General - MakeupbyTiffanyD Part 4

Meow
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General - MakeupbyTiffanyD Part 4

Post by Meow »

I don't watch enough youtubers to know...but is there some other girl that's been pushing Sigma big time? I'm wondering if maybe they have a new *it* girl or something. I noticed she went from talking about them all the time to not really talking about them at all. it's weird. that moar fail thing is hilarious btw. I hadn't seen that before. "as a scientist" "genius innovation" lmao! riiight.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

Meow wrote:I don't watch enough youtubers to know...but is there some other girl that's been pushing Sigma big time? I'm wondering if maybe they have a new *it* girl or something. I noticed she went from talking about them all the time to not really talking about them at all. it's weird. that moar fail thing is hilarious btw. I hadn't seen that before. "as a scientist" "genius innovation" lmao! riiight.
Everyone says that Jaclyn Hill is their new pusher.

heyheyheynow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by heyheyheynow »

Tiffany never addressed pregnancy specifically, but there was a very pointed comment along the lines of "it's not easy for everyone" that she left on one of her videos a while back. It was discussed pretty thoroughly here and the conclusion was that she was having difficulty getting pregnant and/or they'd been trying for a while.

Post by Guest »

heyheyheynow wrote:Tiffany never addressed pregnancy specifically, but there was a very pointed comment along the lines of "it's not easy for everyone" that she left on one of her videos a while back. It was discussed pretty thoroughly here and the conclusion was that she was having difficulty getting pregnant and/or they'd been trying for a while.
She may also have been referring to someone else other than herself -- a friend or family members, for ex. This group can also be pretty narrow and biased in its analysis. It was only an inference that was made as well. But, it doesn't matter in the grand scheme.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Becca6779 wrote:
heyheyheynow wrote:Tiffany never addressed pregnancy specifically, but there was a very pointed comment along the lines of "it's not easy for everyone" that she left on one of her videos a while back. It was discussed pretty thoroughly here and the conclusion was that she was having difficulty getting pregnant and/or they'd been trying for a while.
She may also have been referring to someone else other than herself -- a friend or family members, for ex. This group can also be pretty narrow and biased in its analysis. It was only an inference that was made as well. But, it doesn't matter in the grand scheme.
Exactly. We know for a fact that her sister has had issues with pregnancy. Tiffany might have added that part in as a way of being sensitive to her sister's feelings.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

Yes, she was implying to she personally was going through issues trying to conceive.

The reason she stopped promoting sigma hardcore is because sigma started promoting jaclyn hardcore. I remember when Jaclyn had her 'brush picks' for sigma someone asked tiffany if she could do it and she pretty much called the whole thing 'stupid' because you see what brushes she use and that's when she started to buying all different brushes out of nowhere.

If she was 'concern' about her sister she would plug her left and right from day one as she does derby or Lorraine. It's not like she does hauls, reviews and beauty related videos.

quinn32
Learner
Learner

Post by quinn32 »

It doesn't bother me that she doesn't talk about her sister or promote her channel. For all we know, her sister could have specifically asked for her to not promote her. Maybe she wants to be a success on her own? I don't watch her sister's videos but maybe some of you do. Can you tell me if her sister mentions Tiffany or her channel? Maybe she does idk. I do remember Tiffany did have her in an old tutorial. I just assume her sister wants to be successful in her own right or have her subscribers watch her because they like her content and not because she is Tiffany's sister.

I used to really not be able to stand Tiffany. I went from liking her to finding her fake with her constant mac and sigma pushing. But I agree with someone else here that she is much more likeable/genuine these days. Even when I really disliked her I always kept watching her because I really liked her reviews. There are a lot of gurus who are really shitty at reviews and giving an honest or thoughtful review. Another thing that made me stick around was that I liked the 'image' she keeps for herself (other than the pretty little liars stanning - whut?!). I still kind of hate that she's all about the high end stuff but I guess I'm starting to accept it as her thing. It's her money.

Somebody mentioned how much she spends and what she'll do if youtube isn't there anymore. I get the feeling they are pretty well off and she'd be spending a lot even without her youtube income. Don't they also have rental income from their previous house? I think I remember her saying they were going to rent it out. But i could be wrong.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

quinn32 wrote:Somebody mentioned how much she spends and what she'll do if youtube isn't there anymore. I get the feeling they are pretty well off and she'd be spending a lot even without her youtube income. Don't they also have rental income from their previous house? I think I remember her saying they were going to rent it out. But i could be wrong.
Yes, they do have rental income from their old home.

