Studio Fowler

cookiesandjam
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Re: Studio Fowler

Post by cookiesandjam »

I'm shocked that neither Elle or Blair made a video on their own channels announcing the new series. I bet a lot of their viewers don't have twitter because that's the only way it was announced. If they did a video there would be a lot more views I think.

TeamCupcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by TeamCupcakes »

a lot of the comments are complaining and asking why they chose Elle and Blair, and saying they want Grace back. There was nothing spring about that video at all.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

Elle looks so bored and bitchy. Blair was good though.

poppy
Informer
Informer

Post by poppy »

Im sorry but what is 'spring' about this look?! Dark vest tops, dark lipsticks it's all just wrong.

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

Why does any one think the Fowlers know anything about Spring Trends or makeup ay all is my question. They don't.

Must suck for Elle having to do videos with her sister, we know who got the looks in that family.

marissaceleste
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by marissaceleste »

nauseated wrote:Why is Elle always such a drag to watch?? I can't put my finger on it.
It's because she's so dead in the eyes.. it's almost creepy

TeamCupcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TeamCupcakes »

poppy wrote:Im sorry but what is 'spring' about this look?! Dark vest tops, dark lipsticks it's all just wrong.

sooo no one in editing caught that blair's top is pretty much see through?!

pussyglitter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pussyglitter »

TeamCupcakes wrote:
poppy wrote:Im sorry but what is 'spring' about this look?! Dark vest tops, dark lipsticks it's all just wrong.

sooo no one in editing caught that blair's top is pretty much see through?!
maybe she wanted to show off her good china?

heidi_b
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by heidi_b »

clairebear wrote: Must suck for Elle having to do videos with her sister, we know who got the looks in that family.
Haha, yes, it's their little sister, Jellybean!

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

Sigh.

They are really not funny and actually quite stiff with their little banter back & forth. Like a bad morning talk show. They should talk less & I agree there is a major lack of colour.

I'm also surprised (not really) that they failed to include the Pantone "Color Of The Year" which is vibrant orchid. It pretty much screams spring/summer lips.

Loving Studio Foul & Studio Fail :D

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

The newest ep:

[youtube][/youtube]

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

Omg posting again sorry >_<

So this was basically like Elles' spring haul & Blairs' Glitzy Glam video mixed together. I can't believe I'm going to say this but Elle was actually really good on camera this time. She would be better without Blair imo. Just all around I think Elle enjoys it and Blair just enjoys being pretty.

Bleh, this show is low budget and dull.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

I wish they would monogram matching thread onto their beach bag. I always cringe at how mismatched the names always are on those things. How is MommaFowler crafty when she puts the bags through a machine that does it for her? Or how she sticks on letters to cups and wine glasses? There's nothing crafty about GlitzyGlam.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

I cannot believe she thought calling her mother "Aunt Jemima" was funny. She's so gross.

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

They are trying so hard to be funny in both of the videos and Blair just looks moronic. Hard to watch.

x_bethanyy
Informer
Informer

Post by x_bethanyy »

The monogram on the glitsy glam stuff just looks really tacky and home-made. Especially that one that Elle has, the one Bliar has is alright since it's simple, but the font that Elle's is written in looks really cheap and doesn't look right on the patterned fabric. And the size always looks off, it always looks too big or something.

Also, I think "essential" videos are usually pointless. I mean, if things are essential surely everyone knows this and doesn't need to be told... Wow take a beach bag to the beach, who'd have thought of that?! Shorts on the beach?! I wish I'd known earlier! I can't believe I forgot to take my bikini to the beach... If only someone had told me how essential bikinis are on the beach.

Yeah, more shameless promotion for their brands and lame jokes and fake interaction. I know this whole series of scripted and staged but to say they're sisters they don't seem to have much chemistry on camera, things just seem so forced.

tuesday
Talker
Talker

Post by tuesday »

I agree about these videos seeming forced, however, IMO this is the best video either of them have done in almost a year. I don't think the content was good, but I have often wondered why these girls spent their money on condos when they could have had a film crew, PR, a *good* manager, someone to come up with ideas and content that isn't sponsored, etc. Not only would they have made more money, they wouldn't have made so many viewers annoyed. They should have done this years ago, they are too late to the game. If they had done forced videos two or three years ago, by now they could have gotten better at being scripted and they could possibly be more on par with Michelle Phan as far as views go.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

I think the word we're all looking for is "evolve". They haven't evolved at all in their YT careers. This is the same crap quality show as Beauty Blogger Boot Camp (or wtv it was). Considering that was over a year ago, they should be that much farther ahead. But it's still stiff, not amusing, not informative, bad lighting/quality & useless "beauty tips" that have been regurgitated since I was a teenager :?

Alyssanicole
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Alyssanicole »

Did anyone see their Birchbox, Ipsy video yet? Seems they are taking a note from another sister duo on YouTube. I couldn't get over how much they tried to act like Stephanie, and Tracy. I think they're starting to realize they're just not that big on YouTube anymore.

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

The video is okay. But nothing special or that amazing.

Return to “Elle & Blair”