LoganMckay55

Re: LoganMckay55

Post by Guest »

MsAudrey wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:34 am
I think starting a new channel if they want money is a dumb idea. I get they want a family channel. but logan has like 300k subs on his personal channel, and its linked to all they shaytards channels. Maybe they dont want to post on there because he has videos with his ex?
They're not very smart. Morgan also has her own channel with 10k followers. If they weren't going to use his channel at least they could have used hers lol

MsAudrey
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by MsAudrey »

I wonder why Logan filmed telling Carlie but not his brothers,I think out of all his siblings he's closest to her because of the huge age gaps. Didn't he and Shay have a falling out? I thought him and Casey were on good terms though. Weird how Laurie knew right away, I think sometimes people can just sense those things.

baseballmama
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by baseballmama »

I wonder why Morgan didn't legally change her last name. You see in the corner of her ultrasound she still has her maiden name. But yet on all social media she goes by Butler.

kittycatpancake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kittycatpancake »

I have my married name on facebook but have changed nothing legally. Women can go by their maiden or married name without filing for a name change where I live.

No big deal, really. I haven't run into any issues and I use both.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

kittycatpancake wrote:I have my married name on facebook but have changed nothing legally. Women can go by their maiden or married name without filing for a name change where I live.

These days it's a lot more fluid. My cousin and his baby mama did a mashup of last names for their daughter. I think it's kinda cool to see women keeping their names more. You don't give up your identity when you get married.
And then there's the Griffiths (Mormon Youtubers in Utah who want all of Shay's subscriber numbers, and are easily as toxic without the alcohol)who don't give their daughters middle names because "they're going to get married and their maiden name will be their middle name"
I kept my married name after my divorce because it was easier for the kids.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

abrahamlincoln
Debater
Debater

Post by abrahamlincoln »

lmmomSD wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:47 pm
kittycatpancake wrote:I have my married name on facebook but have changed nothing legally. Women can go by their maiden or married name without filing for a name change where I live.

These days it's a lot more fluid. My cousin and his baby mama did a mashup of last names for their daughter. I think it's kinda cool to see women keeping their names more. You don't give up your identity when you get married.
And then there's the Griffiths (Mormon Youtubers in Utah who want all of Shay's subscriber numbers, and are easily as toxic without the alcohol)who don't give their daughters middle names because "they're going to get married and their maiden name will be their middle name"

My aunt did the same thing. She also had heard if there was an emergency at the kids' school she didn't want anything impeding her getting to her kids if people questioned they were hers based on last name. I don't really get that, but whatever floats her boat. I personally will never be changing my last name. I mostly find it as one of those out-dated practices of transferring women as property from man to man. Maybe if I had a boring or common last name and my husband had a cooler name that I wanted, but thankfully my BF prefers my last name and has considered changing his when we get married.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

abrahamlincoln wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:47 pm

My aunt did the same thing. She also had heard if there was an emergency at the kids' school she didn't want anything impeding her getting to her kids if people questioned they were hers based on last name. I don't really get that, but whatever floats her boat. I personally will never be changing my last name. I mostly find it as one of those out-dated practices of transferring women as property from man to man. Maybe if I had a boring or common last name and my husband had a cooler name that I wanted, but thankfully my BF prefers my last name and has considered changing his when we get married.
It was definitely easier having the same last name as my kids. And now it would feel weird going back to my maiden name.
I also had a maiden name that lent itself to dirty jokes easily, so I was happy to change it! But I really think these days there is so much choice allowed, especially now that same sex marriage is more acceptable to average people.
I just don't think it's a big deal if Morgan changes her name or not. I almost hope she's not changing it as a passive aggressive jab at Trolltard.

Post by Guest »

New video. Pregnancy update.

Post by Guest »

New vlog

avastpiratekitty
Learner
Learner

Post by avastpiratekitty »

They just uploaded the gender reveal party video. They're expecting a boy.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

Dang. I was really hoping it was a girl, if only to piss Carlie off. LOLOL. Either way, congrats to them!
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Post by Guest »

Logan looking a lot like his former chubby self from that angle in the car.

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

Aw that reveal made me tear up. I'm so happy for them and the love they have found with each other.

baseballmama
Informer
Informer

Post by baseballmama »

Laurie posted it was a boy on her IG the same day they put up the vlog. Morgan and Logan did not post it yet just links to the vlog or a clip of the vlog but not showing it was a boy just telling people to go watch. Way to take away their views on their gender reveal video! She should know better by now with all her children on YouTube...seems intentional...
Screenshot_20191030-103937_Instagram.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Anyone watch their new video? It answers some of the questions we’ve had.
- Morgan dropped out of school. No degree. She wants to go back at some point but has no plans. was working at a spa, and now works at a real estate company. She is in the process of getting a real estate license. Morgan says she will always have a job.
- they bought a house, which Logan has been remodeling. They lived at her mom’s while house hunting. So they moved out of shay’s rental, moved to her mom’s for some time, then bought the house they live in now.
- explained why they stopped vlogging and why they made a new channel.
- they got rid of their cat and bunny, typical butlers. The cat is with Laurie, and we know he track record with animals. And the bunny is with Morgan’s sister.
- they have a name for the baby but will do a reveal. They plan to film the birth. They plan to have four children.
- there were comments about raising the baby mormon but morgan ignored them.

GuruWannabe
Debater
Debater

Post by GuruWannabe »

paperbag wrote:
I am late to the party but I literally hated everyone of the Butler's reactions lol. You can tell how much family pressure there is to have children on that side. I feel for them as my husband's family is the same way, they aren't Mormons but basically we are asked all the time if we will be having kids. And my god can Carlie ever NOT make a situation about her?! "Am I pregnant and I don't know it?" what an idiot. Let these two have their moment.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

Interesting to watch their Thanksgiving video. They are definitely trying to become family vloggers. I think this was the first Butler family Thanksgiving together in maybe two years? Troll is looking rough!

Also, WTH is wrong with this entire family not wearing seatbelts?!! Troll's mother is lucky to be alive after that sort of crash.

And, LOL at Morgan thinking maybe their dog caught the flu from humans. Is she seriously that dumb?

Post by Guest »

space_cadet wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:36 pm
Interesting to watch their Thanksgiving video. They are definitely trying to become family vloggers. I think this was the first Butler family Thanksgiving together in maybe two years? Troll is looking rough!

Also, WTH is wrong with this entire family not wearing seatbelts?!! Troll's mother is lucky to be alive after that sort of crash.

And, LOL at Morgan thinking maybe their dog caught the flu from humans. Is she seriously that dumb?
I loved the shot of logan off roading without a seatbelt and then the next one is trolltard making mention of how grandma didn't have her seatbelt and ended up in the hospital. no sense of irony.

GuruWannabe
Debater
Debater

Post by GuruWannabe »

I don't really get why they are going down this road of family vlogging.. The older siblings should be an example of how NOT to raise a family. I think they are thinking it will be easy money but the family vlogging pool is so over saturated. The only thing that makes them different is their connection to the Shaytards. Most people will likely watch to try and see what is happening with Shay.

I am so over people putting every piece of information out their about their children. I also strongly believe that children in family vlogging situations should be handled the same way as child actors (limit how much they can record and keep portions of the money in an account for them).

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

So they are using his mom's office computer (a public school/government funded) for their PERSONAL use????? That's pretty illegal. Laurie should be fired for that.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”