Loepsie

tamithomas
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Loepsie

Post by tamithomas »

I'm surprised there's no thread about her. She's purely awesome <3 She's one of the few that made the TMI tag durable and didn't seem forced.

Nin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Loepsie

Post by Nin »

I've been watching her for several years now, and it's been lovely to see how much she's really blossomed. I think she looks stunning at the moment, and I'm glad she's finally decided to just appreciate the great hair she has, instead of being set on growing it as long as she possibly can.
I am so disappointed though that she has just posted a Michael Todd video. At least she was honest about being sent the products unlike nearly every other youtuber that was sponsored by them. :?
I like her a lot though. I think she really does have some of the most cute and unique content around and I really appreciate her different interests that she shares with us viewers. :D

tamithomas
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tamithomas »

That's what I love about her, she's always very open when she's been sent something and I don't get that same lack of trust that I do with many other viewers as to where you have to wonder if the review is genuine or freebie product.

Her new camera and editing has really added quality to her channel as well.

tobyboc
Learner
Learner

Post by tobyboc »

Lucy is one of my favorite youtubers. She's very honest when she receives things and all around seems like an intelligent, genuine, sweet person. :love2:

shesaidohkay
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shesaidohkay »

I really do love her and her videos. She is varied enough with her interests to have something to appeal to everyone and never appears fake.

Neia13
Informer
Informer

Post by Neia13 »

This thread should not stop, she's amazing! I found her channel many times before, but never subscribed because I didn't like her voice. Found her again recently and somehow her voice doesn't bother me anymore! I love how she tries to keep it fresh, her cleaning series was a good attempt to avoid doing what everyone else is doing (decluttering videos) by making it more interesting and broad. She behaves like a young adult, not like those youtubers that desperately want to look like teenagers, and I love that about her.

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

I love her! I had seen a couple of her old videos(like the sock bun) and liked her well enough, but recently rediscovered her through her "makeup history" videos. I really love that idea and the "hair history" series she's doing. It's interesting and she actually does a lot of research and knows what she's talking about.

I also think she's so uniquely beautiful. And her accent is very cute.

contraire
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by contraire »

I haven't found a youtuber/blogger quite like Lucy that has such a unique blend of interests. Her hair tutorials are amazing (I ran out and got white ribbon to do her late Middle Ages tutorial lol), she does lots of research, and she's never annoying or condescending in the way that some gurus can be, especially about their products. Love her! :love2:

assthetic
Debater
Debater

Post by assthetic »

I love her! I think her Beauty Beacon videos are entertaining to watch. I also love her little videos about her lifestyle like her what I eat in a day.

blueyezbeauty94
Debater
Debater

Post by blueyezbeauty94 »

I really do think Lucy deserves so many more subscribers

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smartypants80 »

I LOVE her! Been subscribed since she was still in high school living with her parents!!!

Sophisnurse
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sophisnurse »

I love her! She’s so sweet and humble and seems very genuine. I love when channels are unique to the individual, that’s what makes them interesting! She doesn’t try to do generic content just for views.

Return to “Gurus With More Than 50,000 Subs”