Tess Christine

hereforthe_tea25
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tess Christine

Post by hereforthe_tea25 »

The new girl that Carrie has befriended, Liz, is definitely not her girlfriend or new boo. I checked her insta and she has never posted carrie. I think they are just friends.

SmugSmile24
Learner
Learner

Post by SmugSmile24 »

half_pint wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:42 am
Her friends are trash. Julia was posting DMs from people telling her they were gonna vote for Trump shaming them and telling them they're wrong without at the very least backing up her claims. I'm Canadian, American politics don't matter to me much and I understand Trump is an idiot but I hate when uninformed people think they're doing something by shaming other's political beliefs.
I can't stand Julia, but you should be shamed for voting for Trump. He's directly impeded on basic human rights for the past four years and is responsible for over 200,000 deaths 🤢🤮

hereforthe_tea25
Learner
Learner

I am curious to see what Tess's new youtube upload is going to be. She's been slacking on the uploads and the content has been super dry!

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

SmugSmile24 wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:56 am
half_pint wrote:
Her friends are trash. Julia was posting DMs from people telling her they were gonna vote for Trump shaming them and telling them they're wrong without at the very least backing up her claims. I'm Canadian, American politics don't matter to me much and I understand Trump is an idiot but I hate when uninformed people think they're doing something by shaming other's political beliefs.
I can't stand Julia, but you should be shamed for voting for Trump. He's directly impeded on basic human rights for the past four years and is responsible for over 200,000 deaths 🤢🤮
You shouldn't be shamed by someone who has no idea what they're talking about and is a full blown hypocrite though. You can't shame people for not following COVID guidelines telling them that they should stop listen to Trump when she herself isn't following COVID guidelines.... being a hypocrite is one of the worst things you can be and Julia should be shamed for being all around awful, she doesn't get the moral high ground just because she hates Trump. She is also a really fucking shitty human.

SmugSmile24
Learner
Learner

Post by SmugSmile24 »

half_pint wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:38 am
SmugSmile24 wrote:
half_pint wrote:
You shouldn't be shamed by someone who has no idea what they're talking about and is a full blown hypocrite though. You can't shame people for not following COVID guidelines telling them that they should stop listen to Trump when she herself isn't following COVID guidelines.... being a hypocrite is one of the worst things you can be and Julia should be shamed for being all around awful, she doesn't get the moral high ground just because she hates Trump. She is also a really fucking shitty human.
I don't disagree that she's a hypocrite, there's a lot to be said for people who don't think the rules apply to them. That's a big part of why the US will never get this under control. However, you do get moral high ground for going against Trump because he is the antithesis of all that is moral. Unless your rights and the rights of your loved ones are at very real risk right now, I wouldn't speak on American politics at the moment.

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

SmugSmile24 wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:05 am
half_pint wrote:
SmugSmile24 wrote:
half_pint wrote:
I don't disagree that she's a hypocrite, there's a lot to be said for people who don't think the rules apply to them. That's a big part of why the US will never get this under control. However, you do get moral high ground for going against Trump because he is the antithesis of all that is moral. Unless your rights and the rights of your loved ones are at very real risk right now, I wouldn't speak on American politics at the moment.
I respectfully disagree. Trump may be a shitty person but so is Julia, she isn't a good person because she hates Trump. I'm not talking about American politics I'm talking specifically about Julia and how she doesn't get a pass for all the awful things she does because she dislikes a certain politician, my opinion remains the same no matter what country we're talking about. Julia doesn't get a pass for traveling during lockdown and taking all her friends to her parents house, for flying around between New York and LA without a need to and jumping around from social circle to social circle just because of the party she chooses to support, she's just as shitty as the people doing that who vote for Trump. She is no different.

Same goes for Tess and the rest of them, they can share every post about BLM they want, pretend they're following guidelines by posting selfies wearing masks and talk about how much they hate Trump all they want, they are still all a bunch of assholes who have NOT taken COVID seriously at all and everything they do is for show.

SmugSmile24
Learner
Learner

Post by SmugSmile24 »

half_pint wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:21 am
SmugSmile24 wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:05 am
half_pint wrote:
SmugSmile24 wrote:
half_pint wrote:
I respectfully disagree. Trump may be a shitty person but so is Julia, she isn't a good person because she hates Trump. I'm not talking about American politics I'm talking specifically about Julia and how she doesn't get a pass for all the awful things she does because she dislikes a certain politician, my opinion remains the same no matter what country we're talking about. Julia doesn't get a pass for traveling during lockdown and taking all her friends to her parents house, for flying around between New York and LA without a need to and jumping around from social circle to social circle just because of the party she chooses to support, she's just as shitty as the people doing that who vote for Trump. She is no different.

Same goes for Tess and the rest of them, they can share every post about BLM they want, pretend they're following guidelines by posting selfies wearing masks and talk about how much they hate Trump all they want, they are still all a bunch of assholes who have NOT taken COVID seriously at all and everything they do is for show.
I see what you're saying and I totally agree. I've been saying it from the get-go - as soon as things got really bad in New York and everyone was told to quarantine, they all went up to the Catskills for a vacation. To make it even worse, Tess posted old pictures from at home to pretend they weren't there. Then Julia and Kara went down to Florida, with Louis joining them soon after. Then they were all back spreading their Florida coronavirus in New York as soon as things started to get better. Then they were in the Hamptons, including Julia's family bringing THEIR Florida Covid with them. Then they were up in the Catskills again. Now they're out in LA. They haven't given one sh*t about being safe during this pandemic, with Julia and Kara being the worst.

