Shaaanxo Part 3

mitty_moo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Shaaanxo Part 3

Post by mitty_moo »

yeah shan is still a guru i rewatch bc I think her tutorials are good. While she wears too much foundation for my liking, her eye looks are nice. I still watch her old videos for inspiration. But I think she's just been being way too defensive. Like, who honestly gives a shit what some no body on the internet says. Imo, people are only that defensive if they know they are doing something wrong. If you truly thought what you were doing was the right thing, you wouldnt feel the need to defend yourself so much. You know all these shitty sponsorships are wrong, Shan.

swirlmydanish
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by swirlmydanish »

why would anyone take self tanning advice from her when hers always looks so splotchy and uneven.. :? but it's probably just the lighting guise

unipire
Lurker
Lurker

Post by unipire »

Apparently she's filming a haul. Get ready guys
http://prntscr.com/55ragk

BDuB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BDuB »

unipire wrote:Apparently she's filming a haul. Get ready guys
http://prntscr.com/55ragk
There must be an app where these D list celebs and youtube gurus are making their eyes bigger, i've seen so many with these giant eyes in pics by you know on video they have completely normal looking eye shape and size.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

the cymera app lets you do all types of face altering

Auswonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Auswonder »

I was just thinking why doesn't Shannon volunteer? Not sporadically but really pick a place and volunteer a full day or two a week. That would really help in so many ways (her and others). I can't believe our famous beauty gurus with a bit of time on their hands aren't doing this already. It's perfect really

foreverdreamie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by foreverdreamie »

Auswonder wrote:I was just thinking why doesn't Shannon volunteer? Not sporadically but really pick a place and volunteer a full day or two a week. That would really help in so many ways (her and others). I can't believe our famous beauty gurus with a bit of time on their hands aren't doing this already. It's perfect really
Because they're all too lazy, basically :D

notnoshade
Learner
Learner

Post by notnoshade »

the nude lippies in her illamasqua haul reminded me of those gross concealer lips everyone wore like 5 years ago (I have a vivid memory of my friend actually rubbing a concealer stick straight onto her lips like it was a lipstick or something) - not a good look Shan....

BDuB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BDuB »

Can-U-Not wrote:Image

My god, there is no way she can be comfortable in this. Not only is it ill fitting (way too small as usual) but how can she even sit down without exposing herself to everyone, let alone move without having a tit pop out? Holy fuck Shannon, how hard can it be to dress yourself in clothes of the right size? Buying smaller clothes does not make you look smaller. Wearing clothes that tight just makes you look like you're two steps away from working the corner.

Also can we talk about how inappropriate this outfit appears to be for whatever event she is at? There's fucking foldable camping chairs in the background and the girl is standing on a picnic blanket in her hooker platforms. Hamish is dressed to the nines too. The people in the background are wearing casual shorts and a t-shirt?

I may be over analyzing this but it just seems like a colossal hot mess...
She's probably at their races or something hence the dress. but those shoes girl.... we get it. you love them. you look crazy, so does the girl next to you, go buy them in black.

Bumble B
Informer
Informer

Post by Bumble B »

Return to “Shaaanxo”