I think it's her eyes. They look old.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 7

Post by smiley »

I've come to the conclusion Xiaxue doesn't have a receding hairline. I just think her face is trying to get away. :P

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

yipmomo People whom meet Dashiel knows he is not a cracky baby and I have move out since We got Ellen she is very capable and take care of Dashiel very well & not like what this idiot said Dash is always very cracky & worst who are u to say he is not cute . You stupid or don't even know what a cute baby is like . all baby are cute in the eyes of the parent because they don't have evil heart like YOU , Don't understand why insult a innocence baby & what he grow up to be is non of your business . Feel free to write what u like we are very blessed to have Dash and he has brought lots of joy to many people I know .
I love how she said "You stupid or don't even know what a cute baby is like . all baby are cute in the eyes of the parent because they don't have evil heart like YOU"

... so if we dont find him cute, we're evil and stupid already? Like what she said, all babies are cute in the eyes of the parents. Our opinions are valid, and it doesn't make us stupid.

Just because we kept saying he has XX's pre-surgery nose and most likely he'll be short, we're insulting him already? Hahaha. Blame your genes, woman.

Seriously, why do they always say we're insulting Dash, when obviously we're talking about Xiaxue? I find it hard to believe they couldn't grasp that and have kept scapegoating the kid to make people with opinions, like us, look real bad.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Oh, god, yes. It's so annoying when her supporters says, "Haters gonna hate." Seriously? That's the best they got? Some people don't like Xiaxue because she's so honest and real? Oh, haters gonna hate! So others think she's shameless because she's begging for sponsorships? The woman has to make a living. Haters gonna hate! Xiaxue's a hypocrite? She's so true to herself. Haters gonna hate! Blah, blah, blah. How are we hating if we draw attention to Xiaxue being called out time and again?

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Oh, god, yes. It's so annoying when her supporters says, "Haters gonna hate." Seriously? That's the best they got? Some people don't like Xiaxue because she's so honest and real? Oh, haters gonna hate! So others think she's shameless because she's begging for sponsorships? The woman has to make a living. Haters gonna hate! Xiaxue's a hypocrite? How so? She's just being true to herself. Haters gonna hate! Blah, blah, blah. How are we hating if we call out Xiaxue time and again? It's not our fault she draws attention to herself. And, yes, people will take notice.

halfasiantakeover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by halfasiantakeover »

I'm really curious if XX is jealous of Aud & Tim. Fighter is ADORABLE, and between Tim & Aud, comes across as funny and a bit sassy on his Dayre. Even when they caption his photos in their own entries, its cute as heck. When XX does it, she makes Dash out to be a bit of a douche. Her mother also. They say a BABY is "sexy" and that girls/women should "come at him."

XX copying Audrey's "wtf" is also grating. She's only started doing it lately, but it seems to me like she's trying to jump onto Audrey's fan base/writing style. Audrey has been using "wtf" so long that its become part of her. When I read her entries (dayre, twitter, ig, blog), she comes across as funny and her usage of "wtf" is rather charming. When XX does it, I get annoyed. Maybe its just because I'm overall annoyed by XX, but it bothers me. She's already got her own style of writing...she's the keyboard warrior. She won't say anything to your face, but behind your back she'll bash you to her legions of followers.

Finally, that photo she posed in her old school uniform? "#nofilter?" LIES. She applies blush like she's been slapped, and those lips are not that shade of bright neon pink WITHOUT a filter. I have to give this to her though, when she wears circle lenses, it really covers up the fact that her left eye is lazy.

sushichan
Learner
Learner

Post by sushichan »

CRACKY BABY.

HAAHAHHAHAHHA omg I am CRACKING up.

/juvenile

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

omg cracky baby lmfao, I can't take momo seriously anymore. If you want to insult somebody, at least do a bloody spell check or google the meaning of the word if in doubt.

But seriously momo, what a joke. If Dash isn't a "cracky" baby then there won't be 90% of his photo look like one. Perhaps you should blame your daughter for choosing to post these 90% of "cracky" photos? And why you don't see other babies like Fighter looking "cracky"? Because their parents are smarter and only post the happy photos? Maybe, but at least their parents are responsible people unlike your lovely daughter who still have problem managing her own finance. She is 30 years ffs. For how long are you planning to manage her own stuff?
Last edited by NotAZombie on Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

_N_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _N_ »

i'm always confused with the term "eurasian".doesnt it stand for European x Asian.
how is dash a EURasian if mike is American?unless he's of European descent of course.

