Rhaeaestelle

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rhaeaestelle

Post by socialight »

She should probably stick to get ready with me videos with music over the video. She'd make a lot of money since people seem to flock to her youtube because of her looks.

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

I was recommended a video of hers after being unsubscribed for over a year, so I clicked on it. It was her most recent video and was uploaded 6 months ago. Until New Year's, she hadn't posted since Halloween. Wth? She has 800k subscribers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

basicallyidk
Stalker
Stalker

Post by basicallyidk »

I know this is an old thread but you guys are so mean lmao. Just to reply to Ciaaa, most of her products are high end probably because we live in a smaller city, and we're 5 hours away from the next big city. We don't have a Sephora or any other beauty supply store. We recently got two Shoppers Beauty Boutiques a few years ago but they only carry a few brands. So we don't really have any opportunity to buy makeup products unless it's just from Walmart (which really only carries Revlon and Maybelline) or Superstore. High end makeup is like a luxury that we can't really get here, so when we ARE able to get it... we get everything. Or at least that's how I am. Also, Rhaea works (or at least used to work, idk if she still does) in one of the said Beauty Boutiques so she gets a discount there and probably free products (gratis) as well.

Also the "quick fix college" that Rhaea went to is the same Makeup Academy that I went to. It's a great school and really teaches you and prepares you to be a professional makeup artist. Of course you still need to practice your skills after graduating but that's the same with anything. We are taught how to brand ourselves and grow our clientele and both the practical AND theoretical knowledge you need to have to be a successful makeup artist. And let's not tear her down for wanting to be a model. Everyone has dreams. Regardless of how much you might dislike her, she doesn't really deserve to have a bunch of people telling her she's not good enough. She and I live in The Land of Zero Opportunity. She just needs some more practice and experience.

Anyway, my point is, she works full time (or at least used to) and seemingly travels a lot as she's one of the most subscribed Youtubers in Canada, so I'm assuming she's often busy. Of course I agree she could definitely make videos more often but it's not like she sits at home every day doing nothing. Our town has taken a really, really, really, really, devastatingly bad economic hit and people are losing their jobs all over the place. I wouldn't be surprised if she's focusing on keeping her full-time job.

_mei
Talker
Talker

Post by _mei »

basicallyidk wrote:I know this is an old thread but you guys are so mean lmao. Just to reply to Ciaaa, most of her products are high end probably because we live in a smaller city, and we're 5 hours away from the next big city. We don't have a Sephora or any other beauty supply store. We recently got two Shoppers Beauty Boutiques a few years ago but they only carry a few brands. So we don't really have any opportunity to buy makeup products unless it's just from Walmart (which really only carries Revlon and Maybelline) or Superstore. High end makeup is like a luxury that we can't really get here, so when we ARE able to get it... we get everything. Or at least that's how I am. Also, Rhaea works (or at least used to work, idk if she still does) in one of the said Beauty Boutiques so she gets a discount there and probably free products (gratis) as well.

Also the "quick fix college" that Rhaea went to is the same Makeup Academy that I went to. It's a great school and really teaches you and prepares you to be a professional makeup artist. Of course you still need to practice your skills after graduating but that's the same with anything. We are taught how to brand ourselves and grow our clientele and both the practical AND theoretical knowledge you need to have to be a successful makeup artist. And let's not tear her down for wanting to be a model. Everyone has dreams. Regardless of how much you might dislike her, she doesn't really deserve to have a bunch of people telling her she's not good enough. She and I live in The Land of Zero Opportunity. She just needs some more practice and experience.

Anyway, my point is, she works full time (or at least used to) and seemingly travels a lot as she's one of the most subscribed Youtubers in Canada, so I'm assuming she's often busy. Of course I agree she could definitely make videos more often but it's not like she sits at home every day doing nothing. Our town has taken a really, really, really, really, devastatingly bad economic hit and people are losing their jobs all over the place. I wouldn't be surprised if she's focusing on keeping her full-time job.
Rhaea has high views with little content, she's not making mini films out here lol. She gets clicks cause she's pretty, not because she's a "hard worker". She post 4-5 times a year, but attends events here and there because she gets to be around big names. Doesn't seem like she cares too much about making videos but wants the perks every now and then.

And is online shopping not an option or...? I think it'd be better if you just said she has high end make up because of the quality or simply because she can/wants. The excuses sounds like excuses. I live in a city and neither me or my friends are decked out in high end make up lol. And LOL @ you defending her multiple 800$ make up routines and in the same breathe speak about the financial troubles of your home town. If she was that concerned she'd post videos. She's most likely earning money even with being inactive, she gets to do minimal work and still make tons of money.

