume it was a crazy, kinky sex accident until she says otherwise

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

Someone tweeted "She got pushed in front of a bus by Cady Heron" LMFAO! Harsh but hilarious :P

lnm8700
Learner
Learner

Post by lnm8700 »

Am I a horrible person that one of my first thoughts when I heard about her back was being sad that I'm sure she wont be vlogging Thanksgiving and Christmas? I adore her vlogs when she is in Tennessee.

fauxfox
Informer
Informer

Post by fauxfox »

My guess is that she was in a car accident and can't discuss it yet because there are possible legal proceedings afoot. I think that someone hit her car.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

ieatbooks wrote:I'm gonna assume it was a crazy, kinky sex accident until she says otherwise Image
Haha I'm with you!!

IGaveUpSugar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IGaveUpSugar »

JulieG tweeted her get well wishes over the weekend, I think.
Sugar Neaux

shaycovell
Informer
Informer

Post by shaycovell »

Meh, big "bad news" reveals have never really been her style. That's more Blair's thing. Early days "I was in a car accident" video, complete with neckbrace thumbnail, anyone?

Post by Guest »

I'm sure that people privately sent Elle well wishes. Believe it or not, there are other means of communication aside from social media.
And if Elle doesn't want to talk about how she hurt herself, then she doesn't have to. If she wants to do some big reveal, then she can do that too. At least let her get something out of this shitty situation she's in.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

If she doesn't want to come across as dramatic & doing a "big reveal" then she should tell us soon.

It can't have been an accident in her Porsche bc she was fine when she flew to TN.

It could even be a minor fender-bender & they're suing the other driver, hence the back brace & discussion of suffering for months. Bc she's tweeting an awful lot for someone in pain from a spinal injury.

I also totally recall that video Blair did w the neckbrace (that she didn't even need to wear). Has anyone here seen Romy & Michelles Highschool Reunion?! The magnets on the backbrace :P

alexandriablue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alexandriablue »

ieatbooks wrote:I'm gonna assume it was a crazy, kinky sex accident until she says otherwise Image
LMAO, that was my guess :-D

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrumbledOreos »

On the topic of Elle not wishing others- I don't remember who it was, but wasn't there a youtuber whose dad died and Elle and someone else took the girl out on a girls day to cheer her up?

Return to “Elle Fowler”