Alli Speed [formerly of CTFxC / Alli Trippy] Part 2

SunnyDays
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alli Speed [formerly of CTFxC / Alli Trippy] Part 2

Post by SunnyDays »

Jfc will you people stop it already? Take your bullshit discussion elsewhere, we're here to talk about Alli.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

Nicola_mathis2911 wrote:
That is insulting and not necessary. I am a smoker and my iq is above 200, I'm a natural born smoker. My mother smoked while pregnant, thus leaving me with a craving for nicotine since vacating the womb. Yes if i continue smoking i lower my life expectancy. As does any other smoker, but to say to one or all smokers that we deserve lung cancer, is disgraceful. Please think before insulting every smoker here.
You have an IQ above 200? I mean....really? Come on.

xoMYSTiCxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xoMYSTiCxo »

Wow all of this over her opinion of people who smoke and especially who smoke around kids? lol I guess, i agree with her though I can't stand people who smoke and especially around kids as well. Hell i always tell my mother to stop smoking around me lol.

Soexcited
Talker
Talker

Post by Soexcited »

When you do something you know is dangerous and deadly you somewhat deserve what's coming. You get behind a wheel and drink? You deserve that DUI. You choose to tan everyday? You deserve the wrinkles and the heightened chance of skin cancer. If you have a choice in the matter of whether you're increasing the chance of dying of cancer, and you choose to pick the path that will lead you to cancer. That's your fault. But you don't have to shove your death wish on everyone about you.

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

Guise:

interrobang
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by interrobang »

Evolve wrote:
Nicola_mathis2911 wrote:
That is insulting and not necessary. I am a smoker and my iq is above 200, I'm a natural born smoker. My mother smoked while pregnant, thus leaving me with a craving for nicotine since vacating the womb. Yes if i continue smoking i lower my life expectancy. As does any other smoker, but to say to one or all smokers that we deserve lung cancer, is disgraceful. Please think before insulting every smoker here.
You have an IQ above 200? I mean....really? Come on.
A close friend of mine is addicted to nicotine, and they just Vape. it has nicotine in it, but no tar or anything so its better for your lungs and it smells really good. they have all kinds of flavors! So there are lots of other options other than smoking. :)

Anyway, I thought the Fiji vlogs were nice. I'm glad Alli was able to take that trip, I feel like those opportunities to travel and see the world couldn't have come at a better time, since breaking up with charles she was able to get out of her head, first going to visit Datev and being with friends and nature, and then to Fiji to relax and learn, I just thought that aspect was nice.

daisy16
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by daisy16 »

Jesus fucking Christ can we all shut up about the smoking thing now? You're all beating at dead horse at this point and its not even remotely on topic anymore, go discuss your opinions on it in a different thread.

bibliophilicbrunette

Post by bibliophilicbrunette »

I like Alli. She is genuine and kind and caring about people other than herself, which is fairly rare these days. I am glad she had the oppur to explore and have fun while she is young, and I can only wish her the best! :love2: :love2: :love2:

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”