Compared to her other friends I like Candass more than the Allys

hlokty10
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Akaydoll Part 10

Post by hlokty10 »

I cannot stop staring at this picture. I'm trying to pinpoint what exactly is making her look so ridiculous.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

angelaj0921 wrote:DO THAT NAE NAE
-She starts out "Hey vlog" (Can't figure out if I like that more or less than "Welcome back to the vlog.") Candace and Kayla are out shopping again at Forever 21.
-Candace shows some ugly hat and talk about how to adjust it with Kayla. Kayla then says they're window shopping and exploring new areas. (In forever 21?) Kayla then proclaims she had the best Boba of her life.
-She's in the dressing room trying things on, and once again proclaiming that she's just window shopping. A Drake song comes on while in the dressing room, and Kayla starts dancing around so awkwardly peace sign and all. (Lord, help me :? )
- Candace and Kayla talk to each other while in the dressing room, then come out to show what they tried on. Kayla proceeds to give Candace tips on how to style her shirt. :roll:
-They go to Urban Outfitters and Kayla shows that she did a little more than window shopping at Forever 21. She's trying on shoes and talking about how cool the home decor section is. She says if she had the money she would buy everything at Urban.
-They go to Five Guys. She goes on about how great it is, how good the fries are, she got a side of pickles.
-She's at Hayley, and Brandon's house with Candace. Kayla shows the mashed potatoes Brandon made and he talks about how he made them. Kayla starts talking about all the nutritional facts of cilantro and how much she likes cilantro.
-She says she's going to do a collective spring haul.
-Candace and Kayla are walking to Black Prez's house, Candace somehow got punched in the mouth, but they don't explain how.
-They arrive at Black Prez's house, and they watch a tutorial on how to do the "nae nae" as he demonstrates it. I don't know if this is awkward or funny. He then puts on his glasses and retainer and continues to do the "nae nae"
-Kayla is playing music at Black Prez's house and obnoxiously starts yelling "ay, ay, ay" She says they're vibing out. BP is twerking on the bed. She says she just revamped his tumblr account.
-She asks Candace and BP their highlight of the day. She then says she's going to take him grocery shopping. He says he's on a gallon water challenge. He explains that he drinks out his gallon jug all day and then drinks even more at the gym.
-They all went to Ralph, Kayla shows Candace making her pizza rolls, and Kayla shows her Cosmo magazine.
-She ends her vlog with a peace sign and promotes her beauty videos. SHe ends it Joey Graceffa style, but thankfully she didn't say Good Vibes.
you forgot that she abbreviated Forever 21 to just "Forever".

I can't with this girl.

waterfall01
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by waterfall01 »

hlokty10 wrote:I cannot stop staring at this picture. I'm trying to pinpoint what exactly is making her look so ridiculous.
it's her eyes i think ?

PanicStation
Informer
Informer

Post by PanicStation »

She kind of looks like a crazy lady in that pic... maybe I'm just not used to her wearing her hair like that.

cheesedanish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheesedanish »

Oooo snap bbgurl is workin that hairdo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lindsaylove
Learner
Learner

Post by lindsaylove »

She sounds like an infomercial in her foundation video. "Guys, this foundation won't make you look greasy, believe me, I use it myself."

KAYLA MAYS HERE.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

PanicStation wrote:She kind of looks like a crazy lady in that pic... maybe I'm just not used to her wearing her hair like that.
I think it's the combination of that hair with the glasses and the lip and the oversized grandma shirt. Makes her look like a crazy bag lady.....at first I thought they were all under-dressed for that event then I realized what the launch party was for.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

