TheTimTracker

Rosebunny
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheTimTracker

Post by Rosebunny »

Okay, I don't drive often because my husband and I share a car and he prefers to drive but Jenn hasn't driven in 5 years? Really? So she literally never goes anywhere alone.

mac
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mac »

Rebelle wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:34 pm
$475 for that spa treatment. They’re like you need to do this, we’ll definitely do this again. Yeah when you’re not paying $4k for the cruise or any excursions that’s possible. Not to mention most people have to fly in for cruises. They’re so out of touch. It’s amazing how they came into a little money and think they belong on the Real Housewives.

I hate how they kept saying, it wasn’t the best (insert food item) I’ve ever had, but it was good. At least Jenn was a little more adventurous and open to new things. Yes, we know Tim doesn’t eat fish. If there was any indicator that they don’t know shit outside of burgers and hotdogs, they kept calling the fish at Palo “Denver” sole.
Yeah …like I said - they were so out of place on that cruise... "Denver" sole, bla ha ha! They fancy themselves experts but seemed to do zero research on what to do/how to plan for this cruise. It was all meeting characters, eating, getting massages. Really boring content. For good cruise vlogs check out Michael Kay or WDW Couple - both are far superior for information than the Trackers ever have been or ever will be. And the "giveaway"? Are you sh~*%ing me? $475 on spa treatments, a couple of hundred for souvenirs, A FREE FREAKING CRUISE... and they are giving away a key chain, a pin, and the stuff they got for free... such class.

because_reasons_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by because_reasons_ »

Rosebunny wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:26 pm
Okay, I don't drive often because my husband and I share a car and he prefers to drive but Jenn hasn't driven in 5 years? Really? So she literally never goes anywhere alone.
Nope... she gets too "anxious" if she drives. I remember the vlog where she stopped driving, she had to call her sister in the parking lot of some store to calm her down... now she is too "anxious" to do anything without Tim...

Jotham
Talker
Talker

Post by Jotham »

Rebelle wrote:
$475 for that spa treatment. They’re like you need to do this, we’ll definitely do this again. Yeah when you’re not paying $4k for the cruise or any excursions that’s possible. Not to mention most people have to fly in for cruises. They’re so out of touch. It’s amazing how they came into a little money and think they belong on the Real Housewives.
It's honestly embarrassing yet hilarious because Tim's just a Floridian redneck who ended up getting lucky from YouTube. And now him and Jenn act like Disney ambassadors. I won't be surprised if Tim ends up directly working for Disney once his channel runs its course. In fact it's probably already a back-up plan.

Now that the vlogs are over I wonder what else they have planned. I can't imagine them going directly back to theme park videos because they are so ~tired~ from the trip. We'll probably just get a bunch of home vlogs for now.

ziggy777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ziggy777 »

because_reasons_ wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:34 pm
Rosebunny wrote:
Nope... she gets too "anxious" if she drives. I remember the vlog where she stopped driving, she had to call her sister in the parking lot of some store to calm her down... now she is too "anxious" to do anything without Tim...
Do you know which vlog that is? Or clues where/how to look? Thanks!

ziggy777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ziggy777 »

She's really unwise to have let herself lose her driving ability over anxiety. Especially living in Orlando. What if Tim can't drive one day for some reason? I know anxiety is unpleasant, but you have to push through it and at least keep up some level of driving skills

because_reasons_
Gossiper
Gossiper

ziggy777 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:55 am
because_reasons_ wrote:
Rosebunny wrote:
Im trying to find it for you; I do know they were living in the last house they rented (before the house they just moved out of) and she was talking to the camera in the living room and crying... I just can't remember what else went on that day. I will post the link if I end up finding it

because_reasons_
Gossiper
Gossiper

because_reasons_ wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:32 am
ziggy777 wrote:
because_reasons_ wrote:
Rosebunny wrote:
Im trying to find it for you; I do know they were living in the last house they rented (before the house they just moved out of) and she was talking to the camera in the living room and crying... I just can't remember what else went on that day. I will post the link if I end up finding it
Okay, so I found the one where she couldn't go into Best Buy on her own :roll: which is the one I mentioned; this isn't exactly when she stopped driving entirely, but I think it's when she stopped driving on her own (this is also almost a year after she stopped working, also due to "anxiety"). Once they sold her car, though, they only had one so she couldn't drive on her own anyway if Tim wasn't home... now, who knows if she can even still drive