I think before YT they were well off (It feels like she came from money) However, I think she gets a ton more of money, makeup, clothes and other things due to her YT career. They would probably be fine without it. But I think Tiffany would miss the freebies from sponsors and her YT fame if she ever left YT or lost her viewers. Not to mention she'd miss that attention she thrives so much on.

I can't really comment on her sister. I don't know much about her. Like you said, she may have asked Tiffany not to mention or promote her channel. And honestly, if Tiffany pushed her sister's channel a lot it would get annoying really fast. I'd probably want to get viewers on my own without anyone's help. But that is just me.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

When did she say that? I can't remember. Was it this year or last year? Anyone know?

Datgirl
Learner
Learner

Post by Datgirl »

I'm happy for her and her pregnancy. That's so funny that people on her topic were speculating it for a while... and well here she is all pregnant :). I have to admit tho, I watch her more now than before. I was about to unsubscribe because I can't use her tutorials-they are boring, I can't take her hauls-they are even more boring. But pregnancy has actually made her more interesting and I think she may gain more followers now because of these vlogs. There are a lot of female viewers out there who like makeup and are mothers themselves.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

This latest tutorial I like. Wasn't going to buy that pallete though. She seems more relaxed and relatable. I like the pregnant Tiffany!
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

H8trAide wrote:This latest tutorial I like. Wasn't going to buy that pallete though. She seems more relaxed and relatable. I like the pregnant Tiffany!
She look beautiful! Although the headband looked like Minnie Mouse ears to me. :lol:

mystical-rose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mystical-rose »

Does she still have her dog? She never mentions him anymore...

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

mystical-rose wrote:Does she still have her dog? She never mentions him anymore...

Go to her Instagram. She posts plenty of them there.

kuspid
Debater
Debater

Post by kuspid »

Was anyone else surprised when she showed her face with no makeup on her latest tutorial? I know she's pregnant but she's just always looked like she has perfect skin it was shocking to me. Even when she was reviewing those foundations from bare minerals and tarte her skin didn't look this bad in those videos.

bsupertramp
Informer
Informer

Post by bsupertramp »

Yeah, I spent most of the tutorial thinking about how she looks a lot better with make up on. I'm the same though, I can't leave the house without at least eye make up on. I don't know why but without it I just look... dead. Tiffany looks significantly cuter with make up on.

Lovetorun
Talker
Talker

Post by Lovetorun »

I have to vent about this stupid being bloated business. I am not sure what Tiffany is trying to get at. I have been pregnant, I was NEVER at the stage of "is she pregnant or is she bloated". Who says that? Let's just cut the crap, what I felt and every other woman I know was "is she pregnant or is she fat?" Is she trying to be super PC? I don't know, it is pretty minor, but is just sounds so dumb.

BinsBinsBins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BinsBinsBins »

Lovetorun wrote:I have to vent about this stupid being bloated business. I am not sure what Tiffany is trying to get at. I have been pregnant, I was NEVER at the stage of "is she pregnant or is she bloated". Who says that? Let's just cut the crap, what I felt and every other woman I know was "is she pregnant or is she fat?" Is she trying to be super PC? I don't know, it is pretty minor, but is just sounds so dumb.
I think she's trying to avoid hurting people's feelings by saying "fat." I am in that stage right now...

If she says, "I look like I could be pregnant or I could be fat" a ton of women will respond about body shaming, too skinny, etc. She can't really win. People internalize everything. So I think she avoids it and just says "bloat."

This bloat is killer. :(

Shneck Ache
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Shneck Ache »

The way she pulls the fabric over her belly in all her OOTD photos is unnecessary and the hand that ends up by her groin is ridiculous. She's always seemed kind of awkward in her OOTD photos, and it's funny to see the pregnancy has just made it that much worse.

Just show the maternity clothes the way they naturally drop. No need to show how big your belly is getting. :roll:
I'm the poster formerly known as BigFatRoses

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

Shneck Ache wrote:The way she pulls the fabric over her belly in all her OOTD photos is unnecessary and the hand that ends up by her groin is ridiculous. She's always seemed kind of awkward in her OOTD photos, and it's funny to see the pregnancy has just made it that much worse.

Just show the maternity clothes the way they naturally drop. No need to show how big your belly is getting. :roll:

This.

She always looks so ridiculous in her OOTD photos. It definitely does not come natural to her.

But I did think her makeup was really pretty in her last video. I didn't care too much for the headband though. It does not suit her face at all.

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”