alphaB13 wrote:
angelaj0921 wrote:DO THAT NAE NAE
-She starts out "Hey vlog" (Can't figure out if I like that more or less than "Welcome back to the vlog.") Candace and Kayla are out shopping again at Forever 21.
-Candace shows some ugly hat and talk about how to adjust it with Kayla. Kayla then says they're window shopping and exploring new areas. (In forever 21?) Kayla then proclaims she had the best Boba of her life.
-She's in the dressing room trying things on, and once again proclaiming that she's just window shopping. A Drake song comes on while in the dressing room, and Kayla starts dancing around so awkwardly peace sign and all. (Lord, help me :? )
- Candace and Kayla talk to each other while in the dressing room, then come out to show what they tried on. Kayla proceeds to give Candace tips on how to style her shirt. :roll:
-They go to Urban Outfitters and Kayla shows that she did a little more than window shopping at Forever 21. She's trying on shoes and talking about how cool the home decor section is. She says if she had the money she would buy everything at Urban.
-They go to Five Guys. She goes on about how great it is, how good the fries are, she got a side of pickles.
-She's at Hayley, and Brandon's house with Candace. Kayla shows the mashed potatoes Brandon made and he talks about how he made them. Kayla starts talking about all the nutritional facts of cilantro and how much she likes cilantro.
-She says she's going to do a collective spring haul.
-Candace and Kayla are walking to Black Prez's house, Candace somehow got punched in the mouth, but they don't explain how.
-They arrive at Black Prez's house, and they watch a tutorial on how to do the "nae nae" as he demonstrates it. I don't know if this is awkward or funny. He then puts on his glasses and retainer and continues to do the "nae nae"
-Kayla is playing music at Black Prez's house and obnoxiously starts yelling "ay, ay, ay" She says they're vibing out. BP is twerking on the bed. She says she just revamped his tumblr account.
-She asks Candace and BP their highlight of the day. She then says she's going to take him grocery shopping. He says he's on a gallon water challenge. He explains that he drinks out his gallon jug all day and then drinks even more at the gym.
-They all went to Ralph, Kayla shows Candace making her pizza rolls, and Kayla shows her Cosmo magazine.
-She ends her vlog with a peace sign and promotes her beauty videos. SHe ends it Joey Graceffa style, but thankfully she didn't say Good Vibes.
you forgot that she abbreviated Forever 21 to just "Forever".

I can't with this girl.
I must have zoned out on that part. Lol

inareverie
Learner
Learner

Post by inareverie »

she's been saying "you guys" a lot lately, the way dulce candy says it.. which irks me.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

DON'T EAT GARLIC ON A DATE
-Beginning scene is her in her car with her camera focused on a truck next to her. There's a dog inside of it and she starts talking about how adorable the dog is and "Hey boo, hey boo, how you doin'" Then she starts her offical intro.
-She's vlogging and driving. She said she was in Culver city because she had a meeting at Big Frame. She stopeed to get tangerine juice. She got takeout at a place called Lunch.
-I guess she went to a drugstore or something she doesn't say, but she shows us the new foundation she just bought. (This is the same foundation that she reviewed earlier this week, and since this vlog is from last week I'm guessing she bought the foundation just to do a video on it.)
-She back home shows us her lunch and how excited she is to eat it.
In this next scene, I actually wanted to go through my computer and slap Kayla turtle in the face. Maybe it's PMS, lol but she actually made me physically mad for the first time
-She goes on yet another rant, about how she's not a beauty guru. :roll: :roll: :roll: Apparently, some people were posting on her instagram about her not calling herself a beauty guru, even though she only posts beauty related videos and she just joined Polished. Then, she becomes her usual condescending self saying She doesn't have the energy to address every single IG comment so she's addressing it on the vlog. "Yes, I'm still uploading beauty videos, but don't expect every video to be a beauty video. Does that make sense, I hope that makes sense and you guys can comprehend what I'm saying. I'm not explaining this anymore." :?
-Then she says she's going to take a 30 minute nap, then freshen up and leave her house to pick Candace up and go to Mallory's birthday party at Stinking Rose. She's in the car with some of the people going to that party and introduces them. For once, Kayla isn't driving.
-They go to a bar after eating then back to somebody's house. Then she goes to a place called Food Cafe with Candace.
-She says there was another big earthquake and she says she's not scared anymore. She ends the vlog talking about her chai latte that she ordered and then says goodnight.

