Crappybeautydiva1 General Thread Part6

GoodMorningFriends
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Crappybeautydiva1 General Thread Part6

Post by GoodMorningFriends »

breakfast-princess wrote:These must be new neighbors. Is Maria trying to act saintly because her kids were taken away from her? Trying to make up for that?
I doubt it's even a blip on her radar.

What do we call this?

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

Princess LushBomb wrote:I have to check out this kimtoxxxic. Lol and I love that movie, mask! Pretty much any 80s flick.

Lol. It's hardly ever on tv but I was flipping thru the channels yesterday & lo & behold there it was...So I did us a solid & looked up future listings. It's on quite a bit...Ya welcome.

Here:

http://www.movieplex.com/titles/mask/1076

and here:

Rtc_Frtc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rtc_Frtc »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sippin'
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sippin' »

Hello,we are getting ready to head over again to Albertsons to do.some more damge..will post later what we got..we are thinking about starting a youtube channel just for couponing

... you've been doing it for what a week and you already think of yourself as an extreme couponer? Really doubt either of them is smart enough to do all the math and planning that goes into it. Why must all these youtubes jump headfirst into a new interest? It's like Jen and her damn knitting.
ARE YOU you you were A YEAR AGO?

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

Spot on, sippin'!

These people are truly insane. She pisses me off, if she put 1/10th of the same energy into her kids...

She's done this before, she's immediately obsessed with any new project. WTF...

Rtc_Frtc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rtc_Frtc »

Yep, just like HousewifeOrganized Jen with her jewelry-making/beads, her knitting, and everything else she started......this new venture for Maria and her H is not going to last long much like her crapbooking, card-making, and even her rubberband bracelets have fallen down a few notches on the totem pole.

I admit, I'm cheap.....errrrr.....thrifty :) and if I'm browsing my Mom's Sunday newspaper and happen to see a few good coupons for something me or/and my family already use, I clip it. I probably use 4 - 10 coupons on a big shopping day. I just don't have the time, or maybe I'm just not organized enough to put all the work into couponing......and in order to get the best results, it IS a lot of work.

IF I've been wanting to try a new mascara or new foundation, no way am I going to pay full price.....I don't care that it IS drugstore. I wait until I see a coupon for it or daughter lets me in on an upcoming BOGO and I'll wait for that to start.

I HAVE been known to go a bit crazy at our version of Dollar Store. Who the hell walks out of the dollar store spending $42? Me, that's who! :) When it comes to birthday party supplies for my great-nephew, I kinda went a bit wild with the Jake and the Neverland Pirates spending. :)

We all know Maria is lazy. She can't even make her own vanity area, shit.........her own home presentable when filming YT vids.
There's no way she's going to keep up with all the work and organization that is involved with True couponing.

GoodMorningFriends
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GoodMorningFriends »

^^I have spent that much at the dollar store too, but it is always holiday decorations or organizational stuff. Not just buying something to buy something. Oh, and I only go about twice a year lol.

What do we call this?

SassyGal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SassyGal »

GoodMorningFriends wrote:^^I have spent that much at the dollar store too, but it is always holiday decorations or organizational stuff. Not just buying something to buy something. Oh, and I only go about twice a year lol.
I shop at the dollar stores just like you do too. Except I have a relative that only wants Dollar Tree gift bags for Christmas. What I mean is, a big bag filled with all different household type items from Dollar Tree. $30 goes a long way in those stores.
Stealin' makeup through chunky chicken wrist swatches.....Craftybeautydiva1

tubhouse
Informer
Informer

Post by tubhouse »

I'm always amazed when I load up my basket at the dollar store and walk out after paying less than $20. But $20, hell even $10, is too much for Maria to be spending frivolously. She is going to be poor for the rest of her life and it's kind of sad.

McShorty
Learner
Learner

Post by McShorty »

I find the meat more baffling than the Dollar Tree spends, actually. I mean, I don't know how much of that salty, preseasoned crap in the cart actually fits Cary's diet, but of course she doesn't care about something silly like keeping her husband alive longer. And that's not exactly gift-quality stuff, either. If I were knocking at the neighbor's door randomly handing them meat, I like to think it would be, you know, a decent cut. Maybe not prime rib, but something I wouldn't feel weird serving them. Then again, never mind, Mariar and quality of food... Part of me wonders if she needs to ingratiate herself with these particular neighbors because she dinged their car in the parking lot, and she's trying to convince them not to press an insurance claim or something. So here! Have some random-ass preseasoned meat to make up for the paint scrape! That seems no more or less illogical than anything she does.

