Re: Xiaxue Part 8

Post by _N_ »

kaylee wrote:
Image EVEN THIS CUTE MOTHER-SON CHAT.
haha this convo is def cute :D :D

Post by Guest »

Aw, his comments are very sweet.
So his english name is clinton, but I'm assuming they call him sky because that's his chinese character name?

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by kaylee »

paperbag wrote:Aw, his comments are very sweet.
So his english name is clinton, but I'm assuming they call him sky because that's his chinese character name?
I'm not sure but Momo mentioned that he works at Sky Creation and Design. So he's called Sky Cheng now
Clinton is working for Sky Creation as an interior designer . I was quite shock at 1st but seeing him closing deal after deal I know he is really talented and of cause very good in sales , he show me picture of his work including a project he did for a client in Sentosa Cove . He design his own room and make it very cosy and comfortable although us quite small .

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

Xiaxue

I love this pic!! Had an awesome photoshoot session today!!

I had a wedding photoshoot in Greece with @sunrisegreece, but I brought five gowns there (lol I know, so excessive). Due to time constraints I didn't shoot all the gowns, so my mom suggested that I do another shoot in Singapore so that I can finish shooting all the gowns...

Additionally she said I should have some wedding photos that include Dash!

So... I asked @yutakis if he will be my photographer. There are many photographers out there who can shoot great scenery shots, but portrait wise, he is really the grand master.

This is just one of the many awesome photos he took today as we shot for almost 4 hours straight. And so many nice pics of Dash and I took some with my mom and bro as well!! Can't wait till he edits more!!

Thank you to the following awesome people:

@yutakis - photographer extraordinaire

@heavenwildfleur - flower arrangement and event decor. Made the place look so beautiful!

@missgoob - pretty pastry

@nextthesalon - for the beautiful blue-grey hair and awesome styling

@keithpngtl - custom made and designed wedding gown that clings to every curve and is one of the most flattering dresses I've worn.

@bongqiuqiu and @mystylemysong who slaved around whole day to help with the shoot and brought food somemore.

shortfatandmighty
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shortfatandmighty »

_N_ wrote:
kaylee wrote:
Image EVEN THIS CUTE MOTHER-SON CHAT.
haha this convo is def cute :D :D
This is super cute but is that really Momo? Why can't she type this well in her dayre/IG?
kaylee wrote:

Xiaxue

I had a wedding photoshoot in Greece with @sunrisegreece, but I brought five gowns there (lol I know, so excessive). Due to time constraints I didn't shoot all the gowns, so my mom suggested that I do another shoot in Singapore so that I can finish shooting all the gowns...

So... I asked @yutakis if he will be my photographer. There are many photographers out there who can shoot great scenery shots, but portrait wise, he is really the grand master.
:? :? :?

I'll be damned if Yutaki is the grand master of anything except photoshopping himself to bits.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

The pic above looks nothing like her but I think that was the whole point. I may loathe Yutaki. However, I will give him this. I do think he has a talent. I saw his A Dream In Paris, Summer Love, A Flower Boy's Tale photobooks and I think he did a great job. I just don't understand photoshopping the subjects including himself to resemble elves or fairies, though.

Post by Guest »

Yutakis is great at photoshopping people... to look like him
He does have talent. I keep saying he should branch to not photographing people other than himself.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

shortfatandmighty wrote:
This is super cute but is that really Momo? Why can't she type this well in her dayre/IG?
Not entirely sure. But pretty sure it's not a girlfriend who lives with him, as Momo have mentioned already...
Watching movie in Clinton's room
Better enjoy it now before taken over by his future girl friend
A guy named Moly something? Too weird.

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

The sunrisegreece pics must have been ridiculously funny and impossible to photoshop for her to have to retake (mountains of excess fabric under a midget in a field) :lol: I knew she would have to get yutakis to photoshop Mike because she has no idea how to fix men's faces. But to have to retake the whole thing! HAHAHA so insecure.

