Laurenbeautyy Part 2

m1988
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laurenbeautyy Part 2

Post by m1988 »

Emma92_xo wrote:Wow I'm new here and just been going through the last couple of pages and you guys seemed to have mentioned everything I don't like about her. I've subscribed to her for a while, then I watched a couple of her videos and found her soooooo fake I couldn't stand it. Her laugh omg, can it get anymore insecure and fake? Anyhow, when I finally ended my subscription and saw how many subscribers she has I was like "what the hell? How???" I mean seriously, I just don't get what the appeal of that girl is. Sure, she's quite good looking (if she doesn't overdo it with her make-up) but other than that?!
I honestly think that she has so many subscribers because of her looks alone. She's quite good at applying makeup but nothing that sets her apart from all the other girls on youtube that are good at makeup. Her videos are nothing special at all. She used to be a sweet girl and not completely full of herself in her really old videos but now I don't see the appeal whatsoever.

Opheliac
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Opheliac »

lisa292 wrote:did anyone get a screenshot of her post? its gone now
senpai wrote:Yeah could someone please post a screenshot? I've heard great things about Laser Clinics and their laser hair removal services, so she was probably just trying to make a big deal over one bad appointment :roll:
I usually just lurk but here is my belated gift to you~ <3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sadfuq
Learner
Learner

Post by sadfuq »

Opheliac wrote:
senpai wrote:Yeah could someone please post a screenshot? I've heard great things about Laser Clinics and their laser hair removal services, so she was probably just trying to make a big deal over one bad appointment :roll:

I want to kiss the ground you walk on, thank you!!

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

yikes what a terrible look in the new year's eve tutorial. she looks like a 13 year old who just discovered makeup and smeared black all over her eyes and then put concealer on her lips

orilla

Post by orilla »

Agreed, way too much black on the eyes. I had to laugh at the start of the video when she said "since it's new years eve I'm not going to try anything new and just stick with what I know".

Also I don't think she drew breath once throughout the whole video.

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

No Lauren ... No. I know who you are but I bet if I saw you in the street I wouldn't recognise you. Sit down. You are NOTHING. Those girls may not have been the greatest customer service people but I doubt they were doing it because they didn't like your videos. How does one even jump to that damn conclusion?
Oh wait, seeing the newest video I would too. You do the exat same, shit looks.

colddust-girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by colddust-girl »

How on earth is anything in this look flattering? :scratch:

She looks like a real housewife... and that is not a compliment

bluejay
Learner
Learner

Post by bluejay »

lol I have no words for that look. What's annoying is if there's a lot of negative feedback, next time anyone cimplains about all her boring looks being the same (nude lip, bronzer in the crease, etc) she'll point to this as how she tried something new and all she got was "hate" so she'll stick with the same crap

Waldorfdarling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Waldorfdarling »

I came here to comment on her NYE makeup look but you guys have said it all. This is so unflattering and tacky! No one looks good in that kind of makeup, this is a serious case of raccoon eyes. I feel sorry for the young girls who look up to her and are gonna wear this makeup look because she recommended it.

Don't know why I even watch this girl anymore. Major thumbs down.
XOXO

seriously+++
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by seriously+++ »

Somehow I get the feeling that all of her subscribers are bought... how can someone gain so many subscribers day by day without even uploading quality content and getting only about 400 k views on new videos? If she had more real subscribers, they would watch her new videos religiously wouldn't they?

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

colddust-girl wrote:How on earth is anything in this look flattering? :scratch:

She looks like a real housewife... and that is not a compliment
She's really bad at blending, and that tone of nude lipstick didn't match the tone of the red eyeshadow she used over the black.

paranoiaa
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by paranoiaa »

she reminded me of taylor momsen in that makeup look... and that's not a compliment

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

Opheliac wrote:

This is the best Christmas gift I've ever gotten :D :D :D

She really thinks that she's the bomb dot com as her friend Karissa would say (btw I hate that saying)! Wake up Lauren, life isn't high school and not everyone is here to try to get you -.- You're sooo irrelevant it hurts doesn't it

CoastinOnADream
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CoastinOnADream »

Panda eyes. Lol. She sucks

Chihuahualover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chihuahualover »

In the panda eyes tutorial, she looks a little pissed off at times.
.......eggghhhhhh.....

sarah-xo
Debater
Debater

Post by sarah-xo »

I just clicked on a video by Danielle Mansutti on YouTube, so many people commenting saying she reminds them of Lauren..

PassionfruitParfait
Debater
Debater

Post by PassionfruitParfait »

Out of all the products in her collection, panda eyes is what she can come up with? Her instagram post of the Make Up Store eyeshadows alone could have made for a more interesting look, even if they are mostly neutrals. I would have been even happy to see her whip out Loreal Infallible in Amber Rush again over whatever that was on her eyes. Honestly, does she even edit her videos herself? How can she possibly sit back and watch it and think "yep, this is good, I'll just upload this." The only time I think that kind of make up is acceptable is for some sort of stage or theatrical make up, other than that the double black eye isn't cute. It's very 2008 scene girl IMO.

rubyred123
Learner
Learner

Post by rubyred123 »

that was so painful to watch, and the way she laughed during it made me feel uncomfortable. I read through the comments and it looks like more and more people are loosing interest in her.

I think she is good at applying makeup on herself but overall she is not that talented or creative. There are more deserving people out there, Danielle Mansutti being one.

one2three
Learner
Learner

Post by one2three »

Of course Acacia would like this look

indigoCBxo
Debater
Debater

Post by indigoCBxo »

i have watched lauren for so long, but I wished she still had the love for what she used to do as she did before. because when she lost interest i lost interest too x(

Return to “Lauren Curtis”