Leanne Woodfull Part 2

Re: Leanne Woodfull Part 2

Post by Guest »

marie_antoinette wrote:why is she constantly SCREAMING at everything? what an annoying expression, suits her I guess.
Is this one of her newest videos? Please don't make me watch a screaming leanne *sobs* haha but seriously who is she bitching at now?!

Post by Guest »

QurikyDuck wrote:
marie_antoinette wrote:why is she constantly SCREAMING at everything? what an annoying expression, suits her I guess.
Is this one of her newest videos? Please don't make me watch a screaming leanne *sobs* haha but seriously who is she bitching at now?!
No it's an expression she uses on Twitter and elsewhere CONSTANTLY.
https://twitter.com/search?q=scream%20f ... l&src=typd
https://twitter.com/search?q=screaming% ... l&src=typd

bunnybutt420
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by bunnybutt420 »

yennefer24 wrote:I don't know if this has been discussed recently but it REALLY grates on me how she truly believes that she is in fact a goth. Like does she even know what a goth is? She clearly knows absolutely nothing about goth culture, I actually find it quite offensive...she just dresses like tumblr-obsessed teen girls.
She described herself as grunge in her FAQ. I don't even know where to begin with that one.

dressitup
Talker
Talker

Post by dressitup »

Has anyone noticed the huge difference between her number of IG followers and the number of people who actually like her posts? I wonder if something fishy is at play (Leanne looks like she smells a little off so I wouldn't be surprised). She has 73.9K followers, yet only around 1,000 people like her posts every time. As some of you may know, if YouTube views are brought it is very easy to tell between the number of people having 'viewed' the post and the amount of interaction (comments, thumbs up etc). It makes me VERY suspicious that Leanne may have bought a bunch of IG followers in an attempt to stay relevant.

poedamerons
Learner
Learner

Post by poedamerons »

I'm friends with a few people Leanne is friends with and she's so embarrassing, sharing stupid memes to her friends walls on Facebook countless times a day. That, coupled with the excessive amounts of tweeting she does, clearly shows how painfully desperate she is for attention. Also find her preaching about social issues irritating as it really does feel like she's only doing it to be some "social justice queen," as she called herself. As a gay person I found her completely insufferable during the referendum oh my god.

At the moment there's a general election in Ireland and the majority of her tweets have been her complaining about young voters not voting enough. Yeah, it's a real issue but will she ever stop moaning and actually try and fix the issues she loves to rant about?? She seems to be a Republican now too, judging from some of her tweets. It's hilariously obvious how she is clearly only doing this to fit in with her friends as it's the 'trendy' thing right now.

segLXI
Talker
Talker

Post by segLXI »

I love how she dresses in all sportswear brands now when a few years ago I'm sure she would have called people who do skangers... She is such a sheep.

neuroticbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by neuroticbitch »

Haha, or how she is SUPER DARK GRUNGE GOTH yet posts a pic of her holding a mug saying "what would beyonce do". Entitled, dopey, contrite little madam she is.
''Well, look who I ran into,'' crowed Coincidence.

''Please,'' flirted Fate, ''this was meant to be.''

ConasATaTu
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ConasATaTu »

Poor Leanne,

The less of a bitch she is the less relevant she is!

neuroticbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by neuroticbitch »

Unrelated but we share the same name and reading this thread always makes me feel weird. :?
''Well, look who I ran into,'' crowed Coincidence.

''Please,'' flirted Fate, ''this was meant to be.''

ConasATaTu
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ConasATaTu »

Constantly complaining about bloggers not being paid but has no qualms stealing shows from online for example Game of Thrones & Girls. Do HBO not deserve their paycheck?

carcarvroom
Learner
Learner

Post by carcarvroom »

ConasATaTu wrote:Constantly complaining about bloggers not being paid but has no qualms stealing shows from online for example Game of Thrones & Girls. Do HBO not deserve their paycheck?
But that's different, it's suuuuch hard work for her to tweet that she got sent some new "favourite thing ever", there's no way someone working at HBO works as hard as her. #sp

[tweet][/tweet]
Looks like her big meetup was a roaring success :D

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

She's pretty much irrelevant now.

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

I used to read Leanne's blog and watched her Youtube channel a few years ago and I thought she was genuinely cool, different, relatable and had a story to tell but it wasn't until I found her thread and read through her twitter account. This girl is so bitter, moany, vile, aggressive, hostile, mean volatile and very rude. She also seems like a very jealous person and a big bully. Lighten up! - You can tell that she clearly hates the world in all it's glory. I honestly cannot imagine her having any friends because, she sucks the life out of everything. Every single thing is a problem and she's always dissatisfied. I wonder how she got those blogging opportunities in the past and present because her overall attitude stinks and you can see this when she appeared in other peoples Vlogs etc.

Funnily enough her obsession with Halloween is quite fitting, considering her unwavering far mood! - I do wonder why she decided to go back onto Youtube and I have no idea what she does these days either.

This may sound weird but she reminds me so much of Brendan Brady from Hollyoaks.

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

I used to read Leanne's blog and watched her Youtube channel a few years ago and I thought she was genuinely cool, different, relatable and had a story to tell but it wasn't until I found her thread and read through her twitter account. This girl is so bitter, moany, vile, aggressive, hostile, mean volatile and very rude. She also seems like a very jealous person and a big bully. Lighten up! - You can tell that she clearly hates the world in all it's glory. I honestly cannot imagine her having any friends because, she sucks the life out of everything. Every single thing is a problem and she's always dissatisfied. I wonder how she got those blogging opportunities in the past and present because her overall attitude stinks and you can see this when she appeared in other peoples Vlogs etc.

Funnily enough her obsession with Halloween is quite fitting, considering her unwavering far mood! - I do wonder why she decided to go back onto Youtube and I have no idea what she does these days either.

This may sound weird but she reminds me so much of Brendan Brady from Hollyoaks.

Post by Guest »

Why does she remind you of Brendan Brady?

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

Haha l have no idea, maybe it's the mannerisms or the accent. Plus Brendan Brady is one that loved to fight and argue in an oh so passionate way like Ms. Woodstock.

:rofl:

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

Haha l have no idea, maybe it's the mannerisms or the accent. Plus Brendan Brady is one that loved to fight and argue in an oh so passionate way like Ms. Woodstock.

:rofl:

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

:?

Why on earth does this girl think that she's a social activist, feminist and now a politician? All she does on twitter is constantly rant and rave about things she has no clue about until she turns blue. It's embarrassing and she needs to shut up, grow up, punch a pillow and stop forever channeling Wednesday. I cannot imagine her being friends with fellow bloggers. She must be absolutely draining and a joy to be around.

Post by Guest »

JFC, someone take her away her internet connection

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

^

I hope she has some paracetamols handy. Too much anger causes migraines. How does she still have an account and twitter followers? It's beyond me :o :?

She comes across as very unbalanced. No disrespect but it's too excessive. Although, she could be in a bad place or something, but I hope that she has good friends around her for support. She seriously sounds as if she's on the verge of having a mental breakdown arguing with everybody even fellow bloggers. She needs to chill out!

Return to “Leanne Woodfull”