Gigi Gorgeous (gregorygorgeous) Part 2

glamazon21
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gigi Gorgeous (gregorygorgeous) Part 2

Post by glamazon21 »

I think Gigi is indeed gorgeous, and looks really great now! I do think that she should stop getting stuff done though because she's so pretty and shouldn't ruin a good thing.

I also don't really think she rushed into the gender reassignment, before the major surgery is performed there are mental and psychological evaluations that must be passed. I guess it might seem rushed but we will never know long she has been thinking about how much she wants to physically be a girl.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

Aww I miss GiGI's old voice.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

She looks really good in that video with Trisha. Maybe it's just the godawful overexposed lighting in her own videos and the heavy photoshop she does that make her look bad? That leads me to believe she does have some sort of body dysmorphia issue going on, as others have said...she looks good naturally, and in more natural lighting, but she thinks she doesn't so she edits herself so much she ends up looking like a fake, plastic alien.

Offtopic: I realize this isn't Trisha's thread but damn if she actually had sex with Jeff Goldblum and Anthony Michael Hall, that really bums me out. Childhood=ruined.

tamithomas
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tamithomas »

iainthatin wrote:
[youtube][/youtube]

Gigi looks really pretty here. STOP with the fucking lip injections though... why mess with perfection. I just don't get it. STOP. But seriously, Gigi doesn't look that happy to be in this video, then again, I don't usually watch Gigi so I wouldn't know what to expect in these vids featuring other people. Trisha's videos are usually super old though, so I wonder what Gigi looks like now. That's the #1 thing with these cosmetically obsessed people... you never know WTF they're gonna look like next. Even subtle changes make a huge difference (especially to people who actually know you). People enjoy friendships because it's something solid and steady, you can rely on it. But with Gigi, so many rapid changes happening, and those changes are unneeded. That is just my opinion.
She actually looks drop dead gorgeous in this video without all of the bright lights and hardcore photoshop. Totally crushing on her in this one <3 Seriously Bitch is gorgeous and needs to realize this.

PS Trish, know your facts. The guy from Jurassic Park was married twice *facepalm*

boredbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by boredbitch »

glamazon21 wrote:I think Gigi is indeed gorgeous, and looks really great now! I do think that she should stop getting stuff done though because she's so pretty and shouldn't ruin a good thing.

I also don't really think she rushed into the gender reassignment, before the major surgery is performed there are mental and psychological evaluations that must be passed. I guess it might seem rushed but we will never know long she has been thinking about how much she wants to physically be a girl.
You should only get a sex change if you've been feeling like a girl your whole life... Something tells me she's gonna regret all this in a few years. ;)

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

boredbitch wrote:
glamazon21 wrote:I think Gigi is indeed gorgeous, and looks really great now! I do think that she should stop getting stuff done though because she's so pretty and shouldn't ruin a good thing.

You should only get a sex change if you've been feeling like a girl your whole life... Something tells me she's gonna regret all this in a few years. ;)
...what gives you the right to dictate what people should and shouldn't do with their own bodies? Being trans is a really difficult thing to come to terms with. You don't know what Gigi has been feeling her whole life, only she does. Gigi identifies as a woman. End of discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by VeronicaSawyer on Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

***double post
Last edited by VeronicaSawyer on Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

pussyglitter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pussyglitter »

Well, if she does change her mind, as long as she doesn't get her dick cut off she can just get her tits taken out and she'd be a boy again. Yeah, non-PC I know, but you get the gist.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

pussyglitter wrote:Well, if she does change her mind, as long as she doesn't get her dick cut off she can just get her tits taken out and she'd be a boy again. Yeah, non-PC I know, but you get the gist.
Wait... so you wrote this knowing it was incorrect/ offensive and it'd make you look ignorant as fuck, but you still posted it anyway.

K sis.

pussyglitter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pussyglitter »

Good grief, someone needs a hug from Jesus.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

pussyglitter wrote:Good grief, someone needs a hug from Jesus.
Well, it appears that someone else could use some serious education on LGTBQA issues to get the ignorance and obvious transphobia knocked out of them.

pussyglitter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pussyglitter »

Lick it up, baby. Lick. It. Up.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

^^^Again, it's really, REALLY not your place to tell anyone that they shouldn't get the surgery they desperately need to make their body match their mind, just because you, who do not know them or the immense struggle they have faced up to this point in their lives, disagree with their decision. Gigi identifies as a woman, and she IS. Why is it so difficult for so many people accept that? The transphobia in this thread sickens me. If Gigi ever has enough threads to get her own section on here, we desperately need a thread that educates people about transgender issues. The ignorance I see on the part of a few posters on here is astounding.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

***double post

lyts
Debater
Debater

Post by lyts »

Get the fuck over it and move on. :tu:
65488HjK

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

lyts wrote:Get the fuck over it and move on. :tu:
I'm not going to get over blatant transphobia and bigotry. It may seem trivial to you, but it's actually a really big deal. I will not stand by as disgusting comments like those that have been made here are made, and I will not apologize for saying what needs to be said. Sorry not fucking sorry.

lyts
Debater
Debater

Post by lyts »

No one asked you to apologize. Just saying no one cares about your annoying ass rants about transgender issues here. This thread is more about people bitching about other comments than it is actually talking about Gigi :?
65488HjK

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

lyts wrote:No one asked you to apologize. Just saying no one cares about your annoying ass rants about transgender issues here. This thread is more about people bitching about other comments than it is actually talking about Gigi :?
I realize that this thread is to discuss Gigi. If you look at my previous posts it is clear that I am aware of that fact. Doesn't mean I'm just gonna ignore transphobic comments. If you have an issue with my "ranting," (or the "ranting" of anyone else who is actually educated about LGTBQA issues) you can put me (or them) on your foe list.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

Anywayyyy, has this IG pic been discussed yet?

Holy spider lashes, my god. Someone get this girl a lash comb ASAP

Bumble B
Informer
Informer

Post by Bumble B »

How many times must people be reminded that transphobia is not tolerated here? I've seen some people whine that they should be able to express their differing opinions, but not all opinions are allowed. If you want to be an ignorant ass, go for it. BUT you cannot do it on this website, so either stop saying it here and move on, or take yourself to a different site.

Return to “Gigi Gorgeous”