JennyReckless
Informer
Informer

Post by JennyReckless »

"My mom for some reason thought this was an interesting picture to post some time ago."

EXCUSE me what? It wasn't her Mom posting this pic but a FAN:

Parapulie
Learner
Learner

Post by Parapulie »

Good Lord! Someone give momo Rosetta Stone. As a mother of a 'top' blogger you'd think she has a smart phone. Whatever she's using has to have spell check. English is not my first language, at times I still have to utilize various sources. How can XX let her mother publish that crap? Oh wait...I act like she's a published author. If you're gonna insult someone, at least have that sh** proof read.
I'm late to the party, but I was sickened with the poor little boys b-day party. He looked baffled, scared and worn out. I was hoping Mike would at least attempt to look less oily. High hopes, I reckon. :-/.

Parapulie
Learner
Learner

Post by Parapulie »

JennyReckless wrote:"My mom for some reason thought this was an interesting picture to post some time ago."

EXCUSE me what? It wasn't her Mom posting this pic but a FAN:
Funny how XX doesn't even push her own son. Wth you carryin that you can't push him? She has no connection with him whatsoever. Very sad. And Momo, since you're so tech savy, stealing pics from Twitter, why not invest that time into writing proper insults?

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

yipmomo People whom meet Dashiel knows he is not a cracky baby and I have move out since We got Ellen she is very capable and take care of Dashiel very well & not like what this idiot said Dash is always very cracky & worst who are u to say he is not cute . You stupid or don't even know what a cute baby is like . all baby are cute in the eyes of the parent because they don't have evil heart like YOU , Don't understand why insult a innocence baby & what he grow up to be is non of your business . Feel free to write what u like we are very blessed to have Dash and he has brought lots of joy to many people I know .
so funny that she says Ellen is very capable to take care of Dash but not one thing about Wendy.

What the hell is a CRACKY baby? Everyday Dash is supposedly "speaking" so many English words but every person around him is blathering on in jibberish? Yeah, not likely.

Hey Momo, stop wasting your time ranting online like a 15 year old child & make your worthless sh*t daughter baby proof her home. Seeing the giant purple bruises on Cracky Baby's head is sickening.

JennyReckless
Informer
Informer

Post by JennyReckless »

Now Dash will be the cracky baby.... :HK:
When someone talks about a cracky baby, it's about Dash... :?

teeheeheehee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by teeheeheehee »

When I read cracky...i immediately thought of Crack babies...babies who really break the heart T.T

Honestly XX has 0 excuses, I grew up with maids and when my brother was born (I was age 4?), mum would take our 2 maids out for grocery shopping, BUT she always held my hand and had my brother wrapped around her in one of those baby carriers, she would point at items aisle by aisle and the maids would grab them...mum was in charge of us, the maids were in charge of grabbing food, super fast, super efficient. And we never had need for baby monitors because whenever either maid was with the baby, someone was around to watch...either mum or dad or me.

I don't see what other excuses she has, mothers usually want to be as close to their offspring as possible, I mean even Momo has that instinct, to protect and defend XX and support her and guide her. XX has 0 maternal instincts, seriously. She leaves Dash to her mum and a maid, and he gets bruises from banging his head against God knows what cause she's too lazy to babyproof her house.

All babies are cute in the eyes of their parents, sure. But that doesn't mean everyone who looks at the kid has to be just as biased. I mean are those our only options, evil and stupid or blind and biased? I'd rather be evil, evil people have way more fun.

And let's get this out there. WE THINK DASH IS ADORABLE. NOT THE CUTEST BABY ALIVE EVER. But he IS adorable, he's cute and I think if his mum doesn't ruin his personality, he'll turn out a great kid....and yes, bar Mike having some Amazonian woman as a grandmother, Dash WILL be on the shorter end of the spectrum cause XX is 4'9" if that and Mike (comparatively) looks like he's under 5'6". It's genetics Momo.....it's not haters being mean, it's haters being scientific.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

_N_ wrote:i'm always confused with the term "eurasian".doesnt it stand for European x Asian.
how is dash a EURasian if mike is American?unless he's of European descent of course.
I think Singapore use the term Eurasian because of those mixed with Portuguese/European, etc settlers during way back in history. (Seriously, they still cling on to those? Lol.) ... so they just sticked to the term eurasian...

And white Americans from WAY back... they really came from Europe.
Of mixed European (or European-American) and Asian parentage.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/de ... h/Eurasian
Honestly, I dont buy that eurasian crap in singapore. Not unless they REALLY look eurasian and they actually practice some European/American tradition... and not the Kristang kind.

