Justsaying44
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rhaeaestelle

Post by Justsaying44 »

I know her irl

Her boyfriend is an engineer of some sort I believe and she was a beauty expert at shoppers

Justalkin
Informer
Informer

Post by Justalkin »

I always somehow assumed she made more money than him because of youtube and sponsorships on her instagram a while back. Any idea if she still makes money off youtube despite not uploading videos?

bananablast951012a
Stalker
Stalker

Post by bananablast951012a »

Justalkin wrote: ↑
Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:16 pm
I always somehow assumed she made more money than him because of youtube and sponsorships on her instagram a while back. Any idea if she still makes money off youtube despite not uploading videos?
I kno it's an old thread but to answer this for anyone wandering:

Justin is a power engineer in AB and its EXTREMELY likely that makes over $100k a year, probly close to $200k. Apprentices there make over $90k at 50-80% full pay, so since hes a journeyman he is def making a lot more.

Rhaea was making around $20/h at Shoppers in the Beauty Boutique cos was an "assistant manager" (but not official) and also because the manager and her were best friends. Both of them are complete bitches to be fully honest, there really mean people. But it makes sense that that's why there best friends. Anyway she went on mat leave when her first kid was born and I'm not sure of she went back to work after but she's def on mat leave again now with her second kid because she's less than a year old.

Return to “P-T”