Laurenbeautyy Part 2

indigoCBxo
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laurenbeautyy Part 2

Post by indigoCBxo »

also i have to mention, her first makeup collection i loved but her second was like an episode of hoarders. seriously no one needs like 15 bronzers

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

indigoCBxo wrote:also i have to mention, her first makeup collection i loved but her second was like an episode of hoarders. seriously no one needs like 15 bronzers
Ive been watching youtube beauty videos basically since the beginning and these "gurus" are not normal beauty fans they hoard, they collect, they compare products. So for the regular person of course 15 bronzers is a lot, but for these people it just comes with the territory.

seriously+++
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by seriously+++ »

So what's up with this Adonis-guy she watches while wearing her pajamas? Ehh :? :roll: :rofl:

bellhearts
Debater
Debater

Post by bellhearts »

seriously+++ wrote:So what's up with this Adonis-guy she watches while wearing her pajamas? Ehh :? :roll: :rofl:

Gonna say it - shes screwing him.
The picture pretty much speaks for itself.
Forgive me if maybe I'm a bit too advanced for a female, but oiling a table (which is what it looks like he's doing) it's so basic its almost pathetic of her to have hired a tradesperson to do it (especially when she runs to mummy for the "handyman" jobs) so I'd be confident in saying she definitely knows him and that picture is a very obviously pathetic dig at someone in her life. Possibly an attempt to make another guy she was seeing jealous.

Chihuahualover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chihuahualover »

She posted two photos of some dude...with captions that look like a 15 year old girl trying to make an ex jealous. Nice Lauren.
.......eggghhhhhh.....

Chihuahualover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chihuahualover »

BTW, this three is nearly onto its 3rd part...if its named some sort of variant, how about LaurenBoringgg? She IS boring...
.......eggghhhhhh.....

danafruit
Learner
Learner

Post by danafruit »

bellhearts wrote:
seriously+++ wrote:So what's up with this Adonis-guy she watches while wearing her pajamas? Ehh :? :roll: :rofl:

Gonna say it - shes screwing him.
The picture pretty much speaks for itself.
Forgive me if maybe I'm a bit too advanced for a female, but oiling a table (which is what it looks like he's doing) it's so basic its almost pathetic of her to have hired a tradesperson to do it (especially when she runs to mummy for the "handyman" jobs) so I'd be confident in saying she definitely knows him and that picture is a very obviously pathetic dig at someone in her life. Possibly an attempt to make another guy she was seeing jealous.
I don't mind her posting those. It's probably the most interesting thing Lauren has posted on her social media/channel in months.

reallymich
Learner
Learner

Post by reallymich »

Fix it jesus.

nmw95
Informer
Informer

Post by nmw95 »

So embarrassing her flaunting this man on her Instagram... Hasn't she learnt her lesson from the previous guy?

Aqus
Debater
Debater

Post by Aqus »

My god is this woman a piece of work.

Yes, she’s very blessed with a genetic-lottery-win type of face. And yes, she applies makeup on herself very well. But as a ‘makeup artist’, I have yet to see her portfolio of actually using makeup to create looks on anyone else that does not have a perfect blank canvas of a face to start with. I mean she might be complaining about ‘breakouts’ or white lashes, but Jesus Christ, two words: concealer and mascara and all your problems are solved.

I also agree with the fact that her idea of ‘bullying’ is simply not having her ass kissed. In her earliest videos she gives off repulsive bitchy vibes, I’m not surprised nobody would want to hang out with her.

She also has a problem with money- and not only wasting it on makeup (Yes, WASTING it. Have you seen how many mistakes she makes when shopping? A third of her haul is items that she got in wrong colour or she doesn’t like or it was an opened tester or what killed me most was when she said ‘I kind of bought it without really knowing what it was’). There’s simply no excuse of her showing off like that. Doing a haul video has always been borderline show-off activity but other gurus at least make it interesting and let viewers see the products or give first impressions but there’s absolutely no fucking excuse for her to be uploading footage of her fuck-ups like buying things with not knowing what they are and pretty much throwing them out or getting them in wrong colour, that’s just rubbing it into peoples’ face and making herself look like an idiot while doing so.

Also, I know those alcoholic rumours might be exaggerated (if you abuse alcohol, it will SHOW on your face. Cue Lindsay Lohan) but in one of her old videos you could see she had more bottles in her room than brain cells. Surprising no one.

I still watch her videos simply because she is undeniably stunning to look at and I do love her dress sense most of the time but lord bless YouTube for the downvote button.

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justanopinion »

She is showing him off like a shiny new toy, oh my god. I cannot wait to see how this one ends. *Black space plays in the back ground with Lauren stalking him and sneaking into his house when he's not home*

Auswonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Auswonder »

She's got the skin texture and tone of a typical Australian woman aged around fourty or so. The harsh climate really does give most Australian women a particular look but if I had that now in my early twenties like Lauren does, I'd be mortified.

I wonder how stimulating she is to be around. She is very boring on camera. I have a feeling she's broodingly pensive but only about herself and her image.

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

I love how hard she is showing off this new guy. It's laughable and so transparent.
We all know she is showing off either to an ex or so everyone can drool over someone who will be her arm candy for... hm. 2 months I give it.
Didn't she say she wouldn't do this again? Oops, guess the appeal of bragging is too much for her to handle. How does she even get these guys anyway? Without makeup she looks awful. And I'm not princess either but I put more stock in my skincare than makeup and I live in Australia (Brisbane) too.

colddust-girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by colddust-girl »

Chihuahualover wrote:She posted two photos of some dude...with captions that look like a 15 year old girl trying to make an ex jealous. Nice Lauren.
She's so cringeworthy

Genbear
Learner
Learner

Post by Genbear »

New year, same Lauren. What a lazy bitch. Sorry guys it looks like she isn't planning on putting any more effort in this year. 11 days since a video - that's a good start to the new year! What a fucking disappointment this girl is. And no update to her fans.

This girl is such a disaster. And I have no words for her showing off her shiny new toy/bank card disguised as a man. They've been dating what, a maximum of a month, and he's got her a trip to Thailand and a YSL bracelet? She's so shallow, she's 100% with him for his money (and probably his body). But luckily he'll have to wake up next to her soon, and he'll see her without makeup and ruuuuuuun! ...and then we'll get another few months of no uploads because she's "heartbroken" and "depressed" from her 5 day romance. Ugh.

Auswonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Auswonder »

She is shallow its so boring. No one cares Lauren. Australians see through your act there's no higher class here so she should really stop acting like she belongs to it and looking down her huge pointy nose at the mere mortals I.e her fans who she doesn't give two shits about. Polished turd syndrome lol

Chihuahualover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chihuahualover »

Auswonder wrote:She is shallow its so boring. No one cares Lauren. Australians see through your act there's no higher class here so she should really stop acting like she belongs to it and looking down her huge pointy nose at the mere mortals I.e her fans who she doesn't give two shits about. Polished turd syndrome lol

POLISHED TURD SYNDROME!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
.......eggghhhhhh.....

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

[instagram][/instagram]

her skin in that photo! :o yikes. looks so much older than she is

esslyt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by esslyt »

Her new bae has rose ankle tattoo.

English is my second language, sorry for any misunderstandings.

lisa292
Talker
Talker

Post by lisa292 »

The first photo was taken when she first started her channel, the second is a recent one. I know peoples faces can change over time but not that drastically. I think shes been photo shopping her nose.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Lauren Curtis”