If you look mostly Asian, living in an Asian country AND raised with asian values and culture, etc... you are ASIAN.

Parapulie
Learner
Learner

Post by Parapulie »

teeheeheehee wrote:When I read cracky...i immediately thought of Crack babies...babies who really break the heart T.T

Honestly XX has 0 excuses, I grew up with maids and when my brother was born (I was age 4?), mum would take our 2 maids out for grocery shopping, BUT she always held my hand and had my brother wrapped around her in one of those baby carriers, she would point at items aisle by aisle and the maids would grab them...mum was in charge of us, the maids were in charge of grabbing food, super fast, super efficient. And we never had need for baby monitors because whenever either maid was with the baby, someone was around to watch...either mum or dad or me.

I don't see what other excuses she has, mothers usually want to be as close to their offspring as possible, I mean even Momo has that instinct, to protect and defend XX and support her and guide her. XX has 0 maternal instincts, seriously. She leaves Dash to her mum and a maid, and he gets bruises from banging his head against God knows what cause she's too lazy to babyproof her house.

All babies are cute in the eyes of their parents, sure. But that doesn't mean everyone who looks at the kid has to be just as biased. I mean are those our only options, evil and stupid or blind and biased? I'd rather be evil, evil people have way more fun.

And let's get this out there. WE THINK DASH IS ADORABLE. NOT THE CUTEST BABY ALIVE EVER. But he IS adorable, he's cute and I think if his mum doesn't ruin his personality, he'll turn out a great kid....and yes, bar Mike having some Amazonian woman as a grandmother, Dash WILL be on the shorter end of the spectrum cause XX is 4'9" if that and Mike (comparatively) looks like he's under 5'6". It's genetics Momo.....it's not haters being mean, it's haters being scientific.
LMAO! You all are cracking me up with "cracky baby". Agree with everything you said. I don't think she knows what genetics is. Gregor Mendel could be growing peas in her yard and she still wouldn't know.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

teeheeheehee wrote:When I read cracky...i immediately thought of Crack babies...babies who really break the heart T.T

Exactly. The only time I see kids with just the maid in malls, is when the mother had to pee or when she had to queue to order food! Sometimes, yes, the maid had to carry or take care of the kid, but the mother is super close by. Almost never leaving them. The maid, after all, is still a stranger... there are so many cases of maids abusing kids... some even kidnapping them.

We're pretty sure Ellen is capable of taking care of Dash and doing all the chores... THEY DID GET HER FROM AN AGENCY.
Obviously, aside from experience, the agency oriented her already... being in a foreign country and all.

Momo's excuses are damn lame as her daughter's. No wonder XX is a screwed human being. I don't think its due to her parents separating... does that mean she had a bad childhood already due to that? A lot of my friends lived with their moms, while their dads walked out of their lives. And due to that experience, they worked their ass off for the better. And if they're type of guy is someone who will take care of them and the kids... not using some crack baby-making beta for his white genes.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

Apparently all that XX and Momo ranting was about the comments posted in Clicknetwork
Anonymous Coward3 days ago
Dash nose so flat. Maybe Dawn Yang can recommend to good plastic surgeon for him. At least he got no cross eyes ...

Anonymous Coward "Abi" 2 days ago
How sad hating on a baby and judging their looks! Tsk tsk

Anonymous Coward 2 days ago
One negative remark and you jump to the conclusion of hating on baby. Insecurity much just like XX! You are exactly the kind of fan XX is looking for - one who only says good things. Anything negative means hating or jealous. When will XX's fans ever grow up!

Anonymous Coward 1 day ago
Sir, the question is when will you grow up?
Anonymous Cowardon 29-Mar-2014
can't wait for dashiel to speak in both american english and singlish!!!!! hope everyone agrees with me! hahaha

Anonymous Coward 1 hr 27 min ago
What makes you think he will speak in American English? He has a father who is basically non-existent in his life. He will grow up speaking exactly like XX - ie. bad English and constantly asking people to "go and die". Can't wait for the day he says "go and die" to her too. Lol

Anonymous Coward "Datme-.-"6 days ago
So how is this a guide to life? This show has gone downhill a long time ago. Xiaxue has changed a lot, too. I'm really disappointed. This show can't be called a "guide" IMO.

Baby food challenge? Baby FAQ? How is this helpful or entertaining? I used to love GTL and Xiaxue. Now this show is a joke and Xiaxue barely exists anymore, it's all about her baby. Her blog is dead. Everywhere just ads. Xiaxue only cares about money which is funny because she used to hate on Dawn for that reason. And she has no integrity anymore.