Her modeling isn't going to go anywhere tbh lol. She works with one photographer, I think her talking about it is kinda like how we all deep down have little fantasizes of who we want to be but in reality we go another route. If she was serious she'd get a manager, move to l.a, build a portfolio/experience...something. Her photos seem more like something she does just to have a little fun and post on instgram.

My personal thoughts is that she wants to be a big fish in a little pond, if she wanted to she could do more and earn more but she's content with her small town living and doesn't care to increase her income. Which is completely okay, I think the irritating part comes with her making so much and doing so little.

Justalkin
Informer
Informer

Post by Justalkin »

I've lost all hope that this girl is ever coming back to youtube. What I don't understand is how she still has a big following on social media despite her absence on youtube.

this.on
Informer
Informer

Post by this.on »

Socialblade seems to think that she may be making up to $400/mth which is absolutely insane. I can't imagine stopping at that point, I'd want to see how much more could be achieved. But then again, she's basically just getting a monthly bonus that she no longer has to work for so why bother doing anything extra.

I have absolutely no idea what went on with her but I think it's fairly absurd that she basically just disappeared so quickly. Googling her barely even pulls up anything anymore.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Justalkin
Informer
Informer

Post by Justalkin »

this.on wrote:Socialblade seems to think that she may be making up to $400/mth which is absolutely insane. I can't imagine stopping at that point, I'd want to see how much more could be achieved. But then again, she's basically just getting a monthly bonus that she no longer has to work for so why bother doing anything extra.

I have absolutely no idea what went on with her but I think it's fairly absurd that she basically just disappeared so quickly. Googling her barely even pulls up anything anymore.
Yeah honestly if she hadn't disappeared from youtube she'd have at least a million or more subscribers by now. She stopped right when she had the perfect opportunity. Apparently what happened with her (from what she's said on twitter) is that youtube hate was giving her too much anxiety. I was subscribed to her from the very beginning and never saw her getting hated on other than a few jealous comments here and there. The real "hate" started when she became inconsistent with uploading videos. So she just sort of quit altogether. Now a days she's pretty much gone from her twitter and instagram as well. She'll post occasionally like once every few months but that's about it. Looks like she quit the internet too unfortunately. I actually liked her, she was one of the few youtube girls I liked watching.

Justalkin
Informer
Informer

Post by Justalkin »

In case anyone wants an update on her she's going to have a baby soon. She keeps saying she's going back to youtube but I doubt it especially with a baby on the way.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

Justalkin wrote:In case anyone wants an update on her she's going to have a baby soon. She keeps saying she's going back to youtube but I doubt it especially with a baby on the way.
Damn what a shame :/ she had so much potential

this.on
Informer
Informer

Post by this.on »

I was honestly disturbed that she's so happy about having a child so young.

I know some people just prefer it and blah blah blah.

But it is not the norm and imho it's a sign that she's either very bored with her life/career (is she even working lol) or with her bf. Image

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

anastesia
Talker
Talker

Post by anastesia »

this.on wrote:I was honestly disturbed that she's so happy about having a child so young.

But it is not the norm and imho it's a sign that she's either very bored with her life/career (is she even working lol) or with her bf. [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 4979cb.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180503</span><span>/</span><span>67154d283df427a0694fed924d4979cb</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

She is 24 years old..not 18 or even 20. Thats NOT young to have a baby (thats when I had mine) and there is nothing disturbing about her being excited about it. If she has a loving spouse, stable relationship and financially able to pull through with it - she's further ahead than most people.

this.on
Informer
Informer

Post by this.on »

anastesia wrote:
this.on wrote:I was honestly disturbed that she's so happy about having a child so young.

But it is not the norm and imho it's a sign that she's either very bored with her life/career (is she even working lol) or with her bf. [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 4979cb.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180503</span><span>/</span><span>67154d283df427a0694fed924d4979cb</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

She is 24 years old..not 18 or even 20. Thats NOT young to have a baby (thats when I had mine) and there is nothing disturbing about her being excited about it. If she has a loving spouse, stable relationship and financially able to pull through with it - she's further ahead than most people.
24 yrs old is YOUNG.

The brain isn't fully developed until you're 25. New research shows that people should be considered teenagers until they're 25 and that's when they become adults.

But like I said some people prefer it, glad it worked out for you, it wasn't a personal attack and it's really not that deep, chill.