This video was clearly filmed last week when she was supposedly taking a break from vlogs, yet she still obviously vlogged her days. I'm wondering if by taking a break she meant I'm too lazy to upload. :?
I also find it hilarious that she uploaded the vlog 3 hours ago and she barely has 100 views. Most Youtubers get to the 301 mark instantly

pony
Learner
Learner

Post by pony »

Somewhat misleading title again, sort of gives the idea that she managed to get a date/asked out.

Here's some ideas for her future misleading vlog titles:
MY BOY IS BACK
DOUBLE DATE
I SAID YES

punkkitty414
Learner
Learner

Post by punkkitty414 »

angelaj0921 wrote:DON'T EAT GARLIC ON A DATE
-Beginning scene is her in her car with her camera focused on a truck next to her. There's a dog inside of it and she starts talking about how adorable the dog is and "Hey boo, hey boo, how you doin'" Then she starts her offical intro.
-She's vlogging and driving. She said she was in Culver city because she had a meeting at Big Frame. She stopeed to get tangerine juice. She got takeout at a place called Lunch.
-I guess she went to a drugstore or something she doesn't say, but she shows us the new foundation she just bought. (This is the same foundation that she reviewed earlier this week, and since this vlog is from last week I'm guessing she bought the foundation just to do a video on it.)
-She back home shows us her lunch and how excited she is to eat it.
In this next scene, I actually wanted to go through my computer and slap Kayla turtle in the face. Maybe it's PMS, lol but she actually made me physically mad for the first time
-She goes on yet another rant, about how she's not a beauty guru. :roll: :roll: :roll: Apparently, some people were posting on her instagram about her not calling herself a beauty guru, even though she only posts beauty related videos and she just joined Polished. Then, she becomes her usual condescending self saying She doesn't have the energy to address every single IG comment so she's addressing it on the vlog. "Yes, I'm still uploading beauty videos, but don't expect every video to be a beauty video. Does that make sense, I hope that makes sense and you guys can comprehend what I'm saying. I'm not explaining this anymore." :?
-Then she says she's going to take a 30 minute nap, then freshen up and leave her house to pick Candace up and go to Mallory's birthday party at Stinking Rose. She's in the car with some of the people going to that party and introduces them. For once, Kayla isn't driving.
-They go to a bar after eating then back to somebody's house. Then she goes to a place called Food Cafe with Candace.
-She says there was another big earthquake and she says she's not scared anymore. She ends the vlog talking about her chai latte that she ordered and then says goodnight.

This video was clearly filmed last week when she was supposedly taking a break from vlogs, yet she still obviously vlogged her days. I'm wondering if by taking a break she meant I'm too lazy to upload. :?
I also find it hilarious that she uploaded the vlog 3 hours ago and she barely has 100 views. Most Youtubers get to the 301 mark instantly
Seriously, thank you. I live in SoCal and the earthquake happened on Friday night. So she filmed Saturday night and tried to pass it off like it was during the week??? I cannot stand this dumb bitch anymore. She wants us to "comprehend" that she can still do beauty videos and be a life style blogger but all of her beauty videos are sponsored. She is so money hungry and pathetic.

GoodVibes21
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GoodVibes21 »

[youtube][/youtube]

FAST FOWARD TO 9:03 IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE TURTLE LOOKING AWKWARD SNUGGLED ON THE COUCH WITH EDWIN LOL. I'm shocked she was even in louie's vlog

waterfall01
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by waterfall01 »

she's gonna delete that comment sooner or later
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

artsy323
Informer
Informer

Post by artsy323 »

Her face is so round in Louis vlog

GoodVibes21
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GoodVibes21 »

artsy323 wrote:Her face is so round in Louis vlog
because we're used to seeing her at a higher up angle when she vlogs , and it could be the hair. But kayla has definitely packed on some pounds.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

waterfall01 wrote:she's gonna delete that comment sooner or later
I hope she doesn't because a lot of people agree with that comment.

strawberryfizz0
Learner
Learner

Post by strawberryfizz0 »

* rants about how much she hates bottled water * ....* drinks tangerine juice from a water bottle *

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

strawberryfizz0 wrote:* rants about how much she hates bottled water * ....* drinks tangerine juice from a water bottle *
She's such a fucking idiot.

Return to “Kayla Lashae”