That prank with QiuQiu and the other girl showed how Xiaxue would make ads for everything if she is paid. Even though she knew her product was not the best she pushed it. SHE LIED. She is a completely different person than she was a few years ago.

Two things Xiaxue cares about: MONEY and CONFIRMATION that her baby is cute. Which is not the case. This child has a snout. Not cute. And he is so cranky. I kinda understand why XX needs TWO helpers for ONE baby. I could take care of this thing as well. It seems so annoying to have a child.

Anonymous Coward "Datme-.-" 6 days ago
I meant I could NOT take care of it. It's difficult to type with long nails.

Anonymous Coward "ok" 6 days ago
Xiaxue is not born rich, she has a baby to take care now. Without ads, how else is Dash going to grow up getting fed and good education? But I do agree with you at some points, instead of using her baby as a money magnet, she could really focus on her career. I hope Dash doesn't turn out to be a child celebrity gone havoc.
Anonymous Coward "." 6 days agoIts called XIAXUE's guide to LIFE. Therefore it means its HER life and not any of ours. Right now her life is rotating around Dash and she just wants to share it with everybody. You think that she will be out shopping or doing other stuff eg. Travelling. When she now has a baby. Obviously no.

AlexisBlackwoods 5 days ago
I agree that she cares for the confirmation that her baby is cute.

Anonymous Coward "Datme-.-" 4 days ago.
yes I know it's Xiaxue's guide to life. It's her show and the original purpose was to guide her viewers through life situations, even though it's mostly done in a fun way and shouldn't be taken too seriously. She's supposed to make tutorial-like videos.
And right now everyone thinks her baby is cute and bla bla but Dash is already known now, what is he going to become when he's older? He's going to have trouble at school for sure. And look how child celebrities turned out to be. Look at Lindsay Lohan and Miley Cyrus.
And lastly, she is shopping and doing other stuff right now. She went to Japan recently WITHOUT her child and will be going to Greek WITHOUT her child again. I saw a picture of her "helper" holding a shopping basket AND Dash while Xiaxue didn't give a fuck about her or her son and cared more about shopping.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2lu2jya.jpg

This is the picture. Xiaxue is so selfish. She spends money she earns on herself rather than on her son. When she needs baby stuff she begs her sponsors. Pathetic considering her son is the reason she earns money -.-

Anonymous Coward "crystal" 4 days ago
to Datme-.-
xiaxue is phony as they come & i don't get why more people don't see through her bullsh*t. foolish xiaxue fans don't even realize they're being played.

Anonymous Coward "stupidhaters" 4 days ago
why so much hate? you guys jealous like. wtf.

Anonymous Coward "-" 4 days ago
You're just jealous of her life with her wonderful baby. Quit bitching, try to be in her feet for a day. And you'll know what's her reason behind doing wtv she's doing right now. Don't judge a book by its cover. Wtv you see about her & her life on social media its just the brief of her life, ask yourself how well do you know xiaxue. Do you think she'll come around and tell everyone wtv downfall she went thru/going thru? Even you yourself won't tell ppl your downfall. Grow up please and quit bitching.

Anonymous Coward 3 days ago
Datme- I didn't know it was illegal to go on holiday and leave your baby at home in good
hands :O
I also didn't know it's so wrong to spend some money on yourself, considering she earned that money herself and she was earning money before dash.
And FYI, if you grew up in malaysia/Singapore, it's very common to have a maid looking after your kids. It's not like she left him in a corner while she shopped jfc.At least she's actually raising her kid herself, putting her child's welfare before her career, so sorry if she's not taking the easy option out, dumping her kid with the maid and blogging 24/7. People mature and grow and life changes, soznotsoz if you're stuck in the pre-dash era.

Anonymous Coward "Hatergonnahate" 3 days ago
Xiaxue will be happier to see people jealous of her, it proves her life is so perfect and wonderful!
And yes she deserves all that.. She is famous and good blogger !

