Rhaeaestelle

Heavenly
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Rhaeaestelle

Post by Heavenly »

I'm surprised no one made a post about her. She is a random Canadian hilt who literally shot up to 350,000+ subs within no time. Now what I don't get is this girl NEVER posts videos. She just got all these subs for being that generic pretty girl. She even made a video awhile ago saying "blah blah I'll try harder" and then went mia again for months... Ugh idk she really gets under my skin. She doesn't deserve this "success" at all tbh. So many girls out there who try ten times harder and have less than a tenth of her sub count.

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Rhaeaestelle

Post by Slagg »

She's not that bad. Her makeup skills DEFINITELY need work [her foundation & concealer is fuckin' scary), but she seems like a really sweet girl.
I WISH YOU WOULD, bitch nozzle.

crystal424
Talker
Talker

Post by crystal424 »

I hate her, ok she wasn't even that pretty when she first started youtube. and she made a few vids about her thanking her subbies just so she can get subbies. and idk why but the way she talks really pisses me off and even though she may be pretty, she is very dumb, she can't use the right grammar, i've seen it in her tweets and when she replies to comments. and she is exactly the same age as me so yeah being pretty ain't gonna get you anywhere in life.

Heavenly
Learner
Learner

Post by Heavenly »

I feel like she seems sweet because she looks like the typical pretty girl. I honestly think it was so pathetic that she made a huge video apologizing to her subs for never making videos, giving us 20 different excuses, and then going back to never making videos. Like, what? Lol. I get it, life happens, but when you're ignoring all the people who want to see you, who give you money from likes and views, and all you're doing is lounging around on 45 different beaches every weekend, that is clearly a sign that you don't deserve any of it. Idk why but I have some really strong opinions about her. Tbh I'm sure she is nice but if she never communicates with her subs, how will anyone ever know?

Great_mmm2
Talker
Talker

Post by Great_mmm2 »

I think she is very pretty, and her makeup looks more unique than other generic beauty gurus. Her eyebrows are wacky, but they definitely suit her. I unsubscribed because her lack of uploading videos. I was surprised there wasn't a thread about her too plus the more I look back to her old videos, the more I realize how much she is generically pretty. The first time I saw her videos, I definitely thought she was one of the most prettiest girls I've ever seen in my entire life. No joke.

OldEnough2KnowBetter
Talker
Talker

Post by OldEnough2KnowBetter »

crystal424 wrote:I hate her, ok she wasn't even that pretty when she first started youtube. and she made a few vids about her thanking her subbies just so she can get subbies. and idk why but the way she talks really pisses me off and even though she may be pretty, she is very dumb, she can't use the right grammar, i've seen it in her tweets and when she replies to comments. and she is exactly the same age as me so yeah being pretty ain't gonna get you anywhere in life.
When people complain about someone's grammar, and theirs is just as atrocious...

crystal424
Talker
Talker

Post by crystal424 »

OldEnough2KnowBetter wrote:
crystal424 wrote:I hate her, ok she wasn't even that pretty when she first started youtube. and she made a few vids about her thanking her subbies just so she can get subbies. and idk why but the way she talks really pisses me off and even though she may be pretty, she is very dumb, she can't use the right grammar, i've seen it in her tweets and when she replies to comments. and she is exactly the same age as me so yeah being pretty ain't gonna get you anywhere in life.
When people complain about someone's grammar, and theirs is just as atrocious...
Fucking please, i'm on a trash site, not writing an essay, and i'm usually on my phone when i'm on gg. and at least i'm in college unlike raea, she went to one of those quick fix colleges only for cosmotology. the only reasono she has so many subbies is cause she made a few "thank you" vids and a few "boo hoo" vids about why i can't make videos. I understand losing a family member is hard as fuck, and you would need time to heal, but don't say you're gonna start filming again and then quit for 3 months. a please btw where did i make grammar mistakes, please fucking show me. oh yeah this isn't a homework assignmet btw :o

Heavenly
Learner
Learner

Post by Heavenly »

But she legit became big because of her looks. Like this girl barely posted videos so it's def not because she worked hard to get subs lol. Idk she's gorgeous but not in the special way for me. She just seems like a everyday skinny pretty girl.
Oh and apparently she wants to be a VS model. There is a video of her doing her "best catwalk walk off" and she looks like she hasn't ever stepped foot in heels.
But I gotta hand it to her... Her bum is cute haha

OldEnough2KnowBetter
Talker
Talker

Post by OldEnough2KnowBetter »

crystal424 wrote:
OldEnough2KnowBetter wrote:
Fucking please, i'm on a trash site, not writing an essay, and i'm usually on my phone when i'm on gg. and at least i'm in college unlike raea, she went to one of those quick fix colleges only for cosmotology. the only reasono she has so many subbies is cause she made a few "thank you" vids and a few "boo hoo" vids about why i can't make videos. I understand losing a family member is hard as fuck, and you would need time to heal, but don't say you're gonna start filming again and then quit for 3 months. a please btw where did i make grammar mistakes, please fucking show me. oh yeah this isn't a homework assignmet btw :o
Your inability to capitalize, your overuse of commas, and your use of internet shorthand and words like "ain't" and "gonna." Also, why are you allowed to use poor grammar "on a trash site," but Rhaeaestelle has to use the King's English on Twitter and YouTube?

