Should Lindsey get a Dog?!?!

rubylicious13

Should Lindsey get a Dog?!?!

Post by rubylicious13 »

Hi All, I'm new to this forum and I wanted to see what people thought of Lindsey and her sister getting a dog for their new apartment. I think it's crazy given this girl sleeps the whole day, travels all the time and can't even take care of herself, let alone another being. Dogs needs consistency and walks and I can't understand how she thinks it's okay to sleep until 4pm and have a dog wait to eat and go to the bathroom. I bet the poor dog will be going to the bathroom in the apartment because she is too lazy to walk it and then she'll be like, "I don't understand why he keeps going to the bathroom inside!!!" I'm sure her mom takes care of the dogs they already have....I just think it's selfish of them. I think she said in one of her vlogs, "Meghan and I just can't be without a dog of our own...." It bothers me when people get animals they can't take care of. What do others think?

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Should Lindsey get a Dog?!?!

Post by lauralovescats09 »

They should get a cat instead. When I first for my kitten I watched her for a few hours and any time she looked like she was about to go potty I took her to her litter box and she learned where the bathroom was by the next day.. But Lindsey would never empty out a litter box. And as for a dog, it will be utter chaos. Unless it's a little chihuahua or small like tika they can't take it on the plane. It's just plain stupid if they get a dog.

savebella!
Debater
Debater

Post by savebella! »

No, she travels too much. I don't think Lindsey and her sister realize how much their mom probably does for a dog and how constricting apartments are for animals as far as space goes. But with Meghan not attending school, maybe she can just watch the dog all day.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

I always got the impression that she never liked her mom's dogs. I feel like to her, a dog would just be another accessory.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Is this question a joke? Of course she shouldn't.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Hell no…
getting and training a dog takes time and commitment, these girls are NOT gonna wake up at 7-8AM to walk the dog, not going to be around, always leaving town, etc.

SassySweetheart
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SassySweetheart »

She should get a fish and see how well she takes care of it before getting an animal that requires more commitment.

MissCheetahPrint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissCheetahPrint »

Hahaha yeah it's like why is this even a question, obviously not.

When I was in high school, I feel like I used to have the mindset of like "yeah I'm immediately getting a dog after college! I could never live without a dog!"
Now just finishing college, I would never dream of getting a dog at this point in my life. Very immature and irresponsible decision on their part if they do get one.

anonymousgirl
Learner
Learner

Post by anonymousgirl »

Nooooooo. God help the poor little thing.
Honestly, if Lindsey and her sister actually get a dog it'll only reaffirm how impulsive and irresponsible they both are.

emzee
Learner
Learner

Post by emzee »

I live in an apartment bigger than hers and I never ever considered bringing my dog with me (a small chihuahua), obviously I wanted to bring her with me but taking her to a situation with no outdoor or play space where I am out most of the day is just horrible. I don't think they understand that even small dogs need space and freedom that you just can't get in an apartment.

leahfelice
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by leahfelice »

Nope. Nope. Nope.
I don't think it necessarily has to do with it being an apartment for me- I live in an apartment and have a dog, he does perfectly fine as long as I get him out and exercise him; of course we do have an outdoor space at my apartment. However, I don't see her doing that. The way she lives currently is in no way appropriate to have another living entity to care for. Nope!

sadielicious13
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sadielicious13 »

It looks like they are going ahead and getting one. I can't believe with her schedule and being so lazy she would put a dog through that! She regularly says how she sleeps all day-who is going to feed the thing and take it out for walks? I bet it's going to poo and pee all over the house and they will both say, "I can't believe he/she did that!!!!" It's so irresponsible and unfair and mean to a dog.

Return to “Lindsey Hughes”