Young NASA Housewife

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Young NASA Housewife

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ There was also a half empty bottle of wine on the counter. Not that it couldn't be Joey's but idk, I can't see him going out and buying wine just for himself, but who knows lol.

I'm in no way interested in watching a mommy channel either.

essieaddict
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by essieaddict »

This probably sounds crazy but I'm so annoyed with all these channels I like to watch regularly becoming mommy channels. But a young housewife surely will reproduce sometime I guess!

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

I don't really dwell on what she eats, other then the fact that she does need to stop acting like she eats so healthy.

If she's not pregnant, I'm sure she took everyone thinking she is to bring more interest to her channel thus the little "hints" here and there. There's one person who comments on her videos, that I've seen, also bringing noticed to her saying craving so who knows.

Honorary Melissa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Honorary Melissa »

The tuna she had for lunch on Tuesday looked like soup :? I seriously thought it was oatmeal or something, then she said it was tuna she made to have with the crackers. :o Did she not drain the water/oil out of the can and just added a cup of mayo into it?

And unlike Jen, I actually think Katrina could be pregnant. I don't really think she's pregnant right now, but they're probably "seeing what happens", if you know what I mean. I won't be surprised if Katrina announces she's pregnant. But Jen will never get pregnant, even though everyone is waiting for her to for some reason.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

xyz wrote:
Chloe_Bean wrote:^ There was also a half empty bottle of wine on the counter. Not that it couldn't be Joey's but idk, I can't see him going out and buying wine just for himself, but who knows lol.

I'm in no way interested in watching a mommy channel either.
Now that you mention im REAL curious to know which one has been drinking the wine..remember the vid like, what, a month ago? where they had a couple come over & katrina bought wine..and she looked like she wanted some but made sure to tell us that joey is a reborn again christian and doesn't drink so she prolly shouldn't either but she will put it out for guests.
so IA i don't see joey drinking it unless he was fronting bc the couple were religious or something...so that leaves preggo katrina? ;)
I knew he was born again but didn't remember he doesn't drink. Was she religious before they got together? Whenever she mentions their religion it seems like she is kind of just going through the motions for him, it seems very hollow to me.

LazyHousewife

Post by LazyHousewife »

I don't know about born again Christians, but my husbands ex is Catholic according to his daughter, she drinks two bottles of wine a night. My husband and I aren't religious and we don't drink. I bet Katrina is trying to drum up attention.

Littlemissannemarie
Debater
Debater

Post by Littlemissannemarie »

She's definitely pregnant! Or at least trying ... if you look at yesterday's vlog (6.28.14) you'll see between 6:38-6:41 on her Target shopping list she wrote "maternity shorts." Maybe she's preparing? I don't know ha ha.
Image Image

balletslippers
Informer
Informer

Post by balletslippers »

Littlemissannemarie wrote:She's definitely pregnant! Or at least trying ... if you look at yesterday's vlog (6.28.14) you'll see between 6:38-6:41 on her Target shopping list she wrote "maternity shorts." Maybe she's preparing? I don't know ha ha.
And here's the screenshots. Katrina is really trying to milk this for all the attention that's she's getting. God help her unborn kid, it has a nutbag for a mother.
http://i.imgur.com/c2cLrxA.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/XG2nYKx.jpg

Foptop
Talker
Talker

Post by Foptop »

This bitch is clearly pregnant. I'm not sure how anyone could think she just got pudgier at the same time she shows prenatals, maternity shorts, and fucking says there are some changes with her stomach region lol

muttcake
Informer
Informer

Post by muttcake »

Wouldn't she seem more happy if she were pregnant? She seems as miserable and deadpan as she always is.

That child is going to be poked and prodded to death.

AccidentalLaxatives
Debater
Debater

Post by AccidentalLaxatives »

muttcake wrote:Wouldn't she seem more happy if she were pregnant? She seems as miserable and deadpan as she always is.
Not in my case. I felt like poop for the first 3 months. That would also explain her vlogging less.