DisFamily
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DisFamily »

I guess she likes free stuff.

s_amber
Learner
Learner

Post by s_amber »

Ughhh that haul, they were so ungrateful about the gratis DCL gifted them. Also, Jenn and the spirit jersey... she buys them too small. They are supposed to be oversized!!!!! I have a few and I'm normally an XL so I buy and XL! That Captain Mickey shirt looks so small on her :x

Tbh I don't think Jenn is unattractive, I think she needs an age appropriate makeover, homegirl and I have the same build. I met them in person at Disney in March, she has a totally fine shape and look she just needs to dress like a 30 something...

Jotham
Talker
Talker

Post by Jotham »

because_reasons_ wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:38 am
because_reasons_ wrote:
ziggy777 wrote:
because_reasons_ wrote:
Rosebunny wrote:
Okay, so I found the one where she couldn't go into Best Buy on her own :roll: which is the one I mentioned; this isn't exactly when she stopped driving entirely, but I think it's when she stopped driving on her own (this is also almost a year after she stopped working, also due to "anxiety"). Once they sold her car, though, they only had one so she couldn't drive on her own anyway if Tim wasn't home... now, who knows if she can even still drive

Interesting... I've never seen this video before.

I noticed that she didn't mention getting professional help at all. She seems to depend on Tim to cope with her anxiety and that's not healthy.

(Also, completely unrelated to Tim & Jenn but wth why did GG reset our Thanks lol)

mac
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mac »

So to me once again - hypocrites …. to sit there yet again bashing Disney food (this time on the ship) after posting about a 12 pound weight gain in 4 days. How exactly does that happen when the food is supposedly bad? Are they hoping Disney will throw gift cards at them for free meals? Or "invite" them to one of their restaurants? And in the same breath say how honest they are.... ugh. They constantly contradict themselves.

ami0910
Learner
Learner

Post by ami0910 »

mac wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:52 pm
Rebelle wrote:

I hate how they kept saying, it wasn’t the best (insert food item) I’ve ever had, but it was good. At least Jenn was a little more adventurous and open to new things. Yes, we know Tim doesn’t eat fish. If there was any indicator that they don’t know shit outside of burgers and hotdogs, they kept calling the fish at Palo “Denver” sole.
Yeah …like I said - they were so out of place on that cruise... "Denver" sole, bla ha ha! They fancy themselves experts but seemed to do zero research on what to do/how to plan for this cruise. It was all meeting characters, eating, getting massages. Really boring content. For good cruise vlogs check out Michael Kay or WDW Couple - both are far superior for information than the Trackers ever have been or ever will be. And the "giveaway"? Are you sh~*%ing me? $475 on spa treatments, a couple of hundred for souvenirs, A FREE FREAKING CRUISE... and they are giving away a key chain, a pin, and the stuff they got for free... such class.
I agree. Michael Kay's vlogs are fantastic and so informative.

Rossbeef
Learner
Learner

Post by Rossbeef »

I noticed in one of the recent driving range video, Tim said that his machine wasnt working propwely that dispensed the balls. He said he got either it for free or discount i cant remember, fair enough, but the way he said it sounded like he has done things like that so many times before. Anything to get free stuff aye.

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

A few things. So they’ve both been on cruises separately, but bc it was so long ago they don’t count it. Why not say that from the beginning? I think Tim did mention that once a while ago, but Jenn was adamant on never having been on a ship before or am I mistaken?

Hilarious how they kept calling the ship a boat and tried to justify it by saying that Disney used to license out their characters to a “Big Red Boat” 20+ years ago and the commercial stuck in their heads. Take a line from your fave housewives and just own it. It’s okay to not be a complete know it all about everything.

