Laurenbeautyy Part 2

Auswonder
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laurenbeautyy Part 2

Post by Auswonder »

Advising young women to apply an old dried out mascara probably -full of bacteria- to their lashes before sleeping in it for 8 hours. And don't forget to apply concealer to your inflamed pimples to block the pore been more! Nice Lauren, sound hygienic advice there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

She's realllly running out of ideas for videos

rubyred123
Learner
Learner

Post by rubyred123 »

WOW I am the same age as Lauren and the only time I felt the need to wear makeup when spending the night with a guy was when I was a little insecure 17 yo who just got into my first relationship. But I guess it must be terrifying for her since these guys get to know her with a face full of makeup and then she has to show them what she looks like without the nose contour or overdrawn lips. It's obvious she is very self-conscious without makeup on, how else would the idea for the video even come into that empty brain of hers.. keep inspiring young girls Lauren! <3

her skin does look a little better though

badatmakeup

Post by badatmakeup »

I think her little intro/disclaimer is bullshit. You can't just put a disclaimer on something and just expect it to be okay. "Its fine i put a disclaimerrr explaining why this video shouldn't get hate omfgz!!!!!" Like I know she explains 'your man should love you the way you are' but whats the point if you don't love yourself? At least when Trisha Paytas did a christmas haul in the beginning she was like "so many youtubers put disclaimers on these types of videos but we all know we just wanna brag, and that's what I'm gonna do, brag" and i just love that honesty. I wish lauren was like "look I feel really insecure without make up so this is how I cope when I feel insecure in front of males."

I used to think Lauren was very stuck up but now I know, she's just a very insecure person.

badatmakeup

Post by badatmakeup »

The part where she's taking off her lip liner and is like "this isn't really a sore spot for me because i don't overdraw my lips that much..." she should have said "this isn't really a sore spot for because I have fillers in my lips"

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

I can't believe she put this shit on.

What the hell is that?

And morons commenting how she always helps people and it is so useful?!
God, she's worse than Makeupgeek who's had 239 operations and fillers and still sings the same song about accepting yourselves. :roll:

Aqus
Debater
Debater

Post by Aqus »

How about alternative piece of advice to young women: don't spend the night with someone around whom you don't feel comfortable without makeup on.

somebody
Debater
Debater

Post by somebody »

Unsubscribed. She is so boring and annoying, I can't take it anymore. All those weird noises and laughs she makes :?
And she looks like she doesn't want to be there talking to subscribers.
The fake tan is way too much, she looks like a trashy oompa loompa and it's not flattering at all, neither is her hair colour :(

colddust-girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by colddust-girl »

Look at the type of content she's creating, guys.

This is honestly the type of trash she thinks is such a great idea to put on YT? I can't even believe it was 15 minutes long, I stopped watching about halfway through.. so much secondhand embarrassment from watching that. I hope she looks back and is disturbed by the quality of her videos, and how truly insolent she has become.

Waldorfdarling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Waldorfdarling »

I agree with you guys so much. The disclaimer thing was crap. Still the point of the video was that a girl should hide her real, raw face from a guy for fear of being rejected. But even if we get past this, I can't even believe that a freaking BEAUTY guru advises young gullible girls who follow her like sheep to sleep with mascara on. That is the worst beauty advice that's ever been given. If there is ONE skincare rule out there that all women absolutely must follow is that you should take your makeup off properly and cleanse well before you go to sleep. No ifs, ands or buts. It's as simple as that. And you advise a young girl who knows nothing about that stuff to damage her young, fresh skin just for the sake of looking good in front of a guy? Yeah I'm sure she'll look lovely in the morning with that shit smudged all over her face.
I'm pretty sure if you asked any (decent) guy out there how he would prefer his girl, he would say he'd rather have an au naturel version rather than some dirty druggie look.

And the most important, like you said, if you're gonna sleep with someone makeup should be irrelevant. I mean, if the boy is in love with you, he is no matter what you put on your face and that's the kind of person you should be with.

Major major eyeroll at Lauren. I'd rather have a half-assed makeup tutorial over this any day. This is just wrong.
XOXO

nmw95
Informer
Informer

Post by nmw95 »

poulet wrote:I can't believe she put this shit on.

What the hell is that?

And morons commenting how she always helps people and it is so useful?!
God, she's worse than Makeupgeek who's had 239 operations and fillers and still sings the same song about accepting yourselves. :roll:
Oh my gosh, I remember her! I only realised once she started speaking though! She looks SO different!

Auswonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Auswonder »

Can definitely see Lauren going down the surgery face route. Her face already looks aged and puffy and dull. At 22 my skin is fresh and young. I have a good regimen but I'm not a health freak or anything I don't know what the hell she's doing to her skin for it to look so haggard

patronads
Lurker
Lurker

Post by patronads »

What's really disturbing is that she asked for opinions on that trash video in the previous one, didn't she get the hint that it's going to be incredibly damaging to young viewers?

rubyred123
Learner
Learner

Post by rubyred123 »

dear f*cking god. I commented saying her video was BS and the minions are at full force.... I just can't anymore, they use the same old "don't like don't watch" and "how can you be so inconsiderate of peoples insecurities" sorry I don't encourage you children to wear makeup to bed. Have fun with the acne brought on from following an talent-less morons advice :FU:

Auswonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Auswonder »

Shanxo's beauty group strikes again

Return to “Lauren Curtis”