Anonymous Coward "takethat" 3 days ago
Do you know xiaxue? Do you? If you don't then please do not make stupid judgements and say that she doesn't care about her son and she went to japan for work! So you're going to bring your child to work in the future? Even if she just went there for leisure, its also her business nt yours (:

Anonymous Coward "Datme-.-" 3 days ago
Eww jealous, seriously?? It would be a nightmare to be her even for a day. I wouldn't leave the house but cry all day about suddenly becoming a dwarf with short legs, a huge face, tiny eyes and a nose shaped like a penis.
And she's almost 30, I don't want to age that much suddenly and dream about looking more Caucasian because I already am and I'm not insecure about my features like she is.
I don't want an average looking husband like that either. To Singaporeans he may seem handsome but not to me. Every average guy here looks like that. Plus he is so beta and Xiaxue is the dominant one. She even pushed him into proposing to her and he never even wanted kids.
And my baby is gonna have a cute small nose and a small face, so nope, no jealousy here.

Anonymous Coward "laffytaffy" 3 days ago
Who's jealous of a basic nobody outside of Singapore or Malaysia? Please come back when she's really famous like real celebrities then we'll talk. Xiaxue who?

kristieteng 2 days ago
oh god. to Datme, everybody thinks their baby is cute. No matter how ugly they may look to others,
they will always appear to be the most beautiful/cute child to the parents. Instead of lashing out on Xiaxue with all kinds of criticism, why not spend your precious time doing something productive, than being a keyboard warrior behind the screen. And you criticizing here makes you no better a person here compared to Xiaxue. Also, why so judgemental? No one likes to be judged, and everyone has their own story and their rights to be who they want to be. Nothing nice to say then really, just keep your opinions to yourself.
AND since you mentioned you have a baby, I'm surprised really because you seem very immature to be a parent. I hope your child won't grow up to be like you. Our world has more than enough judgemental pricks like you.
Good day :)

Anonymous Coward 2 days ago
like no one is forcing you to watch. If you don't like it anymore then stop watching. Most of the videos now are are about her baby because that is what her audience wants to see. And going on holiday without your child is not a crime. Why shouldn't a mother be able to have personal time without a child once in a while.I had a maid at home since birth as well and my grandparents lived with me, whats wrong with that?.

Anonymous Coward "keeping-it-real" 2 days ago
I've been reading the interaction between the Xiaxue pro-supporters and antis. This is beyond ridiculous. Have any of you people heard of freedom of speech? If someone wants to express their opinion whether it's positive or negative, they have every right to do so. JFC.

Anonymous Coward "Cuntie Doris" 2 days ago
Both her Japan and Greece trips are sponsored, that's why she does not bring her son. She cannot afford to go on holidays unless sponsored. She's cursed with a stingy freeloading husband who only pays for an overseas trip if it's to his own town in Texas.

Anonymous Coward "Cid" 2 days ago
I just want to say that I think it's pretty pathetic of you to follow Xiaxue just to perpetuate your negative opinion about her..... don't you have any better use for your time? Why are you on this page, how do you know so much about her career, how long did it take for you to find that pic and come to such conclusions about her baby and husband's personality? My god... Are you sure you're not jealous, because no matter how you look or what race you are, just the fact that you are squabbling on here and borderline stalking a d-list celebrity really means you are a nobody. PLEASE, go outside or something or follow a celebrity you actually like, because your priorities are not very healthy.

Anonymous Coward "Datme-.-" 1 day ago-
I don't have a baby, I never mentioned that
- I used to be a fan of Xiaxue, that's why I know so many things about her
- Calling me a keyboard warrior is hilarious because Xiaxue always bashes people online instead of confronting them in real life
- I critisize her that much because she deserves it. She's a bad person and she treats people like shit, even her own fans.
- I kept following her because I hoped she would improve and not be such a lame person anymore.
- Xiaxue is very judgemental and mean herself. Whenever she wants to bash someone she humiliates them on her social networks and says they are ugly. She should look into a mirror.
- What she did to KayKay was also really mean and uncalled for, same goes to the blogger who showed a bit of underboob, Xiaxue called her slutty even though Xiaxue shows her cleavage all the time and wears booty shorts. She mentioned before that she had over 50 boyfriends.
- Overall I'm really disappointed by her development. I used to be her fan but now I look down on her. I guess it's because I'm not a delusional 14-year-old like most of her fans.

Anonymous Coward "ade" 1 day ago
hey datme, im not her fan or her hater, just a normal person staying in SG, u may not be jealous of her looks/life but im pretty there's one thing you're nothing compared to her: popularity. she's super popular not even in SG, many other country too. yes, she may be mean, bad attitude etc, but she's popular. her blog has over 1 000 000 views. so yeah. peace.
xiaxue17 hr 45 min ago
LOL at the stupid picture of me at the supermarket. Haters will hate on anything, it's so pathetic it's quite funny. The groceries are hanging on the pram, not held by my helper. Look carefully at the hooks. Supermarket aisle is narrow, someone has to walk in front and someone at the back - that is logic, not neglect. My mom took the picture so she's behind me, with Dash.

