Tess Christine

AsiaB
Talker
Talker

Re: Tess Christine

Post by AsiaB »

I was going to ask whether I was the only one who thinks she's pregnant, hence the two bedroom apartment. Guess I'm not the only one!

Babe_Vogue
Talker
Talker

Post by Babe_Vogue »

Waiting for the announcement, lol. The 2020's babies will repopulate the world haha, everyone is pregnant this year!

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Oh god, is she going to be an annoying mommy vlogger now? I wonder if that will end up drifting her apart from her friends, they're in such different places, and I can't see anyone but Carrie caring about a baby.

itsanneke
Learner
Learner

Post by itsanneke »

I literally watched Carrie's video again to see if there were any signs of Tess being pregnant (it's the vlogmas day 6 video, they hung out) and I don't see it :( but if they are expecting I'm happy for them.

About their friends I don't know if it would drive them apart, I can see Julia being the party friend who isn't interested in hanging out with a baby but they are all of the age when people start having babies so maybe it won't be such a big thing. And of course Alex also has her baby already and they were all super excited for her when she announced it.

Babe_Vogue
Talker
Talker

Post by Babe_Vogue »

Don't see it either, maybe we were quick to assume :D We'll see I guess. I have to say Julia comes across nicer in Carrie's vlogs, I guess she's just an Aries, people assume we're mean when really we just don't smile for no reason haha. They seem to be getting along!

itsanneke
Learner
Learner

Post by itsanneke »

It's not very remarkable that Tess isn't filming much because she has struggled with content all year (understandably) but now that Carrie is doing vlogmas it's so weird to me that when she does hang out with Tess and Pat she's barely showing them at all? In other years there were so many vlogs with the whole gang.

hereforthe_tea25
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by hereforthe_tea25 »

The friend group/dynamic has definitely shifted ever since COVID. I guess they all weren't close to each other as they advertised.

chocolatechip_c00kie
Debater
Debater

Post by chocolatechip_c00kie »

hereforthe_tea25 wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:08 am
The friend group/dynamic has definitely shifted ever since COVID. I guess they all weren't close to each other as they advertised.
Maybe they finally realised it's not a smart move to go out of town to party in the middle of a global pandemic
Relationship status: table for one but drinks for two.

Babe_Vogue
Talker
Talker

Post by Babe_Vogue »

Babe_Vogue wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:31 am
Waiting for the announcement, lol. The 2020's babies will repopulate the world haha, everyone is pregnant this year!
And she's pregnant!

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KittyStar »

The next video will be about her pregnancy. I like baby content but I hope she doesn’t become like Alex Centomo and makes her channel 100% about her baby. Tess’ content has always been better than Alex’s so let’s see.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Yea I unfollow anyone who announces a pregnancy because I have no interest in baby or child content.

I know they just moved apartments but I do not see them raising kids in the city.

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KittyStar »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:35 am
Yea I unfollow anyone who announces a pregnancy because I have no interest in baby or child content.

I know they just moved apartments but I do not see them raising kids in the city.
Me neither. They’re still in NYC because they’re attached to the hip to their friend group but neither of them is a parent or even close of getting married. Also, their dynamic seemed to have change a bit with the pandemic. I could see them staying if Alex and Dan lived in NYC but I wouldn’t be surprised if they moved to a smaller town and bought a house while their child is still young. It makes a lot of sense financially. They want two kids and NYC is expensive.

luaniko
Informer
Informer

Post by luaniko »

Jeez. It feels like EVERYBODY is pregnant all of a sudden. Weird time to have a baby IMO... But I guess whoever predicted a baby boom at the beginning of the pandemic got that one right.

