Young NASA Housewife

muttcake
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Young NASA Housewife

Post by muttcake »

Chloe_Bean wrote:That pulled pork "salad" was DROWNING in ranch, I thought it was over soup or something at first. Why does she hate green veggies so much? I feel like she only eats romaine and peas :(

Her spinach is always going bad so obviously no one eats it, and we never did see what happened to that broccoli lol
I thought the pulled pork monstrosity was a soup at first, too! And I literally lol'd when she showed her "salad" on Tuesday and said, "For lunch this Tuesday, I am having a salad. And I am not sure if you can see in there but I have a little bit of shredded cheese on romaine lettuce---," and it is like no bitch, you can barely see ANYTHING because it is absolutely COVERED in ranch dressing. She is worse than Kailyn. She is even drinking apple juice. Toddler Katrina.

And she ordered a Erin Condren planner. Shocking. I wonder if Jamie ordered one. Such busy ladies!!

JenToneitDown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JenToneitDown »

xyz wrote:im glad someone has said something since i have seen her put up a few new vids..i just cant be bothered to watch paint dry!! nice to know preggo is depriving her unborn from vitamins and minerals it needs bc she cant be bothered to eat vegetables..smh!
Did she admit to being pregnant?
Jizzifer Ross ‏@OrganizedJen
My fuckin faves muthafucka!
:toad: :toad: :toad:

balletslippers
Informer
Informer

Post by balletslippers »

JenToneitDown wrote:
xyz wrote:im glad someone has said something since i have seen her put up a few new vids..i just cant be bothered to watch paint dry!! nice to know preggo is depriving her unborn from vitamins and minerals it needs bc she cant be bothered to eat vegetables..smh!
We assumed she was preggos due to some obvious hints she's dropped in a couple of her videos.
1) On her Target shopping list, she wrote down "Maternity shorts". Why would one need to buy maternity shorts if they're not TTC/preggos?
2) She gained a little bit of weight & looks a little swollen in the face. She also has a pouch of fat on her lower stomach.
3) In one of her Summer tag videos, she stated that she needs a tankini or something like that because there are "changes happening" to her stomach. (WTF?)
4) People left comments congratulating her on her pregnancy and she quickly deleted them. ;)
5) She's been subscribing/liking a crapton of mommy vloggers/channels.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ I wonder who was drinking that wine then lol

forever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by forever »

Chloe_Bean wrote:That pulled pork "salad" was DROWNING in ranch, I thought it was over soup or something at first. Why does she hate green veggies so much? I feel like she only eats romaine and peas :(

Her spinach is always going bad so obviously no one eats it, and we never did see what happened to that broccoli lol

I know! :lol:

How can spinach go so bad that she had to clean out the whole drawer? Doesn't she ever open the veggie drawer? Man, it doesn't matter if you have a grocery budget if you just throw out stuff because they went bad!

She didn't upload the "what's on the menu" videos for a couple of weeks after she bought the broccoli. I think she's been lurking around here! :busted:

Also, the 4th of July dinner looked so bad. The corn salad looked gross! She was so busy in the vlog (7-3-14) getting ready for the 4th of July dinner. I thought they were hosting a party.
NO! Just them. :rofl:

Man, their life looks SOOOOOOO borrrrinnnngggg. :zz: They never go out. They never get invited to a party or host a party! Katrina sits at home ALLLLLL day long. They don't have enough money to shop online like Jen. They're young and new to the area. They should be hosting parties and go out and have fun!

forever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by forever »

Chloe_Bean wrote:^ I wonder who was drinking that wine then lol
I've been told it's OK to drink a glass or two when pregnant now and then. Not every night, I guess...

photoshoppedbabyacne
Learner
Learner

Post by photoshoppedbabyacne »

balletslippers wrote:
JenToneitDown wrote:
We assumed she was preggos due to some obvious hints she's dropped in a couple of her videos.
1) On her Target shopping list, she wrote down "Maternity shorts". Why would one need to buy maternity shorts if they're not TTC/preggos?
2) She gained a little bit of weight & looks a little swollen in the face. She also has a pouch of fat on her lower stomach.
3) In one of her Summer tag videos, she stated that she needs a tankini or something like that because there are "changes happening" to her stomach. (WTF?)
4) People left comments congratulating her on her pregnancy and she quickly deleted them. ;)
and then there was the prenatals in her basket on the kitchen counter in a vlog.

