lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki Phillippi Part 8

Post by lurkerdoodle »

[youtube][/youtube]

Secondhand embarrassment.....a collab channel with teenagers.

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PinkPhoenix »

OMFG "Hi im nicki"

Said while she looks like someone who can't use their neck

Also, this:

well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by well wait idk »

Snowflake wrote:Ugh, the AskNikki videos are SO irresponsible of her!! It does not matter that much if the video is about more light-hearted things such as boy advice, school or breakups. But she is giving advice about abusive relationships, suicide, depression, addiction, eating disorders, etc. without giving any thought to her answers! Heck, she does not even read the questions before she starts filming and just blurts out the first thing she thinks of. She should NOT talk about such heavy topics if she is not taking it seriously.

According to the topic she is discussing, Nikki could at least put an appropriate link in the box below that refers people to a legitimate website that gives more helpful information (about safe sex, negative effects of drugs, eating disorders) or to a helpline that can provide further support for people who are dealing with serious issues (suicide, depression or abusive relationships).

Nikki if you are reading this, get your act together and take some responsibility! Girls who are looking up to you are entrusting you with their problems and deepest feelings, they deserve MUCH better from you.
what did she say about abusive relationships?

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

I started an entire thread on this months ago. This is dangerous territory. I can understand if sometimes you wanna little lift, but this GIRL is NOT qualified to give advice. And I think she's doing more difficult topics because of my thread.

Nikki, you better watch yourself (that is NOT a threat. just an observation). Godforbid you start "counseling" these girls via twitter etc, you could really get someone into a mess.

I am a teacher and even know I feel I can give good advice, I ALWAYS refer the kids to guidance. There are structures in place to take care of things like this.

Kandi25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kandi25 »

lurkerdoodle wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

Oh, God. She's at LEAST 5 years older than the next oldest girls, and a full TEN years older than the youngest.

Just WHAT is it with 90% of these "beauty guru" girls and trying to act a decade younger than they are? A collab channel is a fine idea. But why doesn't she collab with women she can learn from and grow with? I'm sure there's gotta be gurus in the 25-30 age range that are also married, maybe even starting their own families. She keeps hinting at wanting to be a mom so much, you would think she and Dan would want to start trying to disassociate themselves from this younger crowd, and slowly attempt to come off as a more put-together couple that is gearing up for parenthood (Fleur and Mike come to mind as good role models for this, even if Fleur's mentioned she doesn't want kids for a while.)

happyheart15
Informer
Informer

Post by happyheart15 »

itsfine wrote:i vote that instead of "getting a new face" she should have just used that money to straighten out her pinkies.
I wish this was a real thing, because I totally would get it done. I'm envious of all you straight-pinkied people. lol Mine are crooked, but not as bad as Nikki's.

Goldn
Debater
Debater

Post by Goldn »

Are crooked pinkies a common issue? I know some people have short thumbs (like Meghan Fox), but I've never seen that before other than on Nikki. Is it some genetic thing? I'm genuinely wondering cause it freaked me out first time I saw it lol

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

The next thread should have a funny title. Like maybe Nikki Flop-ippi (since she's become such a YT flop)

taylorsinsta2014
Learner
Learner

Post by taylorsinsta2014 »

Wait...Nikki is 27??? I was totally under the impression that she was about like 23ish. I actually am 21 so now I am very disturbed by how immature she acts. The "omg i'm acting like everyting is so cute" attitude is a total turn off. I know the link I attached is wayy old, but the cutesy "omg" attitude was way too over the top for me...has anyone ever seen it? According to her, everything was "SOOOO cute"...

lolascarlett
Talker
Talker

Post by lolascarlett »

Did anyone see her 'concert'? Or know of anyone who did?

Amanda1
Learner
Learner

Post by Amanda1 »

When Nikki came out with her t-shirt line she had a giveaway, I entered it and then got an email saying I won. I emailed her back and then waited a couple months. When I got no reply by email and nothing in the mail I decided to tweet her, I said What's going on with your t-shirts??? I got a message from you over a month ago but I haven't heard back...and her reply was hey:) Im actually not going to be doing those designs anymore--- Im working towards new designs tho! What happened? Did u win 1? I replied to that saying Yeah you msged me That was back in June, I got no reply, so I tweeted her again at the beginning of the month (the 8th) saying You never replied to me... but I won your t-shirt giveaway and since you are no longer doing them, will I not get a prize?? And her reply was oh noooo I'm not sure- we're not having them made anymore so let me get back to you about that! My apologies girl! And then she followed me, I'm not really mad because the prize was only a shirt but man she confuses me..

nosygossip
Learner
Learner

Post by nosygossip »

That's super unprofessional. You're not even the first poster with an experience like that. If she's gonna keep doing giveaways she needs to step up her game and get organized.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

lurkerdoodle wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

:love2:

Amanda1
Learner
Learner

Post by Amanda1 »

HoardganizedJen wrote:The fact that she said "My apologies girl!" says everything you ever need to know about Nikki Phillippi. Two "full-time" interns and she still can't get her shit together. There are way bigger YTers out there that still take the time to manage their shit properly. YOU should not have had to reach out to her, that's issue #1. God, I'm sorry but I legitimately hate Nikki.
The one thing I'm debating on is if she followed me to keep track so she can reply or if she followed as compensation for the prize...
And why in the world would she do a clothing line to only keep it up for a month!?!

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

Nikki wants us to see her as cute, perky, and bubbly, so she takes it over the top and acts half her age. Someone needs to tell her that she can be all of those things AND act her age. Katie Couric (who is MUCH older than Nikki) is the poster girl for being cute yet professional. Nikki should take a queue from her, and if nothing else she can watch Rachel who is bubbly yet very mature.

andyeah
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by andyeah »

Has anyone watched any vids on that awful looking collab channel? I haven't watched any, but I scrolled through them. Titles like "how to find a husband" and "how to get a boyfriend" ... Way to empower young females, ladies! Idk I didn't watch them so maybe it's just click bait and the content is slightly deeper...highly doubtful though. This is Nikki after all.

Also is she even part of big frame any more? It doesn't seem like it. Everyone else from big frame are getting actual work outside of the internet and she's doing swissper internet commercials, low-budget "concerts," and collab channels with teenage nobodies who will probably be more popular than she is this time next year.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

Her 3 secrets to find a husband is the dumbest shit I have ever saw in my entire existence: "Put yourself in situations to find a husband"? "get involved in a church to find a guy"? "it's like eharmony in real life"? What? WHAT?
What is wrong with me still watching this mess??????!!!
:love2:

Goldn
Debater
Debater

Post by Goldn »

Soo apparently church is one big dating hot spot. Yup.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

Not to defend Nikki, but the last three weddings I have been to have been people that met in church. Just saying. Lol
But, I think it depends on the kind of guy you're looking for.

toghe456
Debater
Debater

Post by toghe456 »

she hasnt posted a video on her main channel in 2 weeks, since her concert. i wonder what happened. i heard a few clips dan posted on his IG and it seems to be not that good and not a lot of people, even though the audience wasn't shown, i didn't hear anything. hmmmm

Return to “NikkiPhillippi”