Casey Neistat

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Casey Neistat

Post by LadyBugB »

I'm so superficial when it comes to him because as good as people claim him to be, I cannot stand to look at his face.

Buckwell
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Buckwell »

ItsAndrew wrote:Props to Casey for helping raise $2.5 million to help provide for poor people in Africa but why couldn't he have gone over there and actually helped film the people helped give them water, etc. like his friend Jerome did? Seems a little arrogant to me, like "I'll get a campaign started to raise money for poor people in Africa so I look good, but that's enough for people to think I am a good person, no need for me to do anything further".

[youtube][/youtube]

Find hes more of a humble bragger looks at me I raised the 2.5 million.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

LadyBugB wrote:I'm so superficial when it comes to him because as good as people claim him to be, I cannot stand to look at his face.
Same. I respect the guy for working as much as he does, and I appreciate the enjoyment I've gotten out of many (not all) of his videos, but man, he is a really, really unattractive guy. Yeah, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", but there are some exceptions and, I think, Casey is just really the epitome of unattractive. Great body. And, most of the time, he has good overall vibe. But his face...ugh.

I wonder if him and Candice have this agreement--she puts up with him being unattractive physically and he puts up with her insufferable personality.

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

i hate to pick at Candice but I could've designed that shirt come on

also the launch of her shirts, and it looks like she fucking rolled out of bed jesus

Lady_Si
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady_Si »

It felt to me that most of the people at her opening party were Caseys fans and that was about it :-/ why did he even announced the time and place of the party at the first place?
Long time lurker, but newly subsrcibed.
English is not my first language, so I´m sorry for any future mistakes in grammar :)

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Lady_Si wrote:It felt to me that most of the people at her opening party were Caseys fans and that was about it :-/ why did he even announced the time and place of the party at the first place?
Exactly! He talks about being proud of her and what she's accomplished, and then he overshadows her event by inviting his fans to come and bombard the sidewalk in front of her event. WTF?

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

I was watching some old vlogs where his friend/co-worker Jack was in a lot of vlogs. Now, Jack is barely/rarely in the vlogs and not mentioned much (from my view). Anyone know why this is? They were literally very close friends/business partners and that is never shown anymore.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

ItsAndrew wrote:I was watching some old vlogs where his friend/co-worker Jack was in a lot of vlogs. Now, Jack is barely/rarely in the vlogs and not mentioned much (from my view). Anyone know why this is? They were literally very close friends/business partners and that is never shown anymore.
They weren't business partners. Jack was an employee. According to his LinkedIn page, when he was specifically working for Casey he was a "Studio Manager/Producer" then he moved to Beme where, apparently, he still is:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jack-coyne-9a594054/

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cw29 »

We need a new thread!

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

Presence wrote:
ItsAndrew wrote:I was watching some old vlogs where his friend/co-worker Jack was in a lot of vlogs. Now, Jack is barely/rarely in the vlogs and not mentioned much (from my view). Anyone know why this is? They were literally very close friends/business partners and that is never shown anymore.
They weren't business partners. Jack was an employee. According to his LinkedIn page, when he was specifically working for Casey he was a "Studio Manager/Producer" then he moved to Beme where, apparently, he still is:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jack-coyne-9a594054/
Yes, I knew Jack was an employee. That is what I meant when I said "business partner", but I forgot that the interpretation is a little different than employee.

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

So Casey said he is under investigation by the FAA for his drone flying in New York City. What are your thoughts? I wonder why he is being investigated.

1:35 is where he talks about being investigated.
[youtube][/youtube]

Buckwell
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Buckwell »

I hope he get charged a hefty fine he gives drones a bad name.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

ItsAndrew wrote:So Casey said he is under investigation by the FAA for his drone flying in New York City. What are your thoughts? I wonder why he is being investigated.
If I recall correctly, he's mentioned it's illegal to fly drones in NYC. Yet he still did it all the time.

I, too, hope he gets fined. He may have the "Ah, shucks! I'm just a friendly guy!" persona down pat, but he is so arrogant and believes he's above it all. Hopefully someone at the FAA doesn't give a shit about how many subscribers he has, how many famous friends he has, or how many teenagers want to take a selfie with him and will remind him he, too, has to respect laws.

We need a new thread!

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

not to defend casey but literally soooo many people fly drones in NYC the only reason he's getting caught is because he has millions of people watching him.

Buckwell
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Buckwell »

Here is a good link from one of the Helicopter pilots that have flown casey before on his opinion on casey

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Buckwell wrote:Here is a good link from one of the Helicopter pilots that have flown casey before on his opinion on casey

Thanks for the link!

God, those Casey fanboys are annoying. Casey inhibits the pilot from doing his job and ensuring Casey stays safe and all his fanboys are ripping the pilot a new asshole and saying, "But Casey is just doing his job!"

SBC1990
Informer
Informer

Post by SBC1990 »

Part #2 http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?t=32429

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
You Got It Dude :tu:

Return to “Casey Neistat”