I also think she's probably pregnant. But I didn't show until 5 months, so how pregnant is she? And I have ZERO desire to watch her once a baby is involved. Not even for what will surely be the trainwreck of it.
Formerly Morgan12

AccidentalLaxatives
Debater
Debater

Post by AccidentalLaxatives »

xyz wrote: im not really into the whole mommy vlogger thing.
Neither am I, even though I am a mom. I just don't care about what other people's kids are eating or doing. lol And she's soooo boring now that it's hard to imagine (yet very likely) that she'll get even more boring with a newborn.

The only thing I'd be interested in seeing is what kind of effect it has on their marriage. They are so unbelievably awkward on camera together! I get the vibe he hates her, or at least doesn't want to be on camera and she's forcing him. In the last vlog, when they're in the car, she says Joey wants to hear the song on the radio so she has to talk fast. How about you wait 2 minutes until it's over! She seems like such a little brat, ugh.
Formerly Morgan12

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ I think he just doesn't want to be on camera but yea, he comes across as annoyed the whole time. I liked when she was showing the cookies or whatever they were and was saying they were for him and he corrected her that they were for work.

forever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by forever »

Chloe_Bean wrote:^ I think he just doesn't want to be on camera but yea, he comes across as annoyed the whole time. I liked when she was showing the cookies or whatever they were and was saying they were for him and he corrected her that they were for work.
:giggle:
yes, he looks very annoyed. I wonder if he got tricked into marrying her. Maybe she played this innocent country girl thing and then once they got married, she's starting to show her true self. Now, she's pregnant, he's trapped FOREVER :o !

We know there are a lot of people who are trapped in loveless marriages sadly.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ I definitely don't see them being happy in the long term, I know we only see bits and pieces but I've never seen any love or affection there.

balletslippers
Informer
Informer

Post by balletslippers »

I left her a comment congratulating her on her pregnancy and the bitch deleted it. LMAO. :D :D I seriously wonder how long she's going to keep dragging this on for the views. Then we'll be bombarded with "How To Organize Your Nursery" videos (aka shove shit in a bin and call it a day), and watch out mommy vloggers, Katrina might create 10000 more accounts to thumbs down your videos.

Since she compares herself to Kate Middleton, I wonder if she's going to call her unborn kid Prince/Princess. :?

balletslippers
Informer
Informer

Post by balletslippers »

Also, another thing. Katrina, you would literally be the LAST person that I would come to for "organization" advice. You've been living in your house for almost a year now and your shit is sprawled out EVERYWHERE. "Professional Organizer", my sweet ass.
How are you going to create a video to give tips on organizing when it looks like a grenade blew up right behind you.... :? :? :?
http://i.imgur.com/VLlTHq7.jpg

forever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by forever »

balletslippers wrote:Also, another thing. Katrina, you would literally be the LAST person that I would come to for "organization" advice. You've been living in your house for almost a year now and your shit is sprawled out EVERYWHERE. "Professional Organizer", my sweet ass.
How are you going to create a video to give tips on organizing when it looks like a grenade blew up right behind you.... :? :? :?
http://i.imgur.com/VLlTHq7.jpg
I know!! I think she never cleans the house. She claims she does but how can you clean/vacuum with that stuff on the floor?? I mean it's been there for months!

I had to laugh at the magazine "organization" video :lol:
There is no "organization". She just tossed some random magazines in a hand-me down pot!! :rofl:

Jizzifer
Learner
Learner

Post by Jizzifer »

I love a short cut recipe but that carbonara recipe looked nas-tay. Bacon, ok, onions, mmmhmm, parm, yep, but cream cheese and Italian dressing? Puke. She could have made a much tastier and more authentic sauce for pretty much the same effort.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

That pulled pork "salad" was DROWNING in ranch, I thought it was over soup or something at first. Why does she hate green veggies so much? I feel like she only eats romaine and peas :(

Her spinach is always going bad so obviously no one eats it, and we never did see what happened to that broccoli lol

Return to “Young NASA Housewife”