pianolady8
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: April's Passive-aggressive behaviour

Post by pianolady8 »

rensays wrote:
pianolady8 wrote:@dianna, April's not at all pissed about the fact that a "fellow Youtuber would be so nasty." She's fuming at the fact that you're not some anonymous person hiding behind a computer screen, but a real person with a name showing your face while having the audacity to speak honestly and not take the BS. It's like she thinks anyone who normally critiques her is just a figment of her imagination or something.

And btw, I'd never guess you're 17. I'm three years older and I could have sworn you're at least my age.

Very insecure people will become an emotional disaster when they hear anything negative about them. They may try to ignore it, but it will eat them up like piranhas ripping a bloody heart bit by bit!
It's just pathetic that out of all people, she decides to pick on a 17-year-old. I doubt she was just "having a bad day." Even being upstaged by Judy doesn't explain why out of so many negative comments, she gets that butthurt by Dianna's (especially considering I've written dozens of critical comments lately, all of which have gone ignored by April). Dianna wasn't even the one who originally suggested that pregnancy aged April a lot, but everyone decided to ignore the OP's comment and attack Dianna instead.

April's quickly turning into another Michelle Phan in all the negative ways, except she's much less successful and she'll stay that way.

Please report MissGlamorrazi's plastic surgery video to protect young girls from any kind of manipulation.

rensays
Informer
Informer

Post by rensays »

pianolady8 wrote:
rensays wrote:
pianolady8 wrote:@dianna, April's not at all pissed about the fact that a "fellow Youtuber would be so nasty." She's fuming at the fact that you're not some anonymous person hiding behind a computer screen, but a real person with a name showing your face while having the audacity to speak honestly and not take the BS. It's like she thinks anyone who normally critiques her is just a figment of her imagination or something.

And btw, I'd never guess you're 17. I'm three years older and I could have sworn you're at least my age.

Very insecure people will become an emotional disaster when they hear anything negative about them. They may try to ignore it, but it will eat them up like piranhas ripping a bloody heart bit by bit!
It's just pathetic that out of all people, she decides to pick on a 17-year-old. I doubt she was just "having a bad day." Even being upstaged by Judy doesn't explain why out of so many negative comments, she gets that butthurt by Dianna's (especially considering I've written dozens of critical comments lately, all of which have gone ignored by April). Dianna wasn't even the one who originally suggested that pregnancy aged April a lot, but everyone decided to ignore the OP's comment and attack Dianna instead.

April's quickly turning into another Michelle Phan in all the negative ways, except she's much less successful and she'll stay that way.
I use to tutor students. I was all about finding a freakishly lazy and rebellious kid and showing them what ambition is all about. Sure they may have cursed at me initially. But I empower them by creating an environment of irrational terror. NOT the other way around!

darkclouds85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by darkclouds85 »

mswill wrote:I stop watching her last year because she acts very childish. And when she was doing a Q&A video when she said she quit her job to be a house wife and because Justin wanted her to I was like WHAT. They didn't even have kids yet, I think Justin is very controlling.
I think April quit her job because she didn't want to work. I'm sure she was overjoyed when Justin agreed to her being a housewife. It's interesting because April always talks about the 50 jobs she had before quitting them to do YT full-time, but she comes off incredibly lazy.

rensays
Informer
Informer

Post by rensays »

darkclouds85 wrote:
mswill wrote:I stop watching her last year because she acts very childish. And when she was doing a Q&A video when she said she quit her job to be a house wife and because Justin wanted her to I was like WHAT. They didn't even have kids yet, I think Justin is very controlling.
I think April quit her job because she didn't want to work. I'm sure she was overjoyed when Justin agreed to her being a housewife. It's interesting because April always talks about the 50 jobs she had before quitting them to do YT full-time, but she comes off incredibly lazy.
She wanted to be a housewife from the beginning. It was stated in one of her older vlogs when she was still working. GOD, I'd shoot myself in the head if I had to stay home all day.