I hope yutakis gives Mike giant kawaii desu eyes and blushy pink cheeks.

hlisse
Informer
Informer

Post by hlisse »

Aww Clinton is very sweet.

When Yutaki photoshop people, they usually end up looking like him--which is scary. But this time he did a good job there, Xx should let him photoshop her photos from now because he did much better job than Xx. But holy shit Yutaki overdid those eyes, he made them as if they were reflecting the Earth.

s3rendipity
Debater
Debater

Post by s3rendipity »

kaylee wrote:

Xiaxue

This is just one of the many awesome photos he took today as we shot for almost 4 hours straight. And so many nice pics of Dash and I took some with my mom and bro as well!! Can't wait till he edits more!!

Thank you to the following awesome people:

@yutakis - photographer extraordinaire

@heavenwildfleur - flower arrangement and event decor. Made the place look so beautiful!

@missgoob - pretty pastry

@nextthesalon - for the beautiful blue-grey hair and awesome styling

@keithpngtl - custom made and designed wedding gown that clings to every curve and is one of the most flattering dresses I've worn.

@bongqiuqiu and @mystylemysong who slaved around whole day to help with the shoot and brought food somemore.

Who is this? She must really be in denial to think she actually looks like that?

hambo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hambo »

I think all this continuous photoshopping is unhealthy and fueling Wendy's self-hate. I mean she can't be that blinded and think she actually looks like that? So she probably looks in the mirror everyday and wonders why she doesn't look like that.

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

Yutakis must have spent hours shopping that.

I noticed he doesn't do that much photoshop on his other models, like Miyake & Sophie. They just look like themselves. It really kind of shows what he really thinks of xiaxue's face to go to such great extremes to make her look nothing like herself.

hlisse
Informer
Informer

Post by hlisse »

Photoshopped Miyake doesn't look like herself, she looks like another version of Yutaki.

I don't know about Sophie though.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

I think he didn't because that would mean it would emphasize Sophie's already knife-sharp jaw.

Maybe he'll turn Dash, Mike, Momo and Clint into looking like him too. Then he'll turn Dash's hair blonde.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

Am I the only one who thinks he looks like his uncle?

Except for the eyes, it's closer to Momo's---I've always thought she has a more rounder eyes compare to XX/Clint

Post by Guest »

I was like wtf, a bridal shoot without a groom? kinda weird... but in reality, it's even worse. Mike was actually there and she didn't even mention him. damn, she made sure to @ and thank all these people for being there or contributing but couldn't even tag him in the picture :D :D :D No "thanks for being my prop again" to him?

Also i'd be mad if I were those companies that gave her the dresses that her greedy ass didn't even end up wearing in the actual stipulated setting, but instead shot as an afterthought - that will likely not even be published on her blog, but on Yutakis'.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

paperbag wrote:Yutakis is great at photoshopping people... to look like him
He does have talent. I keep saying he should branch to not photographing people other than himself.
PB, he has an IG page of people like Miyake and Sophie and places he's photographed. He also has some pics of himself in there. It seems the photoshopped elven/fairy look is his trademark. I think the only person who looks remotely human is Sophie.

http://instagram.com/fairytalefactory

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

hlisse wrote:Photoshopped Miyake doesn't look like herself, she looks like another version of Yutaki.

I don't know about Sophie though.
On yutakis fairytalefactory portraits the photos of them aren't altered beyond complete recognition like Xiaxue's. Their eyes aren't enlarged to the size of tennis balls, their noses aren't turned into teeny ski jumps. They may be shopped but look like themselves for the most part.

I can imagine Dash growing up thinking, "who's this alien woman with dad in all these photos?" Doing this to family photos is just so odd to me.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

eleventhirty wrote: I can imagine Dash growing up thinking, "who's this alien woman with dad in all these photos?" Doing this to family photos is just so odd to me.
he was probably shopped as well into a baby elf and wouldn't recognise himself. maybe he'll get mike's nose in the pic. XD

Return to “Xiaxue”