Even Josh was down in the freaking Caribbean during worldwide pandemic.

It's no different than them posting about BLM for a few weeks, while they're actively working to displace Black people from historically Black neighborhoods in Brooklyn. They're helping to close Black businesses and gentrify the city.

They're the worst. But there are enough people out there who are so bored and miserable with their own lives that they'll continue to fund and fawn all over these idiots.

hereforthe_tea25
Learner
Learner

This will be interesting to see if they're all going to be getting together to celebrate halloween.

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KittyStar »

Nataliya wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:29 pm
Hey y'all! Long time lurker, first-time poster. I have to say, I'm so close to unsubbing from Tess. 4/5 of her last videos were about her clothing line and while a part of me loves that she's branching out, it's starting to feel like she's shoving the brand down our throats. I subbed because of her vlogs/apartment stuff. I didn't sub to be bombarded by weekly ads about a brand that's essentially knock-off Aritizia with fewer sizes.
Same. Her clothing line is nothing special. I mean, it’s cute but you literally can find similar (and cheaper) stuff anywhere. A leather skirt for fall? Groundbreaking. But it goes with Tess’ style in general. Cute but so basic. Quarantine made me realize how uninspired Tess’ content really is. All she really had was the advantage of traveling and posing in front of foreign, dreamy places and Airbnbs. Remove all that and she has little to no charisma and really struggles with speaking to the camera. She has a pretty, basic package but lacks real substance.

Babe_Vogue
Talker
Talker

Post by Babe_Vogue »

^ Totally agree, she's super vanilla. Did Julia get lip fillers?

hereforthe_tea25
Learner
Learner

Babe_Vogue wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:11 am
^ Totally agree, she's super vanilla. Did Julia get lip fillers?
Tess has proven herself very boring, and that there isn't much to her. I was thinking the same thing about Julia, I saw her story this morning and her lips are looker more plump and larger than before. I think she totally got fillers.

SmugSmile24
Learner
Learner

Post by SmugSmile24 »

KittyStar* wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:55 pm
Nataliya wrote:
Hey y'all! Long time lurker, first-time poster. I have to say, I'm so close to unsubbing from Tess. 4/5 of her last videos were about her clothing line and while a part of me loves that she's branching out, it's starting to feel like she's shoving the brand down our throats. I subbed because of her vlogs/apartment stuff. I didn't sub to be bombarded by weekly ads about a brand that's essentially knock-off Aritizia with fewer sizes.
Same. Her clothing line is nothing special. I mean, it’s cute but you literally can find similar (and cheaper) stuff anywhere. A leather skirt for fall? Groundbreaking. But it goes with Tess’ style in general. Cute but so basic. Quarantine made me realize how uninspired Tess’ content really is. All she really had was the advantage of traveling and posing in front of foreign, dreamy places and Airbnbs. Remove all that and she has little to no charisma and really struggles with speaking to the camera. She has a pretty, basic package but lacks real substance.
"Um, um, um" - An entire Tess video. She's so boring.
Last edited by SmugSmile24 on Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SmugSmile24
Learner
Learner

Post by SmugSmile24 »

SmugSmile24 wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:07 pm
KittyStar* wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:55 pm
Nataliya wrote:
"Um, um, um" - An entire Tess video. She's so boring.

SmugSmile24
Learner
Learner

Post by SmugSmile24 »

Sorry, double post!

chocolatechip_c00kie
Debater
Debater

Post by chocolatechip_c00kie »

Boring content and boring personality. I used to love her travel vlogs but that was so long ago. They all live such privileged lives and yes, it makes me frustrated, as someone who gets up at 5am every day to go to work, to see influencers live the way they do. And in addition act as if they're better than the rest, doing the bare minimum. There are a lot more down to earth people who's content makes me feel better. Her's definitely doesn't.
Relationship status: table for one but drinks for two.

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

Her discord is back up if anyone is interested in gossiping over there!
https://discord.gg/abvrCehD

spacesbetweenus
Learner
Learner

Post by spacesbetweenus »

This is kinda dead but I'm watching Tess' new moving vlog and it sounds like she's kinda out of breath in the empty apartment tour part of it? Anyone else noticed that too or is it just my imagination?

itsanneke
Learner
Learner

Post by itsanneke »

spacesbetweenus wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:24 pm
This is kinda dead but I'm watching Tess' new moving vlog and it sounds like she's kinda out of breath in the empty apartment tour part of it? Anyone else noticed that too or is it just my imagination?
I noticed it but I feel like she's always a little out of breath when she talks to the camera. To me it sounds like she's nervous or something (I know she's been on youtube forever but idk) and doesn't breathe right because of it. It happens to me too.

Babe_Vogue
Talker
Talker

Post by Babe_Vogue »

Yes, I agree that she might just be nervous talking, she’s not really in touch with the real working world so she seems a bit socially awkward. But maybe she’s pregnant and that’s why they upgraded the apartment.

nutellalondon
Stalker
Stalker

Post by nutellalondon »

She's definitely pregnant. Not only is she out of breath but you can also tell from the first few clips that her boobs look engorged. Also explains why they would choose to make a move to a bigger unit in the middle of a pandemic. Good for them though!

Return to “P-U”