Heavenly
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rhaeaestelle

Post by Heavenly »

Oh wow! A video! (Makeup Collection)
Two videos in a month = an accomplishment for her since she has only posted one a month for the last six months.
Le sigh.

Ciaaaaa
Learner
Learner

Post by Ciaaaaa »

^^^ Preach!

But that video thooo.. her catwalk, that was... I wasn't expecting that. She always seems a bit conservative in her videos that just took me completly by surprise. She has a really nice body. I think that was a great attempt I would just say find a better location next time. When you think of victoria secret models don't you think of light airy glowy pillows and sheets? Anyone? Anyone? I think she needs location that's better lit and she'd be a shoe in. Just my opinion.

AND MAKE MORE VIDEOS!!!!!!!

Username
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Username »

She is hands down the best looking girl on youtube. She looks like a mix of Rose Huntington-Whitely and Miranda Kerr. But I'm not subbed to her channel because her videos are meh. With her looks alone, she has the potential to become huge on YT if she didn't post so infrequently.

anastesia
Talker
Talker

Post by anastesia »

The main reason she got the amount of subscribes that she did was due to her looks. She is a pretty girl, though puts on SO much concealer and foundation (no wonder she gets her "inspiration" from Nicole Guerriero) and she does not need it. She looks good without all that. Some tinted moisturizer would be great on her.
Though she does not post frequently, which as subscriber I do find annoying, I admire the fact that unlike other youtube gurus she works full time. That's probably why she does not post as often and why youtube for her is not as much of a priority.

Kremay11
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kremay11 »

Username wrote:She is hands down the best looking girl on youtube. She looks like a mix of Rose Huntington-Whitely and Miranda Kerr. But I'm not subbed to her channel because her videos are meh. With her looks alone, she has the potential to become huge on YT if she didn't post so infrequently.
That's what's sad about our society, that someone can become big just because of their looks.

alexisrenee
Learner
Learner

Post by alexisrenee »

^ That's exactly what I was going to say. There are so many girls on YouTube who have been making (frequent) videos for years and years, to earn the same amount of subscribers, if not less, than this girl has practically overnight, simply because she's pretty. I say that because the videos she does make aren't anything different or spectacular. I sound jealous, but I guess I am. It really is true that if you're attractive you get farther in life, for lack of a better term, as opposed to being average or below-average looking. (This of course not being the only example.) *sigh* I guess that's just how it is. Always has been, always will.

notahater
Talker
Talker

Post by notahater »

Ciaaaaa wrote:^^^ Preach!

But that video thooo.. her catwalk, that was... I wasn't expecting that. She always seems a bit conservative in her videos that just took me completly by surprise. She has a really nice body. I think that was a great attempt I would just say find a better location next time. When you think of victoria secret models don't you think of light airy glowy pillows and sheets? Anyone? Anyone? I think she needs location that's better lit and she'd be a shoe in. Just my opinion.

AND MAKE MORE VIDEOS!!!!!!!
check out her instagram. she's not conservative at all . tons of half naked pics

Tarra
Learner
Learner

Post by Tarra »

alexisrenee wrote:^ That's exactly what I was going to say. There are so many girls on YouTube who have been making (frequent) videos for years and years, to earn the same amount of subscribers, if not less, than this girl has practically overnight, simply because she's pretty. I say that because the videos she does make aren't anything different or spectacular. I sound jealous, but I guess I am. It really is true that if you're attractive you get farther in life, for lack of a better term, as opposed to being average or below-average looking. (This of course not being the only example.) *sigh* I guess that's just how it is. Always has been, always will.
Yeah I agree, but then again I guess it's called "beauty gurus" so you kind of expect them to be beautiful. Most of these girls don't know anything(or no more than you and me) about hair and makeup but they are selling their beauty. Which is natural, but the viewer get the impression that if they do the same/use the same products, they can also lool like them. That is why people watch pretty girls who are awful at makeup. Like Andreas choice, her makeup application is pretty awful, but the end result almost always look good, but that is her natural beauty saving the look, not the makeup.

In a way their beauty is what is telling the world that they are knowlegdable about beauty, even though they acctually are the opposite because they don't have to do anything to look good.

And we are all a part of it, because honestly.. How many ugly people are you subscribed to? Even the real makeup artists I'm subbed to are pretty or at least avarage looking. (Nikkietutorials, lisa Eldrige, pixiwoo).

I guess it is what it is.

alexisrenee
Learner
Learner

Post by alexisrenee »

Tarra wrote: Yeah I agree, but then again I guess it's called "beauty gurus" so you kind of expect them to be beautiful. Most of these girls don't know anything(or no more than you and me) about hair and makeup but they are selling their beauty. Which is natural, but the viewer get the impression that if they do the same/use the same products, they can also lool like them. That is why people watch pretty girls who are awful at makeup. Like Andreas choice, her makeup application is pretty awful, but the end result almost always look good, but that is her natural beauty saving the look, not the makeup.