"Cared more about shopping than Dash" - Fucking funniest thing I've heard all day long since I was shopping for HIS food. Yes, who knew babies needed to eat?

Didn't know being a responsible mother going grocery shopping for the family and paying for necessities also can get criticized.

If I knew I would have gone clubbing that day instead of spending at NTUC lol.
Anonymous Coward "yutakis"16 hr 37 min ago
omg, the comments are the haters are so stupid and trying to pick bones out of the egg, wendy is the best mom and dashz is the cutest baby on instagram and that's end of discussion!

Anonymous Coward "LOL"
10 hr 55 min agoWho are you to call end of discussion, ASS KISSER? All babies are cute of course, some more cute than others. Dash falls in the below average category especially growing up. It's OK if you disagree with me, you are after all xiaxue's ass-kisser. You need to kiss her ass to keep up your own blog hits and popularity otherwise you're a Nobody, and with the 4 friends remaining in her life, she also needs ass-kissers like you just to look good.

Anonymous Coward "xt"4 hr 5 min ago
if the clicknetwork producer hasn't even said anything why are u guys complaining abt the episodes? who are you guys to be "disappointed" in her and say she has changed. she's only moving along with life. she can be thick-skinned enough to ask for sponsors because she has the ability to. you can try asking too, except no one would give a damn about you. you guys criticise for being blunt and insulting towards people she dislike, yet you guys are doing the very same thing. hypocrite much? quit judging someone that has don't absolutely nothing to you. she is a public figure, yes all celebrities will receive both hate and love, no debate about this. but why bring in her husband and a baby that just turned one? haters deny being jealous but the truth is you are just living on jealousy: you're here just to criticise and judge. what in the world? when people are watching GTL and smiling at how cute dash is and how witty wendy is, you are just filled with JEALOUSY. and then decide you need to comment to make your life 1% less miserable. especially datme-.- so damn ridiculous. you used to be a fan. that's why you know that she forced mike into marrying her?? that does not make any sense, you can criticise wendy but why insult somebody's relationship? and say things like mike is just "average looking" it's either you're superficial or once again, jealous of something you cannot possess, or both. you don't want an average looking husband? well, no one asked if you haven't realised and nobody cares. why are you trying to justify your jealousy? you're just delusional talking about a baby you haven't had or may not even have. you are the kind of racist Caucasian that thinks you're all superior. just, screw off.

Anonymous Coward "GrandmaXX"1 hr 20 min ago
Anonymous Coward ade: Get your figures right. Blog, what blog? Even when her blog was functioning, it never hit over 1 million views.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

Now, she admits that Dash just blurts out words but not sure if he knows the meaning.

Especially Mama. Hahahaha.

Coming clean now.
“Bubbles!!”

Today I was in my princess room with Dash and the computer was left on. My screensaver is many bubbles floating on the screen.

When Dash saw the bubbles, he kept saying "bubbles bubbles bubbles" nonstop!!

Proud mama moment!! He only ever saw real life bubbles but I guess he feels the screensaver looks like the same thing.

Dash can say a lot of words now, actually more than I can list I think. But I'm not too sure if he recognizes the words for the appropriate objects or subjects. For example, till today I have no solid proof he knows I'm "mama"! Although there are times he says Mama when he sees me but it isn't always.

Reminds me of @cheesie telling me she doesn't like eating salmon sashimi coz she doesn't find it challenging enough. Lol. Mama is Dash's first word, it's too simple to keep saying. Hahaha!

But anyway just wanna keep a record of the things he actually recognizes!!

Age count: 1 year and 6 days

1) bubbles

2) owl. Funny story, he saw my hello kitty dustbin and said its an owl. I guess it isn't that far off.

3) car. Ellen says she brings him to look out of the window in the morning and he will keep saying car car!

4) ball. He loves his football so much, he can kick it all day and keep saying ball!
5) "cold cold". This refers to water or drinks of any kind wtf, though not always

6) poo. Yes Dash can announce "poo! Poo!" after he poops!! Time to change diaper!

I guess he also is like 80% accuracy when he says things like blue (sometimes still wrong).

Also @qiuqiu and @mystylemysong will be very pleased to know he can now say "yiyi"!! (Meaning: auntie)

Although it isn't cute when he says it, sounds like he is trying hard to poop.

Return to “Xiaxue”