General Discussion PART 2

TiffanyMaxwell
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Discussion PART 2

Post by TiffanyMaxwell »

So she was complaining about getting pregnant just a few months after her wedding. I am confused.. Was that an accident now? I mean she does know you have to use contraceptives in order to not get pregnant when you're having sex... :? and then again, she had been with Tim for 10 years before their marriage. There is NO WAY in the world they didn't have it before, and she managed to not get pregnant so how did it happen after the wedding? It's a bit weird.
<3

FoodandFashion
Informer
Informer

Post by FoodandFashion »

I KNEW IT.

sosltice
Talker
Talker

Post by sosltice »

Allie wrote:So she was complaining about getting pregnant just a few months after her wedding. I am confused.. Was that an accident now? I mean she does know you have to use contraceptives in order to not get pregnant when you're having sex... :? and then again, she had been with Tim for 10 years before their marriage. There is NO WAY in the world they didn't have it before, and she managed to not get pregnant so how did it happen after the wedding? It's a bit weird.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU:

seokzi
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by seokzi »

Hi... I never posted here before but I've been reading on GG for a long time now
I wanted to talk about c-sections since I'm a med intern and I passed my OBGYN semester with a good grade lol
about c- sections... usually, there's a limit of 4500 g in normal pregnancies (sorry we use kg-g here) and 4300g when there's gestational diabetes, now, since she's really short and there are technically 3 weeks left... the fetus COULD grow up beyond that limit... and that would be a problem for her, now, I believe Isaac is 3000g?? (correct me if I'm wrong) but that weight is perfectly normal, so she could have a "normal" birth...

About hearing different opinions... it's true that private doctors would rather plan a c-section than plan a normal birth.. why? because c-sections take an hour to perform, and births can take up to 20 hours when t's the first child... (even more if they're inducing women... it could lead up to 3 inductions before a c-section) so it gets more complicated...

hopefully, bubz will have a normal birth since c-sections could have more complications and a higher risk of getting a uterus infection

sorry for my fail english, I speak spanish and I avoided complicated medical terms ^^

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Wow Isaac is already 6 ibs when I was born I was only 5 ibs

And tim encouraging chubbi to climb on the dining table and eat food off the table. They need to drop those disgusting habits before Isaac arrives otherwise they face the issue of chubbi attempting to dominate Isaac.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Allie wrote:So she was complaining about getting pregnant just a few months after her wedding. I am confused.. Was that an accident now? I mean she does know you have to use contraceptives in order to not get pregnant when you're having sex... :? and then again, she had been with Tim for 10 years before their marriage. There is NO WAY in the world they didn't have it before, and she managed to not get pregnant so how did it happen after the wedding? It's a bit weird.
Well contraception is never 100% so maybe their condom split, she forgot to take the pill or the pill didn't work.
I was pretty annoyed when she said that anyway I mean for Isaac what way to tell your son he was an accident.

lilg
Learner
Learner

Post by lilg »

I don't understand what she is blathering on about 'I'm so lucky and blessed I could spend 11 years with Tim to myself' like wtf are you talking about?? If you didn't want a baby then why are you having one right now? Clearly some birth control failure happened...poor Isaac lololol

lolliesbunny

Post by lolliesbunny »

She's so motherfucking repetitive. She keeps repeating nonsense like I'm with Tim for years we've stayed married for a year we didn't expecr baby and shit and none of it even makes sense. And okay Bubz we get it HK weather is unpredictable.

TiffanyMaxwell
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TiffanyMaxwell »

Yea, her vlogs are all the same. I'm gona puke if she ever shows how Domo and Chubbi look after getting their fur trimmed. Like please, we have seen that now. Stop showing us... :|
<3

[yoonicorn]

Post by [yoonicorn] »

If all those doctors have said it would be better to have a c-section and she's still pushing for a natural birth, she's being incredibly selfish (no surprise). It would be different if she was healthy but she's not and her baby is overweight. She needs to accept that she's most likely going to have a CS.

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

@seozki thanks for your information! :)

I'm more disturbed by the fact that all she cares was "I could have speedy recover!" rather than "my Isaac will come out safer!" Not that you can't choose a method that also benefits yourself but she just comes off being selfish.

TinyStar1711
Informer
Informer

Post by TinyStar1711 »

.-. Didn't she say that her and tim agreed that "if it's meant to be, it'll happen" when they were having unprotected sex? I mean a lot of couples do that and it's normal but if she wanted more time with Tim, why didn't she have protected sex? I think she gets caught up in her own fantasy world that now she is realizing there is a baby on the way. You can't do whatever you want, you have a person to take care of, and your life doesn't center around you anymore. I think she got caught up in "I'm going to be treated like a princess" and forgot what is at the end of the road.