JenToneitDown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JenToneitDown »

balletslippers wrote:
JenToneitDown wrote:
Thanks. I check this thread not that often, and I stopped watching her boring videos so I was wondering if I missed an announcement. I feel like she just wants people talking, but I feel like she doesn't want kids.
Jizzifer Ross ‏@OrganizedJen
My fuckin faves muthafucka!
:toad: :toad: :toad:

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

forever wrote:
Chloe_Bean wrote:^ I wonder who was drinking that wine then lol
I've been told it's OK to drink a glass or two when pregnant now and then. Not every night, I guess...
That's usually when you are further along in your pregnancy though, I'd assume she's still in the first trimester, unless she was lying in her videos where questions about kids came up.

Honorary Melissa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Honorary Melissa »

I don't know, I don't think she's pregnant (yet). I think she's trying some summer diet and thinks her salads are healthy. Like half her meals were salads, and she never ate that much salad before. But lately she's eating salads 24/7. She said that "changes in her stomach" comment and then said it's not what everyone thinks when everyone asked if she was pregnant.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Honorary Melissa wrote:I don't know, I don't think she's pregnant (yet). I think she's trying some summer diet and thinks her salads are healthy. Like half her meals were salads, and she never ate that much salad before. But lately she's eating salads 24/7. She said that "changes in her stomach" comment and then said it's not what everyone thinks when everyone asked if she was pregnant.
lol her salads are basically dressing and cheese with a lettuce leaf thrown in, not until youtube have I seen so many salads that consist of just lettuce and maybe tomato, but then are piled with cheese and croutons.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

Like I said previously the salads aren't that odd to me, but all that dressing? That one with the pork was just ridiculous. Also, a bit odd because I've never seen someone add pork and barbecue sauce and ranch to a salad. She has a bad definition of healthy that's for sure.

aakbeard13
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by aakbeard13 »

which video does she talk about changes in her stomach?

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ Which is why I question whether or not he's actually pregnant, if that's what she was trying to hint at why would she delete it when people guessed correctly? IDK we all know this girl cannot form a coherent thought for the life of her, I think maybe it was just a horribly worded sentence that she left in for attention. She probably is just getting fat.

Crumb Manager
Debater
Debater

Post by Crumb Manager »

If she's newly married, maybe she is just getting FAT! It happened to me, lmao! :oops:

forever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by forever »

fuzzylumpkins wrote:If she's newly married, maybe she is just getting FAT! It happened to me, lmao! :oops:
She just sits around and does nothing all day. She eats store bought cookies so no surprise if she's just getting fat... :(

BinsBinsBins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BinsBinsBins »

She's definitely going to keep people speculating. She likes the attention.

N00bb
Lurker
Lurker

Post by N00bb »

In one of her boring vlogs, she mentioned she was trying to decide if she wanted to focus her time and money on her business or her big YouTube career.

Looks like she made up her mind: http://orderlyarrangeit.com/

:roll:

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ considering she never had one client, probably for the best. I want to know what her husband and family think of he weird lies.

forever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by forever »

N00bb wrote:In one of her boring vlogs, she mentioned she was trying to decide if she wanted to focus her time and money on her business or her big YouTube career.

Looks like she made up her mind: http://orderlyarrangeit.com/

:roll:
haha! was that her "company" website? Geesh, such a joke :D

Her husband probably feels like he got duped by Katrina. IDK, maybe he knew all along that her company was phony.

Return to “Young NASA Housewife”