In a way their beauty is what is telling the world that they are knowlegdable about beauty, even though they acctually are the opposite because they don't have to do anything to look good.
That's a really good point! I don't know why I never thought about it like that. And now that I think about it, you're also right about me not being subscribed to any conventionally "ugly" people. Huh. A bit hypocritical of me I guess. :|

Heavenly
Learner
Learner

Post by Heavenly »

I am subbed to some girls who aren't as "attractive" as the mainstream girls like her, Lauren, etc!
I think it's a travesty when someone can rest on their laurels just because they were blessed with a nice face and don't give back to the people who got them there!
I know plenty of girls who work full time and still post videos more than once or twice a month! That is NO excuse! If she has time to walk around in a tunnel with nothing but lingeree and twirl her hair, then I think she has time to film a video for her relatively huge YouTube channel!!
If she has time to post a bunch of half naked selfies and always go to the beach, then I'm sure she has time to make ONE favorites video or something easy like a tag!
But nothing! No effort! It's pathetic! And honestly most of the time I forget I'm even subscribed to her because she does nothing on YouTube.. Wonder how many other subs feel the same!

interstellar
Debater
Debater

Post by interstellar »

Hmm I agree that her lack of video posting is annoying.

It's cool though cause she lives right close to me! SO maybe I am bias. It is just cool to see someone from where you are from making it in the youtube world haha! It's cool because the things she mentions I can actually go buy. Which is iffy with American youtuber's because our drugstores do differ right...so I think I will continue to watch her even though she hardly posts. She seems relatively likable for the most part!

Ciaaaaa
Learner
Learner

Post by Ciaaaaa »

Tarra wrote:
Yeah I agree, but then again I guess it's called "beauty gurus" so you kind of expect them to be beautiful. Most of these girls don't know anything(or no more than you and me) about hair and makeup but they are selling their beauty. Which is natural, but the viewer get the impression that if they do the same/use the same products, they can also lool like them.

*Round of applause for Tarra*

Thank you. I completely agree with this ^^^^

badbitchlikethis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by badbitchlikethis »

I've only seen a few of her videos, she seems like a nice girl but I definitely do not like her style or would take makeup advice from her. She has a plastic, almost slightly trashy look. She takes the makeup on, her eyebrows are pencil thin, and her hair is thin and dull. I can understand why people find her attractive if they like that Victoria's Secret type but I beg to differ.

badbitchlikethis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by badbitchlikethis »

Besides her makeup, her Instagram is full of half naked pictures and while yes, it's a personal account and she can post what she wants, I think it's in very poor taste to give out your url wanting (or at least knowing) that people will see such photos. Obviously that Victoria's Secret look is what she tries to achieve, but she really seems quite trashy in my opinion.

crystal424
Talker
Talker

Post by crystal424 »

badbitchlikethis wrote:Besides her makeup, her Instagram is full of half naked pictures and while yes, it's a personal account and she can post what she wants, I think it's in very poor taste to give out your url wanting (or at least knowing) that people will see such photos. Obviously that Victoria's Secret look is what she tries to achieve, but she really seems quite trashy in my opinion.

Amen!

Heavenly
Learner
Learner

Post by Heavenly »

badbitchlikethis wrote:I've only seen a few of her videos, she seems like a nice girl but I definitely do not like her style or would take makeup advice from her. She has a plastic, almost slightly trashy look. She takes the makeup on, her eyebrows are pencil thin, and her hair is thin and dull. I can understand why people find her attractive if they like that Victoria's Secret type but I beg to differ.

PREACH GIRL!

Seriously, though... I don't think she is Victoria Secret at all :/
I feel like she looks like a VS Knock Off almost like a fake purse... You know? >_<

However, I do think she is a generally pretty girl. Nothing special. Just generically pretty.
Her body is also generically pretty. Just any other skinny white girl I feel.
I feel like the Angels have something special, some kind of OOMP if you know what I mean,
and I feel like she doesn't have that special something that draws you in!

LaLaLaLaHateYou

Post by LaLaLaLaHateYou »

I think she is super pretty. I see what some of you are saying about her being sort of run of the mill 'pretty' though as far as VS.

Does anyone know how tall she is? She looks sort of short/average height? in her photos, lol. Maybe like 5'5? 5'4?

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socialight »

Call me crazy, but I don't think she has a nice body

Being skinny doesn't look good on everyone, even if she's naturally that way. She has lovely facial features and all, but she looks better with clothes on.

As someone else pointed out, she looks like a small girl (5'4 ish) - catalogue or bikini modelling is the only route for her unless she keeps up with youtube (which she has a bad track record at doing, regardless of how many subs she gains).

crystal424
Talker
Talker

Post by crystal424 »

She's 5"2, just like me.

You're Welcome. :tyvm:

crystal424
Talker
Talker

Post by crystal424 »

LaLaLaLaHateYou wrote:I think she is super pretty. I see what some of you are saying about her being sort of run of the mill 'pretty' though as far as VS.

Does anyone know how tall she is? She looks sort of short/average height? in her photos, lol. Maybe like 5'5? 5'4?
She's 5"2, just like me.

You're Welcome. :tyvm:

Return to “P-T”