Being a first time parent must be scary but idk bubz acts as though it's the end of the world or something. If you did not want a baby 100% you should not have one. Babies need to be born into a healthy and loving environment. Tbh, I'm tired of her bitching about this baby. Poor Isaac :s
ImageImage

halogirl
Informer
Informer

Post by halogirl »

These two, children in adult bodies. Bubz needs to stop being selfish start putting her baby's needs before her own. I wonder if she'd be going about all this differently if she was having a girl

bobert100
Talker
Talker

Post by bobert100 »

I'm glad things aren't going her way for a change. She needs to realise that life can be unpredictable and not some silly Kdrama.

She's been spoiled all her life and has always focused on herself. It annoys me that she's doing it now! (the c-section controversy and not bringing diapers for when she needs to go to Hospital). She seems too naive to me.

All she does is whine like it's the end of the world. We get it. Now stop repeating yourself and focus on that baby's health!

I hope after the birth she'll get a grip. She either will or won't or she'll will for a wee while and go back to her old ways (I've seen this happen to a few mum's that I know).
No regrets? From what I've heard. Yeah right. You wanted a girl and your body's telling you "No, It's a boy! Deal with it!".

bunnybutt420
Informer
Informer

Post by bunnybutt420 »

Latest vlog..

- Obligatory mention of Robin Williams death and ridiculous k-pop 'sad' music playing in the background.
- Lindy compares her sister's childbirth to taking a dump.
- Whining about some condition that makes her 'allergic' to her baby? It's kind of funny because we all know that she's still bitter about having a boy and she mentioned twice in her whinging that this condition usually only happens to women carrying boys. She also managed to mention that is also happens when your baby is that bit bigger. I just can't deal with her bitching anymore.
- Tim and Lindy do a jigsaw together although unsuprisingly, Tim ignores Lindy and plays some app on his phone.
- Yay! More complaining! This time we get the privilege of seeing Lindy's new rashes. Followed by more ranting about pregnancy. +1 points because she manages to bring her pelvic problems into the rant.
- Tim scolds Lindy, Lindy uses her bump as a table.

I give up.

lilg
Learner
Learner

Post by lilg »

I think she's a little jealous her sister had a baby girl lol

yangmama85
Talker
Talker

Post by yangmama85 »

Allergic to your baby.. is that even possible?? I mean, just hearing it come from her sounds so STUPID. My sister in law had that condition w/both of her pregnancies. A boy AND girl.. I had to read up on the facts myself cuz I certainly wasn't going to take her words for it. A few articles states that they have LINKED the condition to be caused by "increased weight gain during pregnancy, large babies, sex hormones and the sex of the baby but none of these have been proven." So just having her say that she is allergic to her baby is ridiculous.

And I'm sorry but every time she is in the kitchen.. all i can pay attention to is all the CRAP that is on her counter! I would go insane w/so much shit up on there!

I feel sorry for their baby.. SMDH.. he is going to have no father figure whatsoever. Even if he does, all he's going to learn is "my dad's phone is more important than me" or "dad's never home but when he is... he's either drunk, sleeping, or playing video games". If I was bubz during that puzzle building moment, I would've grabbed that damn phone and chucked it across the room. Gawd I never knew how big her belly was until this vlog for some reason. It almost looks fake.

Lastly, here is a screenshot my sister sent me. F*CKING GROSS! Who the hell does that!?! :barf:

*UPDATE* of course she deleted that comment cuz I tried to find it and say something. lol.. how does 105 people like a comment like that!? EW

lollieee123
Debater
Debater

Post by lollieee123 »

yangmama85 wrote:Lastly, here is a screenshot my sister sent me. F*CKING GROSS! Who the hell does that!?! :barf:

*UPDATE* of course she deleted that comment cuz I tried to find it and say something. lol.. how does 105 people like a comment like that!? EW
That's gross... But I do think she was probably just trolling.

To be honest when my sister told me Bubz was allergic to the baby I did think of an Rh incompatibility, or whatever it's called, but I don't know enough about it to be sure - I don't think it is that though. If that was the case and Isaac had a different blood type or whatever to Bubz then I bet we wouldn't hear the end of it.

Anyway, I need put this in because we're all thinking it, in terms of Isaac's health, cleaning the apartment, getting ready for Isaac and everything. Image

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

I seriously hate her thumbnails so much. I feel like she tries to pick the most "cute" one or the one that will rake in the most views and she just looks ridiculous in all of them.

TinyStar1711
Informer
Informer

Post by TinyStar1711 »

Allergic to your baby, is she serious? *checks my calendar to see if it is April 1st*
ImageImage

Return to “Bubzbeauty”