JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 3

lolcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 3

Post by lolcakes »

I am jealous she can go to Vegas and not worry about spending too much and have a private dining room with her friends and etc. :sadm:
what a life!!

bsupertramp
Informer
Informer

Post by bsupertramp »

I actually went through Kira's IG too after watching the latest vlog! I noticed the same thing, though there are a couple photos from when they went on that cruise and one at the Jingle Ball (so from last year). There wasn't even one of them together on the 4th of July.

Also I thought the back to school haul was pointless because she didn't show the whole outfits very well. It would have been nice to actually see her in the outfits, maybe even showing how the different pieces could be used in different ways/outfits.

lolcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolcakes »

I am jealous she can go to Vegas and not worry about spending too much and have a private dining room with her friends and etc. :sadm:
what a life!!

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

Does Blair have pics of her on Instagram?

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DramaticBateman »

bsupertramp wrote:I actually went through Kira's IG too after watching the latest vlog! I noticed the same thing, though there are a couple photos from when they went on that cruise and one at the Jingle Ball (so from last year). There wasn't even one of them together on the 4th of July.

Also I thought the back to school haul was pointless because she didn't show the whole outfits very well. It would have been nice to actually see her in the outfits, maybe even showing how the different pieces could be used in different ways/outfits.

Yeah I thought the same thing. I didn't like the mannequin thing.

I also thought most of the items she bought weren't very "her." Something seems kind of strange about the whole video.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Blair is on her Instagram a few times

mariahpiper
Talker
Talker

Post by mariahpiper »

Does anyone else find Kira to be incredibly annoying? She was getting on my nerves during the room part. I always feels she's trying too hard.

mariahpiper
Talker
Talker

Post by mariahpiper »

Does anyone else find Kira to be incredibly annoying? She was getting on my nerves during the room part. I always feels she's trying too hard.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

mariahpiper wrote:Does anyone else find Kira to be incredibly annoying? She was getting on my nerves during the room part. I always feels she's trying too hard.

She grates my nerves too. I don't see what Blair sees in her. Lol.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

I wish Blair knew how incredibly lame she looks when she brags about getting wasted. Gag me. We all know she's been drinking since she was like 15. Don't act like it's new to you lol. And it's ridiculous because she talks about going to bible study. Which are you Blair? Good christian girl or a party girl? Pick one. This girl is a mess. Stop Blair. You're pathetic.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

Isn't Kira just basically a rich white girl who wants to be a famous actress? I watched her reel and it was a bunch of low budget stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if they were just friends to party and convenience. It's amazing how Blair's friends with all their fame hungry people. Like how does she meet all these people? Or are there just so many of these types of people in LA?

Ariadne

Post by Ariadne »

emmygues wrote:Isn't Kira just basically a rich white girl who wants to be a famous actress? I watched her reel and it was a bunch of low budget stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if they were just friends to party and convenience. It's amazing how Blair's friends with all their fame hungry people. Like how does she meet all these people? Or are there just so many of these types of people in LA?
I was in LA in December, so many girls I met, when I asked what they do, their answer would be actress, model, aspiring singer. There are definitely normal people in LA, but it's almost like everyone 30 and under is trying to "make it".

theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theantiblair »

I kind of like that she's telling her younger viewers to click out if they don't like the content. The less she caters to her younger viewers, the more tolerable/enjoyable she is imo.

That being said, I get how it could confuse the hell out of tweens and seem like an abrupt personality shift from their perspective.

therakel749
Learner
Learner

Post by therakel749 »

lilysmile wrote:I don't know if anyone has remarked on this before, but Blair's friend Kira does not have a single picture of Blair on her instagram - since she's popped up in vlogs a few times, I got nosy and decided to have a quick look at her i/g and there are pictures of her on trips and stuff with other friends but not a single one with Blair. Just thought was a bit odd - but I get a vibe from a few of the people who appear in the vlogs that a lot of it has to do with perks and not necessarily enjoying the company that much... could be wrong of course, but hey!

There are 4 pictures with Blaire . I like Kira.

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DramaticBateman »

Yeah, I oddly like her too. She seems fun.

foreverbowie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverbowie »

The other two girls who were in the vlog had a bunch of pictures with Remi on their instagrams.

PHAIL
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PHAIL »

mariahpiper wrote:Does anyone else find Kira to be incredibly annoying? She was getting on my nerves during the room part. I always feels she's trying too hard.
Yup, I cannot tolerate her. She even manages to be more annoying and tryhard than Blair which is quite the achievement.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

I know it's vegas but holy boobs, blair.

http://websta.me/p/774137287310548483_7480486

MsTT
Learner
Learner

Post by MsTT »

Are my eyes deceiving me or, is Blair in the Taco Bell commercial?

fauxfox
Informer
Informer

Post by fauxfox »

I liked when Blair was writing "Believe" on that chalkboard at the mall or whatever in a vlog last week, and Kira complained that it wasn't "eligible" because she couldn't read it. The girl allegedly finished some sort of college, too. Smh. All of Blair's friends seem like total airheads.

Return to “juicystar07”