As for couponing, we know the exact second that it will fly out the window and the cute new IG will be abandoned: when Cary gets better at it than Mariar ever could be. Two weeks?
Please report MissGlamorrazi's plastic surgery video to protect young girls from manipulation.

mylittlekitty
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mylittlekitty »

Hello all, I usually lurk between this and the Kailyn form, I just had to put my two cents in since I can't hold I in anymore . If I had someone who I barely knew knock on my door to hand me free food all the red flags would pop up in my mind. I find it hard to believe that she is going to give it away for "free" , exspecialy the type of person she is and her financial situation. For some reason I highly doubt she is even going to go through with it and keep it for herself, but is just saying it to earn brownie points among her so called friends and her subscribers. Or her and her husband are probably a) going to try to sale them the meat or b) had them contribute some money into it if they do give them the meat. I just can't picture her and her husband skipping up to the door, knock on it , neighbors open the door to see a creepy wide eyed smiling back woods faux stepford family with a dirtied up box that will be "decorated" with patches of scrapbook paper, with meat and fungied up half used make-up and body care products that would make hasmat run for the hills. I am also baffled how much she spends at the dollar store, given like of other people I shop their too for some things to save like house cleaners and so on , but she spends so damn much.....
Also is it a bad thing she kind of looks like Lon Chaney when he plays in phantom of the opera? I feel like a complete donkey for thinking that when ever I see a picture of her.

sippin'
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sippin' »

Part of a couponing haul I am about to uploadbon our channel..link is in the info .. We got some AWESOME deals...I think we are #addtictedtocuponing #couponcommunity #couponer

Does anyone have a working link to their new channel? The one on her profile doesn't work.
ARE YOU you you were A YEAR AGO?

Rtc_Frtc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rtc_Frtc »

All I found was this:

JayEffex
Learner
Learner

Post by JayEffex »

sippin' wrote:Image
Part of a couponing haul I am about to uploadbon our channel..link is in the info .. We got some AWESOME deals...I think we are #addtictedtocuponing #couponcommunity #couponer

Does anyone have a working link to their new channel? The one on her profile doesn't work.
Hey y'all, in this video we show you how to spend $18 on stuff you don't need to save $3.50!

Don't those extreme couponers end up getting $1600 in groceries for $50 or something crazy?

tubhouse
Informer
Informer

Post by tubhouse »

Extreme coupons save extreme amounts of money by buying a bajillion items. And from what I understand, the shows are somewhat staged in that the stores purposely go against policy and allow unlimited coupons, duplicates, etc. because it's a tv show. Most grocery stores have set limits on coupons so the rules are bent a little for the extreme couponers.

breakfast-princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by breakfast-princess »

Unless you go to the gym, or are going to college, is there a real need to buy 2 deodorants at once Maria?

That link was just an ad for group chatting.
Have you been sleeping, Dale? You got kind of that county fair smell.

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yestheyrereal »

Derp has completely ditched her schedule, blown off the giveaway, and keeps talking about uploading but never foes Then she links to a channel that doesn't exist. GET IT TOGETHER DERP!

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

I think we are #addtictedtocuponing

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

breakfast-princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by breakfast-princess »

yestheyrereal wrote:Derp has completely ditched her schedule, blown off the giveaway, and keeps talking about uploading but never foes Then she links to a channel that doesn't exist. GET IT TOGETHER DERP!
You know she has a brain the size of a bean!
Have you been sleeping, Dale? You got kind of that county fair smell.

SassyGal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SassyGal »

I left a tactful, truthful FU on her last video after another poster had inquired about the giveaway that was advertised if she hit 400 subbies. I have not tried posting again to see if she blocked me. There really is something seriously wrong with Maria. She is unstable in the head. Not a dignosis but an observation.
Stealin' makeup through chunky chicken wrist swatches.....Craftybeautydiva1

Return to “craftybeautydiva1”