“We’re gonna be honest with you even if we didn’t pay for something.” Sure Jan. Bc the Trackers totally don’t have a reputation in the theme park community that everything to Tim is “Amazing!” or “Awesome!” Those are the only diluted adjectives he knows.

Galorious_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Galorious_1 »

it was them wittering on about how much they paid for that couples massage that bugged me. They made it sound like they'd been conned - the price is quite clearly displayed on the website. And after moaning about the cost, said they'd do it again. And they paid out $6k for Toyko....wtf? Where are they getting all this money? They bought a hell of a lot of coffee and paid a load of tips out for the $900 they spent on the cruise too. And they'd taken champagne. It was less than 5 days ffs!!

Post by Guest »

Jenns clothing choices again, hideous!
That t shirt she bought (not the spirit jersey or the Mickey captain one) looks like something a four year old boy would wear.
Horrible!
They paid $35 for that?
There’s a shop here in the uk called primark and that t shirt is probably in there for $2, in the children’s section.
They sure bought some more shit to hoard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DisFamily
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DisFamily »

With 500k subs i bet they bring in more money than anyone realizes. They probably make a years worth of salarary in 1 month.

because_reasons_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Morethescarier wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:53 am
Jenns clothing choices again, hideous!
That t shirt she bought (not the spirit jersey or the Mickey captain one) looks like something a four year old boy would wear.
Horrible!
They paid $35 for that?
There’s a shop here in the uk called primark and that t shirt is probably in there for $2, in the children’s section.
They sure bought some more shit to hoard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I couldn't agree more; she NEEDS to get out of the junior section and actually dress for her age. As I mentioned previous, I am only a couple years younger than her, and would not be CAUGHT DEAD in some of the awful shit she buys. I agree with that shirt, when I saw it in the haul video I thought it was hideous, but to see it on her is even worse! And when she commented that the Captain Mickey shirt didn't quite fit right because it's women's and women's shirts are tailored in, of course it doesn't fit when you shop in juniors and probably don't even own anything remotely close to something you'd find in the actual women's section.

I also think it's hilarious that they go on ONE cruise and are now suddenly experts. It was pretty clear they did absolutely NO research (very evident in the massage pricing "issue" they had), though that does seem to be a theme for them (they didn't research Tokyo either and were disappointed that there were attractions down...). While I enjoyed the vlogs from the cruise, I honestly don't trust anything they say with regard to the food or any of the other experiences they did/had, cause one cruise does not make you an expert... especially these two!

because_reasons_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jotham wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:40 pm
because_reasons_ wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:38 am
because_reasons_ wrote:
ziggy777 wrote:
because_reasons_ wrote:

Interesting... I've never seen this video before.

I noticed that she didn't mention getting professional help at all. She seems to depend on Tim to cope with her anxiety and that's not healthy.

(Also, completely unrelated to Tim & Jenn but wth why did GG reset our Thanks lol)
She hasn't ever gotten professional help for anything; that's fairly evident. They have done vlogs about "ways to deal with anxiety at {insert theme park here}", but she won't get help. She manages to have zero issues as long as Tim is around; I could only imagine what would happen to her if they ever did split (not saying they will, but you never know); she would be completely useless on her own... she can't drive, she won't work, she doesn't cook (unless it's Hello Fresh/Blue Apron or pizza eggs), she is COMPLETELY dependant on him and it's sad. She has said numerous times that "I'm fine when Im with Tim/people I know", otherwise she wouldn't have been able to go to DisneyLand or Tokyo... or Magic Kingdom on Christmas Day. Its videos like this one and comments she makes that lead me to believe that her "anxiety" is complete bullshit and she's just really lazy and doesn't want to do anything; Frick, they had a gardener to mow the lawn at the old house (which is something she used to do ALL the time, she vlogged it weekly), cause she likely just didn't want to do it anymore (and apparently editing takes all day now, when it used to take her just the morning).

Return to “TheTimTracker”