Justalkin
Informer
Informer

Post by Justalkin »

I know a ton of people who had kids in their early 20s and to me that is still really young but I understand some people like it that way.
Frankly I'm happy for Rhaea but it did surprise me. I didn't see her settling down and having a family since she was always doing small modeling gigs here and there but hey I do like that she didn't hop on the youtube career train like everyone else. Granted don't know what she's doing for a career now but she's obviously financially stable.

anastesia
Talker
Talker

Post by anastesia »

this.on wrote:
anastesia wrote:

But it is not the norm and imho it's a sign that she's either very bored with her life/career (is she even working lol) or with her bf. [img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 4979cb.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180503</span><span>/</span><span>67154d283df427a0694fed924d4979cb</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180503</span><span>/</span><span>67154d283df427a0694fed924d4979cb</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

24 yrs old is YOUNG.

The brain isn't fully developed until you're 25. New research shows that people should be considered teenagers until they're 25 and that's when they become adults.

But like I said some people prefer it, glad it worked out for you, it wasn't a personal attack and it's really not that deep, chill.

I guess to North Americans and some Europe early 20s is considered young to have a child. I was raised in Eastern Europe for half of my life and having a kid at 24 isn't exactly groundbreaking or "too young". But I guess to each their own :)

Also, that research you're talking about - besides the "physical" aspect, it mainly classified those under 25 to be "teenagers" because of the way our society works today. 25 year old 20 years ago vs 25 year old now have different lifestyles and aspirations (people now face prolonged education and stabilizing themselves on a career path) hence why they are considered to be in an adolescence category. I was merely just pointing out that its not "disturbing" to be excited to have a child at the age of 24, its NORMAL. I know of those who were excited to have a child at the age of 21 as well as those who had a kid at the age of 34. Its an exciting time for some, regardless of their age or what they have going on.

this.on
Informer
Informer

Post by this.on »

anastesia wrote:
this.on wrote:
anastesia wrote:

But it is not the norm and imho it's a sign that she's either very bored with her life/career (is she even working lol) or with her bf. [img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 4979cb.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180503</span><span>/</span><span>67154d283df427a0694fed924d4979cb</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180503</span><span>/</span><span>67154d283df427a0694fed924d4979cb</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

24 yrs old is YOUNG.

I guess to North Americans and some Europe early 20s is considered young to have a child. I was raised in Eastern Europe for half of my life and having a kid at 24 isn't exactly groundbreaking or "too young". But I guess to each their own :)

Also, that research you're talking about - besides the "physical" aspect, it mainly classified those under 25 to be "teenagers" because of the way our society works today. 25 year old 20 years ago vs 25 year old now have different lifestyles and aspirations (people now face prolonged education and stabilizing themselves on a career path) hence why they are considered to be in an adolescence category. I was merely just pointing out that its not "disturbing" to be excited to have a child at the age of 24, its NORMAL. I know of those who were excited to have a child at the age of 21 as well as those who had a kid at the age of 34. Its an exciting time for some, regardless of their age or what they have going on.
24 is pretty young to be having children in Canada, but we also just don't have children here at all basically lol

The most disturbing bit for me is that Rhaea has always seemed super childish to me. The most adulty thing about her is that she's moved out of her parent's house. I find that she just puts on a facade where she tries to act mature, but is really just petty and narcissistic. Which isn't bad per say, I'm both of those myself lol, but they're not the most motherly traits.

Hopefully, she's matured since her time off of YouTube, but I'm sure a newborn baby will end up being a rude awakening either way lol

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

There is a reason intelligent people wait to have kids. It's her life so whatever but 24 is young and your mind changes every 30 seconds

Justalkin
Informer
Informer

Post by Justalkin »

Not to mention the fact that she just moved out of her parents house not too long ago and already jumped into having kids. Usually when people move out they enjoy their time first.

Justsaying44
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Justsaying44 »

She'll never go back to YouTube her boyfriend pays for everything for her why bother working? They "own" a house aka he pays for it her names not even own the deed. A kid sure sounds like a good way to make sure he keeps taking care of you.

Amsterdaaam
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Amsterdaaam »

When she announced her pregnancy she said she was gonna make vlogs and maybe even a family vlogging channel so she could film the whole experience. That never happened lol, not surprising really

Justalkin
Informer
Informer

Post by Justalkin »

Justsaying44 wrote:She'll never go back to YouTube her boyfriend pays for everything for her why bother working? They "own" a house aka he pays for it her names not even own the deed. A kid sure sounds like a good way to make sure he keeps taking care of you.
How do you know he pays for everything? I'm genuinely curious because I never knew what kind of job he had that could allow them a semi rich lifestyle. I thought she had a job too since she said she was on maternity leave.
Amsterdaaam wrote:When she announced her pregnancy she said she was gonna make vlogs and maybe even a family vlogging channel so she could film the whole experience. That never happened lol, not surprising really
lol yeah she's been saying she's going to film videos but never does. I really assume she'll never make videos again.

Return to “P-T”