UFOlogy/Alien abduction experiences

tamithomas
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

UFOlogy/Alien abduction experiences

Post by tamithomas »

Inspired by the Supernatural thread, I was wondering if anyone else besides myself had any UFO or alien related experiences?

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: UFOlogy/Alien abduction experiences

Post by Fairycake »

Thank god i didnt. Thats something ive always been scared of. Tell us about yours? x

MamatoanAngel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: UFOlogy/Alien abduction experiences

Post by MamatoanAngel »

I've seen some weird "Ufo's" weird movements all that jazz. My cousin saw something in the window after a shower, well, he wiped the mirror and saw it in the mirror's reflection. He said it just stared at him,and continued to do so even after my aunt came in the bathroom. Wouldn't have been a human, the bathroom was really high up.He said it was gray.

I now live like 3 houses down from that house,and this is the street I/we(hubby) and I always see weird objects in the sky. Oddly enough,when hubby was a teen he said he saw them on this street as well.

His friends were camping on and island here,my city is literally surrounded by tons of little Islands on the river,and they said they saw one land on the States side (I live right across from there) and that it opened up and 'beings' came out,the object then shot off.

Only thing that has ever really happened to me was sleeping in a tent at a cottage, I awoke to a VERY bright light above my tent, like painfully bright. I remember waking up long enough to see the blinding light and feeling VERY scared, and then it just turned off. I know it wasn't anyone out there,it's all family and I would have heard them running back to their tents haha.They know better then to fuck with me like that,I'm petrified of aliens hahaha.

I'm thankful for no real experiences, this shit scares the absolute crap out of me.

Return to “Paranormal”