I really hope she doesn't pull an Alex Centomo too, I'm completely disinterested in pregnancy or kid content.

luaniko
Informer
Informer

Post by luaniko »

on that note... she just said that she doesn't want to litter her channel with a ton of pregnancy and baby content in her new video that she uploaded today unless it's helpful to other moms, because she wants to keep some things private, she doesn't want the channel to be only about that, and because her baby does not have a say in anything. Good on her, I hope she sticks to that! People who demand all the baby content are nuts.

artisana23
Lurker
Lurker

Post by artisana23 »

I used to love Tess' videos about fall outfits or outfits of the week. She posted regularly.
For the last 2 years she's been living in delusion that she can just post one video every 3 months (usually only because it's sponsored) and keep posting same instagram pics for the rest of her life. To be honest, I never liked her personally, she is like a typical white girl whose whole personality revolves around her friends group and the fact she lives in NYC (that's why she has no content during covid). Her style is basically copied from Pinterest, nothing than any other girl hasn't worn or shown on Instagram. Very bland 1/2

artisana23
Lurker
Lurker

Post by artisana23 »

She can't express herself without using three same words in rotation (cute, super cute, Pat) and can not form a complex sentence without um, yeah etc. She won't be relevant forever and won't get paid this much to sit on her ass. I don't even understand what she does all day long considering Patrick edits her videos
Also, Patrick... in every comment I see that people are saying he looks like Harry Styles. Good god, that's so offensive for Harry. Patrick literally looks like a weirdo/ pedo with the mustache and black nail polish. Some wannabe hipster 2/2

TheRealKieselchen
Stalker
Stalker

Post by TheRealKieselchen »

First time poster over here, hello y'all! (and sorry for my english, its not my native language)
I also used to love here videos or content a lot back in the days when she was more like u and me and relatable. But over the years she has gotten more and more "perfect" and that is something, i just cannot stand anymore. I am sick of all of these influencers, that pretend that they have no mistakes, while i am struggeling on a day to day basis with regular stuff. That seem to have the perfect timeline with the perfect relationship, perfect friends, perfect wedding, perfect children...the could go on and on. She was one of the last "classic" influencers, that i have been subscribed to. I mean, how do u feel, when u scroll threw social media and all you can see are these unrealistic pictures and videos? And also, while i try to consume less and less over the years (fashion, makeup...) because i care about the enviroment we live in, they are doing the exact opposite. It really sucks...

kat-juschka
Stalker
Stalker

Post by kat-juschka »

I have to admit, her baby is very cute and I'm delighted to see that they've bought some books for their child. Unlike Alex Centomo she hasn't littered her instagram with baby content yet and I really hope it stays like this.
Last edited by kat-juschka on Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rosemover1_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Rosemover1_ »

I love Tess and I’ve been following her since 2019 after her bachelorette Vlog but lately all her posts are stale. I completely understand she has a baby now and needs time to adjust but all her posts are her wearing her line and I want different outfit ideas not from her line. I’m just slightly annoyed with her recent posts! Like same pose, same hairstyle, and she’s always wearing once piece from her line. I loved her style in 2017-2019 but I feel like she’s lost her style, idk how do you guys feel ?

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KittyStar »

Rosemover1_ wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:09 pm
I love Tess and I’ve been following her since 2019 after her bachelorette Vlog but lately all her posts are stale. I completely understand she has a baby now and needs time to adjust but all her posts are her wearing her line and I want different outfit ideas not from her line. I’m just slightly annoyed with her recent posts! Like same pose, same hairstyle, and she’s always wearing once piece from her line. I loved her style in 2017-2019 but I feel like she’s lost her style, idk how do you guys feel ?
Same, I used to love her style up until she launched her clothing line. BYR is all she wears now on Instagram and sorry, but her brand is boring as hell. It’s all mostly neutrals, every drop looks the same. It’s incredibly overpriced for such basic clothing. I know Tess was not the most daring person ever fashion wise, but at least she wore some color and played with different combinations. I still go to her old Instagram pictures for fashion inspiration but her new style ain’t it. Plus, her YouTube content has been very lackluster since the pandemic hit. It’s obvious that she doesn’t know what do to for content if she can’t travel or be with her friends 24/7.

Return to “P-U”