No bra in public

VogueForBreakfast
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

No bra in public

Post by VogueForBreakfast »

Do you ladies wear tops with no bra? I always feel incomplete if i wear no bra in public lol but i recently bought a sweater from Zara with sheer detail at the top that exposes my shoulders and it would look ugly with bra straps.

idontknow

Re: No bra in public

Post by idontknow »

I always wear a bra. I don't want to accidentally flash anyone and I just really don't feel comfortable not wearing a bra in public. If I don't want bra straps showing, I wear a bandeau or a strapless bra :]

whoawhoawhoa

Post by whoawhoawhoa »

i'd prefer not to wear a bra, and sometimes i skip it if i'm running errands

but i used to be really overweight and since losing about 50 lbs i've felt really insecure about my boobs looking kind of saggy D; so i wear it more often than not... also because i fucking can't stand people who think it's okay to conspicuously stare at my braless boobs as if trees were growing out of my chest. i mean, i know that i shouldn't let other people affect my clothing decisions but fuck i just feel so violated sometimes

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

My boobs are way too big to ever not wear a bra in public, it's just something I can't do

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

I do that sometimes if I'm just running to the store or a short errand. But I'll be sure to wear a thicker tshirt or sweater. I have small boobs but I get cold easily so... you know.
imma ball til the day i fall

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

I never go out without one. You could get a sticky bra or nipple pads though for that sweater. You can find them at walmart.

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

I always wear a bra as I am too big on top not to. Even if I were smaller I don't think I would go without as I think it looks vulgar when you can see nipples through a top.

fashionwhoore
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by fashionwhoore »

Considering I have larger breast I definitely can't go without a bra. It hurts honestly and I like that the bra holds me down. Sports bras are fine on the weekend but I definitely can't go without there being something there.

spongecookie
Debater
Debater

Post by spongecookie »

I have small boobs so sometimes I go braless, but the clothes I'm wearing have to be thick. So in the summer, absolutely no way am I going braless. Air conditioning + thin clothing = glass cutter nipples.

eyeliner
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by eyeliner »

I would love to but my nipples are always erected...

cmonskinnylove
Debater
Debater

Post by cmonskinnylove »

I'm flat as hell, so if I wear a baggy sweater you literally cannot tell the difference. I go braless all the time if I'm just going grocery shopping, running to the library to return some books, dropping something off quickly, etc etc and no one is the wiser. :D

Post by Guest »

i have smaller boobs (b cups), and i go braless all the time except when wearing sheer clothing, obvs.

CMonroe

Post by CMonroe »

I also have boobs on the smaller side and usually don't think they're something special, but men are animals :D Every time I go braless, I don't really give a damn, but there's at least one man that earns the double middle finger from me (I've been responding to cat calls and all that stuff).

heidi_b
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by heidi_b »

According to a research, bras don't really offer support to breasts, so they're basically useless.
I'll try to find a link to it and post it here.

Sometimes I think there's no real reason to wear a bra.
So what if your nipples can be seen?
Why is it that if men's nipples can be seen throught their shirts it is considered ok, normal and even sexy, but when it comes to women it's slutty and ugly?
I could go on and on about things that are ok for men but not for women.

Most of the time, my regular bras annoy me after wearing them for two-three hours, sometimes I suffer in them.
Yesterday I went to the grocery shop without wearing my bra, I felt greater than ever.
In the summertime if I can skip bra, I most definitely do.

cheesedanish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheesedanish »

i feel super insecure without a bra. i need something to lift and cover my nips lol. i think depending on your breast shape, you can go with or without one. for me, i have to wear one or else the tops i'm wearing would look weird :)

Bourdou
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bourdou »

President of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee here!

Lol, but srs, I have smaller boobs but I'm just sooo use to wearing a bra that I wear it whenever I go out.

Return to “Fashion Discussion”