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

rensays wrote:
darkclouds85 wrote:
She wanted to be a housewife from the beginning. It was stated in one of her older vlogs when she was still working. GOD, I'd shoot myself in the head if I had to stay home all day.
Stay at home mom is not bad if you have a hobby, been SAHM for 4 years and I had to get my self hobby so I don't go crazy. Making a few youtube videos here and there and also making soap and selling on craft show and online keeps me busy. I don't make a lot of money like Ape does but it keeps me busy:)

darkclouds85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by darkclouds85 »

rensays wrote: She wanted to be a housewife from the beginning. It was stated in one of her older vlogs when she was still working. GOD, I'd shoot myself in the head if I had to stay home all day.
I went a bit stir-crazy during my maternity leave this year, so yeah, I couldn't be a SAHM/SAHW either. Much props to those who do it because it is definitely not easy running a household, but I love my career and feel my best when I have a calling outside of the home.

rensays
Informer
Informer

Post by rensays »

darkclouds85 wrote:
rensays wrote: She wanted to be a housewife from the beginning. It was stated in one of her older vlogs when she was still working. GOD, I'd shoot myself in the head if I had to stay home all day.
I went a bit stir-crazy during my maternity leave this year, so yeah, I couldn't be a SAHM/SAHW either. Much props to those who do it because it is definitely not easy running a household, but I love my career and feel my best when I have a calling outside of the home.
I was almost like a housewife for a few months after I graduated college. I was tutoring spoiled brats on the side, but the rest of the time I was helping take care of home and my younger sibling since my parents were worked until evenings. I almost went crazy myself! But THANK GOD, I found a job soon after and earned enough to travel, eat, and drive.

Miss Nickory, I commend you for having a hobby of soap making! As the legendary Katherine Hepburn once said, "If you have to support yourself, you had bloody well better find some way that is going to be interesting." And I'm not talking about filming your and your family's life for thousands to see. I'm talking about something that gives you, and JUST YOU pleasure.

diannamal
Talker
Talker

Post by diannamal »

At least one more person is catching on.
Watch my vlogs on YouTube @dailydianna :)

rensays
Informer
Informer

Post by rensays »

diannamal wrote:Image

At least one more person is catching on.
April would make a popular politician with her strategically compassionate words.

Owlx
Informer
Informer

Post by Owlx »

Remember when they did a giveaway a long while back and said they were responding to every single message they got? I think she must have gotten overwhelmed and her true self came out, which is what this girl is talking about ^

courtesanlife
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by courtesanlife »

^^^ I think we should all thumbs up that comment so that it gets pushed to the top.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

^ what vlog is that comment on?

courtesanlife
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by courtesanlife »

sha1234 wrote:^ what vlog is that comment on?
It's under the Movember vlog.

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

Another Movember gem: "Does daddy have a scratchy beard?" "Does daddy have a scratchy beard?" "Does daddy have a scratchy beard?" "Does daddy have a scratchy beard?" "Does daddy have a scratchy beard?" "Does daddy have a scratchy beard?" "Does daddy have a scratchy beard?" "Does daddy have a scratchy beard?" 8 times. 8!!! Times!!! He said he guesses it was passed on from father to son b/c his father used to do that to him. He guesses? It's not fucking genetic. He CHOSE to say it. EIGHT TIMES!!! :x :x :x :x

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PinkPhoenix »

I tried to thumbs up the comment...but I can't find it in any of the comments on the november vlog. any help? :/

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

I didn't leave a comment on their vlog. I just re-watched it b/c someone else mentioned Movember, then made the comment on here that he said it 8 fucking times! His 'scratchy beard' comment starts at 8:09 ish.

Ahhh, just thought of this: Isn't APRIL his BEARD?? AHHH HAHAHAHAHA! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

He said he guesses it's passed on from his father. There's alot of shit passed on from his father: his creepiness, his obsession with asian women, his weird grins, the way he get soooooooooooo damn serious when he tries to say something profound, but then it falls flat, ie: when he was saying how he loves to eat outside and then got that intense look on his face and made a serious inquiry to April asking when they ate outside lately. His dad does that shit too. Acts all serious and intense. Weird. They're all weird. And I can't stop watching! haha Damnit!!!

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

From this IG post http://instagram.com/p/sBKziULVR-/ If someone has IG and isn't blocked by April, I am so curious what she said to this girl...

Post by Guest »

:o :rofl:

mindlesschatter

Post by mindlesschatter »

sha1234 wrote:From this IG post http://instagram.com/p/sBKziULVR-/ If someone has IG and isn't blocked by April, I am so curious what she said to this girl...
Even blocked people can see everything if you don't log into Instagram. She doesn't have privacy settings as such. I don't have an account and went to that picture. Ape deleted whatever offensive comment she said and has only left the apology, so we won't ever know.

I'm curious too...

Return to “AprilAthena7”