Studio Fowler

byebyebye1

Re: Studio Fowler

Post by byebyebye1 »

THIS is what they have to be up at like 4am for to shoot all day long?! oh my god the videos are SO bad. the spring break video is totally to whore out their website and hideous phone cases.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

baconpancakes wrote:Omg posting again sorry >_<

So this was basically like Elles' spring haul & Blairs' Glitzy Glam video mixed together. I can't believe I'm going to say this but Elle was actually really good on camera this time. She would be better without Blair imo. Just all around I think Elle enjoys it and Blair just enjoys being pretty.

Bleh, this show is low budget and dull.
you can tell how low budget it is because they bring and wear their own clothes. It's not like the "show" is providing any wardrobe.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by baconpancakes »

byebyebye1 wrote:
baconpancakes wrote:Omg posting again sorry >_<

So this was basically like Elles' spring haul & Blairs' Glitzy Glam video mixed together. I can't believe I'm going to say this but Elle was actually really good on camera this time. She would be better without Blair imo. Just all around I think Elle enjoys it and Blair just enjoys being pretty.

Bleh, this show is low budget and dull.
you can tell how low budget it is because they bring and wear their own clothes. It's not like the "show" is providing any wardrobe.
Yeah & apparently they couldn't afford to hire writers or proper lighting techs :D

MLxoxo
Debater
Debater

Post by MLxoxo »

The new episode is up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVlHUt0eWbU

I literally have nothing good to say. This show is such a waste of time and resources for everyone involved. And I'm sorry but what was the point of Elle even being in the video? All she did was pose in the beginning and bring Blair a coffee at the end. LOL. Sucks to be your little sister's sidekick. The whole thing was just embarrassing to watch.

poppy
Informer
Informer

Post by poppy »

That was CRINGE! And what did it have to do with makeup?!

Melissa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melissa »

That was such a stupid video! And I'm probably in the minority by saying this, but I think Elle looks good! I think I just missed her blonde hair :D

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

Aww why didnt elle get to do a tie?

massieblock13
Talker
Talker

Post by massieblock13 »

lol it was kinda a mature video for Blair's type of youtube videos? idk why I think that haha.

and yeah poor Elle! I would be upset. and yeah wasn't Beauty Vlogger Bootcamp supposed to have a 2nd season?? lol
Not to be harsh but I do think Blair is way prettier than Elle. Even without comparison I think Blair is very pretty. Elle is pretty also! But Blair has more of the camera/model look.

exquisite
Talker
Talker

Post by exquisite »

prettylights92 wrote:Aww why didnt elle get to do a tie?
Maybe because she didn't know how? Speculating here, but if she didn't know how and they tried teaching that day her hands could have looked clumsy. Or maybe we'll see an Elle-centric video for the next one?

pixielein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixielein »

Arielle wrote:Yeah these looked more like fall lip colours to me, definitely not what I gravitate towards in spring :/
im not really sure in the colours of lipsticks/lipglosses, because the qualitiy of the lighting looked pretty bad. So maybe they hava actually a sping/summer colours :D

x_bethanyy
Informer
Informer

Post by x_bethanyy »

What a pointless video that tie tying one is! What the hell does it have to do with Elle and Blair (well just Blair really)?

It felt like some crappy commercial where the girls just stand around set dressing, flicking their hair and drooling over every guy in a suit that walks past.

Sunset123
Debater
Debater

Post by Sunset123 »

^Elle's face in that intro was so awkward omg

poppy
Informer
Informer

Post by poppy »

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Muj26re84_A

Poor Elle she's always sidelined, they could've at least given her the lead in the tie video seeing as this one was all about Blair.

lorrainehates
Learner
Learner

Post by lorrainehates »

poppy wrote:http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Muj26re84_A

Poor Elle she's always sidelined, they could've at least given her the lead in the tie video seeing as this one was all about Blair.
Elle's facial expressions in this video were painful to watch

x_bethanyy
Informer
Informer

Post by x_bethanyy »

I get the feeling that Elle's not as into this as Blair is. Blair loves to be centre of attention so will always be grinning, but Elle's expressions are really forced. I dunno, I kinda feel sorry for Elle, I think sometimes she gets roped into doing stuff she doesn't want to. I'd hate to be twenty-whatever-she-is and still making videos for thirteen-year-olds.

teeheeheehee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by teeheeheehee »

And now I remember why I stopped watching their videos, they remind me of the girls from "White Chicks". BUT REAL. OMG. TOO REAL. Like, really real.

:D

lux
Informer
Informer

Post by lux »

I don't remember them ever using bobbi brown products before this whole studio fowler thing...

Makes me sad that bobbi brown is suddenly sponsoring all these youtubers. Thought the brand was above that.

tuesday
Talker
Talker

Post by tuesday »

lux wrote:I don't remember them ever using bobbi brown products before this whole studio fowler thing...

Makes me sad that bobbi brown is suddenly sponsoring all these youtubers. Thought the brand was above that.
They did a collaborative video like four years ago where they went to Bobbi Brown's Offices and toured it on Blair's channel and then they had an interview with Bobbi Brown on Elle's channel.

ohglorie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ohglorie »

Elle actually looks really good in the new video! This one wasn't as painful to watch as the others.

In the beginning, though, Blair says she can have the cocktail because she's 21. But I thought these were pre-filmed? If they are, she wouldn't have been 21 when they were made. :? Lol, I don't care if she wasn't, but I just thought that was weird if they are, in fact, pre-filmed.

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrumbledOreos »

Wait, are these videos pre-filmed? I figured they filmed once a week or something. Seeing as Blair used to tweet almost once a week that she was going to set.

Return to “Elle & Blair”