I don't care one way or another about Rhaeaestelle, and I have no interest in arguing with you. I just think it's ridiculous (and hypocritical) to complain about someone's grammar via a post riddled with grammatical errors. Let's just agree that this chick doesn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed and that her inability to post videos on a regular basis is annoying.

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

^^^ Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrnnn.

Ciaaaaa
Learner
Learner

Post by Ciaaaaa »

I really like Rhea's videos. Nice editing... very detailed... she's just so gorgeous! I do agree with you guys about her posting. She NEVER posts videos. I hate finding awesome YouTubers and then having to wait 5 years for them to post a video. I don't know her life though. She may be very busy or may have a lot of personal issues. I occasionally check on her channel to see if she's posted anything. She recently posted a new video so I was really happy about that. Another thing, she uses MOSTLY ALL HIGH END PRODUCTS!!!! I understand that it's her choice and since she's in the makeup field she probably prefers having the higher quality products but sometimes I enjoy seeing Youtubers whip out some Revlon and represent for the broke b*tches like me! Lol just kidding... (not really) :HK:

Overall I think she really seems sweet, she's gorgeous, good content, and I like her eyebrows.... they give her character. I just wish she would post more.

crystal424
Talker
Talker

Post by crystal424 »

I said i'm not writing a motherfucking goddamn essay so stfu and go watch a fucking beauty video.

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

crystal424 wrote:I said i'm not writing a motherfucking goddamn essay so stfu and go watch a fucking beauty video.
No one asked you to-- you'll be okay.

crystal424
Talker
Talker

Post by crystal424 »

No one asked you to-- you'll be okay.
I wasn't talking to you, this is an a and b conversation, get off my dick and c your way out.

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

Slagg wrote:No one asked you to-- you'll be okay.
crystal24 wrote:I wasn't talking to you, this is an a and b conversation, get off my dick and c your way out.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: How TRULY creative. Your immaturity is showing! Judging from that, you feel victimized by the fact that you can't even use the quote function properly. SWEETIE: No one told to come on here & try to be a butch queen because one person disagrees with you. Your irrationality reminds me of the characters in Scream... You need some new people skills-- or to just chill the fuck out. Your opinion has feather-weight if you can't even type calmly here.
Just saying. ^__~

crystal424
Talker
Talker

Post by crystal424 »

Slagg wrote:
crystal24 wrote:I wasn't talking to you, this is an a and b conversation, get off my dick and c your way out.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: How TRULY creative. Your immaturity is showing! Judging from that, you feel victimized by the fact that you can't even use the quote function properly. SWEETIE: No one told to come on here & try to be a butch queen because one person disagrees with you. Your irrationality reminds me of the characters in Scream... You need some new people skills-- or to just chill the fuck out. Your opinion has feather-weight if you can't even type calmly here.
Just saying. ^__~
I usually don't talk like this but you bitch are getting on my last nerve. I'm entitled to my own opinion, so you better stop before I go Brittany Matthews on your ass. Cause i'm brittany and you're fucking Saison Marguerite, a stupid little pregnant french girl, boyfriend stealer who claims she's from Paris but is really from Montreal. #mpgis

whoawhoawhoa

Post by whoawhoawhoa »

lol

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

crystal424 wrote:
Slagg wrote:
Just saying. ^__~
I usually don't talk like this but you bitch are getting on my last nerve. I'm entitled to my own opinion, so you better stop before I go Brittany Matthews on your ass. Cause i'm brittany and you're fucking Saison Marguerite, a stupid little pregnant french girl, boyfriend stealer who claims she's from Paris but is really from Montreal. #mpgis

crystal424
Talker
Talker

Post by crystal424 »

You're fucking welcome! I'm glad I gave you a seizure. You can clearly see that i'm not a bitch cause you're laughing your ass off because of me and laughter is life's best medicine. I highly reccomend mpgis btw they are 34987439274985693247328974328947328947328947198473892x better than rhaea's lame ass excuse for lack of videos. #mpgis.

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

o_O

Return to “P-T”